Author Topic: ANTARCTICA Earth tilted on its Axis and Unidentified Object  (Read 7546 times)

Morgana2012

• Trusted Member
ANTARCTIC  by John Gorman
In the diagram below, in the later part of June the South Pole spends 24-7 in complete darkness.  What he is showing is a live web-cam of Neumayer Station in Antarctica.  In the last 2 weeks, the Sun has been rising and setting for at least 5 hours a day....how is this possible he asks?   Basically it shouldn't be.
Has the Earth tilted on its Axis?  See video below

http://youtu.be/NzZC_X8Gtr0

That might have something to do with the Huge Unidentified Object at the
same time and it's not the Moon,  the 1st arrow on the left is pointing to the Moon is off to the left of the picture.  You can see sequence of events on video below

http://youtu.be/pYiY2Av7-ZU   
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 09:32:41 AM by Morgana2012 »

Hammerhead

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • Don't be an ostrich
Re: ANTARCTICA Sun Misaligned and Unidentified Object
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 09:55:21 PM »
This is not a planet or heavenly body. It is a lens flare.

I have proof over here http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=2159.0 in a bit of research I did a few months back when someone else saw this "object".

The proof is at the bottom of the post. It took me a while to discover what this was, but in the end...an optical illusion.

TheSwordOfDemocles

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 11:19:47 PM »
Very interesting about day light in the Antarctic if true. But it kind of goes against anecdotal observations that the Sun appears to be rising further north in the Arctic. The only way I can rationalise the two events is to surmise the Earth has developed a significant wobble.

This is born out by some peoples observations that Sun rise in the North varies in position from day to day, and I don't mean the natural progression of the Sun due to changing seasons.

This is important evidence that needs some work, for it can be presented as irrefutable evidence that indeed something very odd is afoot.

TheSwordOfDemocles

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 11:35:45 PM »
John Gorman was getting a lot of stick that he was wrong about Sun light hours in the Antarctic. John produced a second video to clarify things, here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BtNdAvVJf5I

TheSwordOfDemocles

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 12:24:53 AM »
I thought I would do a little investigation into this.

The location of Neumayer Station is 70 deg 39' S  08 deg 15' W

The further you travel towards 90 deg south the less sunlight you get in winter.

The graph below clearly states NS should only get Civil Twilight at best in mid winter.
CT is defined as:

"According to the U.S. Naval Observatory, civil twilight is defined to begin in the morning, and to end in the evening when the center of the Sun is geometrically 6 degrees below the horizon".
So according JG's video the Sun is a lot higher in the sky.

goran

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 01:59:22 AM »
It's really a flare. You got 40 sec vid on Youtube(cannot find it right now) of all timing pictures wich clearly shows object folow path of moon and first appear on the building. 100 % flare.

TheSwordOfDemocles

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 04:19:41 AM »
Never mind the flare look at the video pertaining to the shift in the position of the Sun, it is shining in the Antarctic when it should be below the horizon.

This evidence is good confirmation for people who think the Earth has moved relative to the Sun.

Morgana2012

• Trusted Member
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 04:27:55 PM »
TheSwordOfDemocles:  Thank you, also on the same date (6-19/6-20) it can be seen on the Helioviewer as shown in this screen shot is took from halfway thru (1min 40sec) into this video:

http://youtu.be/JzOOOQsm2lI

If you go to   http//helioviewer.org     you could follow it as it gets closer, but last time I checked they blocked-out everthing but the sun the coronal outline. 
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 04:57:55 PM by Morgana2012 »

Mrhappy

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 04:44:59 PM »
May I suggest you guys view the last page on THIS TOPIC
 about that wierd crescent thingy?

Ryan

• Members
  • Trusted Member
  • What matters most is how you see yourself
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 07:16:02 PM »
Morgana it is unhealthy to have that many toolbars on an internet browser lol
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending" - Maria Robinson

ngk448

Re: ANTARCTICA Earth tilted on its Axis and Unidentified Object
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2013, 09:40:47 PM »
I followed the Neumayer Station posting in Antartica which showed two celestial objects and saw the initial video in which the object being called the 'Moon" was clearly not the moon, in my opinion, since the markings were completely different.  The first video showed three men in what looked like space suits (one viewer said they were fire suits).  A taller, fourth man was dressed as if it were not very cold.   The suited men were pointing to what looked like the sun, but may not have been.  There was a large areal object, seemingly on its way to this 'sun' from earth.  Later postings of those watching this drama called the celestial object which looked like the moon 'Panstars."  A closer view of this moon magnified showed bumpy objects floating around it.  It is supposed to have gone towards our sun and on its way!  What is a Panstar?  I later thought these objects might be the advanced guard of the CROSS constellation of Planet X.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: ANTARCTICA Earth tilted on its Axis and Unidentified Object
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2013, 07:40:17 AM »
I followed the Neumayer Station posting in Antartica which showed two celestial objects and saw the initial video in which the object being called the 'Moon" was clearly not the moon, in my opinion, since the markings were completely different.  The first video showed three men in what looked like space suits (one viewer said they were fire suits).  A taller, fourth man was dressed as if it were not very cold.   The suited men were pointing to what looked like the sun, but may not have been.  There was a large areal object, seemingly on its way to this 'sun' from earth.  Later postings of those watching this drama called the celestial object which looked like the moon 'Panstars."  A closer view of this moon magnified showed bumpy objects floating around it.  It is supposed to have gone towards our sun and on its way!  What is a Panstar?  I later thought these objects might be the advanced guard of the CROSS constellation of Planet X.

Hello ngk448, and Welcome to the Planet X Town Hall.
I remember seeing the photo you are referring to. At the moment, I am not remembering what was decided, in the discussion - if anything - by looking at the photo. Thanks for sharing your thoughts here - interesting, particularly about the objects being the advanced guard of the cross constellation.
You asked about "Panstar." Here are two links
:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-STARRS - and -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C/2011_L4

1)
The Panoramic Survey Telescope and Rapid Response System (Pan-STARRS) is an array of astronomical cameras and telescopes and computing facility that is surveying the sky on a continual basis, including accurate astrometry and photometry of detected objects. By detecting any differences from previous observations of the same areas of the sky, it is expected to discover a very large number of new asteroids, comets, variable stars and other celestial objects. Its primary mission is to detect near-Earth objects that threaten impact events and is expected to create a database of all objects visible from Hawaii (three-quarters of the entire sky) down to apparent magnitude 24. Pan-STARRS is funded in large part by the U.S. Air Force through their Research Labs. [Continues]
2) Comet C/2011 L4 (PANSTARRS) is a non-periodic comet discovered in June 2011 that became visible to the naked eye when it was near perihelion in March 2013.[3][4] The comet was discovered using the Pan-STARRS telescope located near the summit of Haleakalā, on the island of Maui in Hawaii (U.S.).