Author Topic: The Meeting Place for Members in Mexico  (Read 831 times)

sineck

• Trusted Member
The Meeting Place for Members in Mexico
« on: July 21, 2011, 07:41:05 PM »

well here goes, been wondering with so much information in what i could possibly share with this community, ive seen so much over the last few years that i can honestly say i cant even come up with anything new, so i look to my surroundings, i look at the people that revolve in my life, the people here cant even come to grips with their basic understanding of life let alone what may transpire, im a firm believer in change, you see it in the seasons, you see it in yourself, we look into each other and we see this change that we are going through, ive been going through it all my life, its wierd at times but you dont even recollect when the changes really begun, because they never ended, nor i guess started depending on your point of view, theirs so much change that your mind cannot even recognize the severity of the situation when with your own eyes you see the proverbial wave coming, "move" you yell to the statue next to you, but the poor fellow just sits and stares in amazement, why do we recollect in these situations, cannot someone basicly educated not see that their life is in dire straits if they are in a burning building, why do they sit and wait for the inevitable? why not run? ive been told by many that if something so great was to transpire then they would rather pass on, to go away, to die? depending on your spiritual beliefs you know where this is going, to rather give up than fight, this is the cycle of life, all life goes through the same, even the king sun that we give thanks for life, all will change, so why the fear of change, why the fear that all that you know may be no more, i guess its a question ill get into next, till next time, SINECK
Life is the element of disoriented illusions. A character of self- being with a mind of self awareness. Grievance combined with happiness in a fortitude of harmony and socio communicative disagreements of proffered existence. SINECK,

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
The Meeting Place for Members in Mexico
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 08:28:31 AM »
This Topic is a "Meeting Place" for Members in Mexico.
All The Best of Luck,
Barbara Lou Townsend
Topic Administrator

sineck

• Trusted Member
Re: The Meeting Place for Members in Mexico
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 07:24:27 PM »

im not going to use punctuation so if anyone reading this wants it i suggest to them to go back and correct what they think is needed ,i suggest in doing so, ,
ive been here in mexico since 2004, i left for the very reason that all this hub is being spoken of now, ive traveled more than i have wanted, seen more than someone really should see, but that really doesnt matter does it'. i have hope in this shallow heart of mine, i have wanted a friend more than you could know, only i know that friends do not exist in this shallow pond of life, only those that want to take , and those that want to take that which is not theirs, i was in the militia for 16 years, but that really accounts to nothing, im a doctor but with a border that has its restriction,ive no family but have those that call me such, the thing is you find all that you need by the faith that you lead, i look upon all that is before me and there is nothing new, nothing more to attain because there is a limit to conciousness, we are in a human vessel, only to abtain that which we are unable to in a system in which we were born,
i see in everyone a reality of self worth,- ones trying to find themselves in a time that nothing really will change, why?' because the wave that we have produced will only strengthen those abilities that we have attained in each one of us,
i always yearn for a change and know that this change will come, always looking for a sign when all around us they exist on a daily basis, i wish to contend this change, this purpose in life, to show the children teach to believe in a life that they themselves will be not reproached but looked upon this life full of promise and purpose, that their goals have meaning, please be patient with those that you encounter, please love those that cause you to anger, only then will you be free of this hatred that belongs only in the darkness of emotion, till next time, S
Life is the element of disoriented illusions. A character of self- being with a mind of self awareness. Grievance combined with happiness in a fortitude of harmony and socio communicative disagreements of proffered existence. SINECK,

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 09:09:36 PM »
Sineck, very interesting perspectives.  I hadn't realized that you've been in Mexico since 2004, sounds like you've been doing some soul searching as a lot of us seem to be doing these days!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 09:40:21 PM »

im not going to use punctuation so if anyone reading this wants it i suggest to them to go back and correct what they think is needed ,i suggest in doing so, ,
ive been here in mexico since 2004, i left for the very reason that all this hub is being spoken of now, ive traveled more than i have wanted, seen more than someone really should see, but that really doesnt matter does it'. i have hope in this shallow heart of mine, i have wanted a friend more than you could know, only i know that friends do not exist in this shallow pond of life, only those that want to take , and those that want to take that which is not theirs, i was in the militia for 16 years, but that really accounts to nothing, im a doctor but with a border that has its restriction,ive no family but have those that call me such, the thing is you find all that you need by the faith that you lead, i look upon all that is before me and there is nothing new, nothing more to attain because there is a limit to conciousness, we are in a human vessel, only to abtain that which we are unable to in a system in which we were born,
i see in everyone a reality of self worth,- ones trying to find themselves in a time that nothing really will change, why?' because the wave that we have produced will only strengthen those abilities that we have attained in each one of us,
i always yearn for a change and know that this change will come, always looking for a sign when all around us they exist on a daily basis, i wish to contend this change, this purpose in life, to show the children teach to believe in a life that they themselves will be not reproached but looked upon this life full of promise and purpose, that their goals have meaning, please be patient with those that you encounter, please love those that cause you to anger, only then will you be free of this hatred that belongs only in the darkness of emotion, till next time, S

Sineck, thanks for sharing your ideas. In my opinion, your words are those of a philosopher.
This world needs  philosophers.
Gracias por compartir sus ideas. En mi opinión, sus palabras son ésos de un filósofo.
Este mundo necesita a filósofos
Buenas Noches,
- Barbara