Author Topic: Nostradamus - his predictions  (Read 15095 times)

errrv

Re: Nostradamus - his predictions
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2011, 02:49:55 PM »
Well I think you are close... I think the incoming inland sea will flood right up to the foot of your mountains there. There's also lots of sulfur associated with 29 palms black top area... Right near anboy where the plumes are spotted.
Erv

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2011, 05:59:58 PM »
Century X Quatrain 49.
"Garden of the world near the new city, In the path of the hollow mountains: It will be seized and plunged into the Tub, Forced to drink sulfur water."

In light of recent events... Garden of the world: southern California, farmlands galore
New city: Las Vegas or Los Angeles.
The tub: earthquake & volcano flooded area from death valley west.
Hollow mountains: all those areas are volcanic mountains (lava tubes) & it's also where the lost city was found below hospital mt. etc. near death valley

When I read what you posted first thing I thought of was L.A.
I found a reference - an opinions that "the new city" is New York.
- Yowbarb

http://www.qsl.net/w5www/nostradamus.html

- YB
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 07:09:46 AM by Yowbarb »

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2011, 11:02:56 AM »
From previous accounts, the "New City" usually referred to New York City and hollow mountains- skyscrapers. New Jersey is the "Garden State".  Could be deciphered either way, if you ask me.   ed

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2011, 07:25:44 PM »
Maybe New Orleans. They have a well known area called the 'Garden District'.

"" Orleans is the name of a French city.    New Orleans is named after Philippe
II, Duc d'Orleans, who was then Regent of France (i.e. acting-ruler since Louis
XV was a child when he became king) . But Orleans technically means golden. ""
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Georgia B

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2011, 03:22:16 PM »
To Yowbarb-6/2/11 post:
  I agree with you on 'Predestination".  Wise sources always give us the 'Free Will of Choices" : 
God's Gift and Responsibility is Free Will and the Power/Price of our choices.  Even E. Cayce agreed.  Many, many more. 
  I also believe our lifetime is a school (for lack of a better term) for learning our Soul Lessons for ongoing Enlightenment.
  This generation of world inhabitants must deal with the accumulated progress and mistakes of our accumulated past and successfully survive the greatest challenges yet. 
  Participants and contributors I read here give me hope and the encouragement to keep on keepin' on.
Thank all of you and Be Blessed.

inselemel

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2011, 12:31:18 PM »
Hi, after reading Errv's recent post in Saber rattling re "General Nikolai Makarov said there could be a string of small-scale conflicts breaking out in the country." It reminded me of some stuff i read ages ago about Russia invading a neighbouring country and starting WW3 i finally tracked down where i read the stuff http://www.crystalinks.com/quatrainsinterpretations.html
Crystalinks and interpretations on Monsieur Nostredame's quatrains. Very interesting stuff not just about Russia but Iran and how

Century V Quartrain 25
Muslims, wars, the Day of the Lord, the Harlot, the Lioness Beast
The reign of the Church from the sea shall be succumbed
Toward Iran one shall see nearly one million troops
Turkey, Egypt, evils shall invade

"Century V Quatrain 25 on Nostradamus.org http://www.nostradamus.org/qbrowser.php
The Arab Prince Mars, Sun, Venus, Leo, The rule of the Church will succumb by sea: Towards Persia very nearly a million men, The true serpent will invade Byzantium and Egypt."

also found
Century V Quatrain 26
The Russians through an military good fortune
Shall be elevated to a high degree
Shall change their prince, one born in a province
Shall pass sea, troop shall climb over high mountains

Nostradamus.org intrepretation Century V Quatrain 26
The slavish people through luck in war Will become elevated to a very high degree: They will change their Prince, one born a provincial, An army raised in the mountains to pass over the sea.

Looked up where Putin was born and it was in Leningrad which would not be classed as a provincebut General of the Army Nikolai Yegorovich Makarov  Born Glebovo, Ryazan Oblast, Soviet Union (as per Wikipedia "Oblast is a type of administrative division in Slavic countries, including some countries of the former Soviet Union. The word "oblast" is a loanword in English,[1] but it is nevertheless often translated as "area", "zone", "province", or "region". The last translation may lead to confusion, because the subdivision of "oblast" is called "raion" which is translated as "region" or "district", depending on the context.)

Very very interesting me thinks.  ;) ;) ;)

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2011, 01:04:50 PM »
Interesting, or scary, I'm really not sure which??????????

inselemel

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2011, 02:43:19 PM »
Interesting, or scary, I'm really not sure which??????????

probably both.

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2011, 05:35:52 AM »
Prophecy is not 100% like everything else. It can change.
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

inselemel

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2011, 07:13:51 AM »

Agree totally ;D

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2011, 10:27:34 AM »
Whichever city it is, and the 'tub', it will not be good.   ed

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2011, 12:02:06 PM »

I believe prediction ability is like seeing a sort of computer printout in 3d and color... possible futures... 
I tend to believe the deja vue is a clue there is a point in time approaching during which we need to be alert and to choose and to listen to that inner voice...
Prophecy might be a slightly different phenomenon. Even so I feel nothing is totally fixed...
YB

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2011, 12:03:05 PM »
To Yowbarb-6/2/11 post:
  I agree with you on 'Predestination".  Wise sources always give us the 'Free Will of Choices" : 
God's Gift and Responsibility is Free Will and the Power/Price of our choices.  Even E. Cayce agreed.  Many, many more. 
  I also believe our lifetime is a school (for lack of a better term) for learning our Soul Lessons for ongoing Enlightenment.
  This generation of world inhabitants must deal with the accumulated progress and mistakes of our accumulated past and successfully survive the greatest challenges yet. 
  Participants and contributors I read here give me hope and the encouragement to keep on keepin' on.
Thank all of you and Be Blessed.

Georgia B. thanks for your response.
Not sure why I missed it earlier.
I wish you many blessings too,
Yowbarb

aspendougy

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2011, 03:26:14 PM »
Dear Barb:

The most interesting prophecy site I have seen is that of Pedro Regis (Just do a google search on his name) he has been having visions of the Virgin Mary since 1989, and She has made a number of predictions of things before they happened, such as the big Earthquake in Chile, "death and destruction in the Gulf", Japan, etc.  She is predicting "mountains toppling" and "mankind being blinded" i.e. no more modern means of communication, etc. so many of the things that would go with a Planet X type scenario.  For some reason, I have a quirk in my Internet service, and I can no longer enter the site, but it is well worth reading.  The messages have come in Portuguese, but there is an english translation website of the messages. Hopefully you can get in.

Sincerely,
Douglas
aspendougy@gmail.com

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2011, 06:07:40 PM »
Doug,

I follwed your recemmendation and googled Pedro Regis.  Seems to be a valid resource for information.  Thanks for your post and welcome to the TH!  JKB
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.