Author Topic: HAARP anonalies and Scalar Weapon technologogies being used now all over US  (Read 3121 times)

gowdaflow

Hello everyone,

This is my first post. I am from South FL and I've been following YOWUSA for some time now. I recently decided to become a forum member to interact more with all of you here and share this VERY IMPORTANT information with you all. PLEASE READ ALL OF IT AS IT IS VITAL INFO.

There's a youtube user by the name of (dutchsinse) that has recognized a pattern of anomalies which have been happening all over our country which appear to be HAARP technology or Scalar Weapons to modify the weather and create all those FREAK TORNADOS we've been seeing in the last 2 weeks. dutchsinse uses many of the online weather programs/radar systems such as NOAA, Intellicast, Accuweather, etc.. to predict and spot these anomalies which look like HUGE RINGS/CIRCULAR OR SQUARE FORMATIONS over ramdom cities in the US. We all know that rain does not form a circular or square pattern on a radar, instead it should be all scattered. Well, it just happens that exactly 24-48 hours after dutchsinse makes his predictions, REALLY bad weather forms exactly in the area where the anomalies where observed with the radars. 

This is dutchsinse's youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse
..and this is his latest prediction made on 4/30/11:
http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse#p/u/4/lpv3kstGGIw

..and this is a video of another youtube user(USAmericansWakeUp) which compiled some footage of the tornados and bad weather which happened exactly 24-48 hrs after dutchsinse made his predictions exactly in the cities where dutchsinse mentioned they'd happen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjCTGX76_JE

PLEASE WATCH ALL OF DUTCHSINSE RECENT VIDEOS AS HE HAS NOT BEEN WRONG SO FAR IN PREDICTING WHERE THESE STORMS/TORNADOS WILL HIT NEXT. STAY SAFE!

noproblemo2

Agreed, he is spot on with his videos. Have been following for quite some time now. Welcome to Town Hall also.

gowdaflow

Ok Great! So some of you know about him already, I'm glad. I wasn't sure if the info. had been posted here before.

btw.. in his latest video(4/30/11), there are over 20 ring/circle anomalies all over the Southern US from East to West. I guess we'll see in 24-48 hrs.

noproblemo2

Thus far he is extremely accurate.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Hello everyone,
This is my first post. I am from South FL and I've been following YOWUSA for some time now. I recently decided to become a forum member to interact more with all of you here
Glad you joined the Party.  :) You are correct about this guys work. He does seem to hit the nail on the
head ! We better not see a repeat of last week with over 250 Tornadoes. Don't even want to consider that.
Welcome. 8)
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Welcome gowdaflow glad to have you here.

gowdaflow

Thank you all. I am very glad to be a part of this great forum. Hope to share more news with you all and learn a lot from those who've contributed with their knowledege so far. Peace and be safe!

Linda

• Prolific Member
Welcome gowdaflow, glad to have you with us.
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.