Author Topic: Has Chem Trailing stopped?  (Read 14226 times)

chaunska

Re: Has Chem Trailing stopped?
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 01:20:55 PM »
Chemtrails here in Kansas today....but not as often as 4 months ago.   My husband, an aerospace engineer, says that they are contrails.   He says that their length, width and dissipation has to do with the atmospheric conditions and their differences particular altitude.   I don't know what to think about them.   I have seen them dash (----) across the sky, which seems deliberate to me.   I still haven't convinced my husband though

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 02:07:16 PM »
... Today, nothing. Even had great views of the moon during the day.
Really?!? I only see the moon at night & during the early morning hours down here in CO.  ;)
Live long and prosper!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 10:04:10 PM »
Yesterday we had some, the day before, none, and it was clear as could be. There is no rhyme or reason for it.   ed

I don't see much rhyme or reason for it either...
I sometimes see them making a crisscross in the sky to the southeast, here in FL.

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2011, 06:55:15 PM »
VI,
I woke up this a.m. with the worst headache in months. Those planes juiced us hard. Caused another Haboob in Phoenix. They were "steering" that tropical depression off Mexico in the Pacific Ocean in my opinion. ARGH  >:(
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2011, 05:33:27 AM »
Here in Phoenix they've been doing weird stuff. Trying to hide trails in clouds, or if it's clear little strips that make wispy clouds. Quite often they do it before sunrise so that it looks like morning clouds, although I'm getting so I can tell the difference.
Now this morning (I usually get up before the sun) is crystal clear...at least for now. I'm with Barb...it doesn't seem to have any discernable pattern. Occasionally they don't try to hide it at all, and we get blatant crisscross patterns. Why try to hide it sometimes and not others.

Sunny
Never Give UP! EVER

Plantman40

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2011, 04:29:13 PM »
Unfortunately, Murphy's Law strikes again! I had not seen any in the Denver area since mid-June. And then yesterday we were bombarded with chem trails.  >:(

I must have been seeing things. There have been NONE since that day. I guess fukashima (sp). The melt down is putting what they want into the atmosphere. Strontium and Barium. Aluminum must come in there somewhere. Project BlueBeam. I have a video that I kept from somewhere else in this site. It was by Dutchsinse. Explains most everything

A Headache, A Shadow, A Lifetime

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2011, 07:35:09 PM »
Plenty chemtrails here in Charlotte, North Carolina during the last few days.  For the first time, I actually saw one of the airplanes spewing out two plumes.  Of several people that I mentioned it to, only one had any prior knowledge of chemtrails.

Initalone

• Members
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2011, 08:21:19 PM »
Here in southern Ohio, the chemtrails have been less noticeable up until two days prior to the predicted rainfall today.  It seems that rain occurs within a couple of the observance of them.

Of the folks I've told about them, most look at me like I'm an idiot ,and say " that's just the exhaust".

Just another reason for my user name initalone......nobody around me, including family, is receptive to this topic or planet-x in general.

Plantman40

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2011, 10:48:32 AM »
Still haven't seen many here on the east coast of Maryland. Every now and then We'll get a day (morning mostly) with a few but the skys are not bombarded with them. The chemicals that they were supposedly spraying are Strontium, Barium, And some type of aluminum. The Fukashima nuclear disaster has been putting Strontium and Barium in the atmosphere. Maybe that is why the cut back. Just a thought. I did notice under the cover of darkness that there were several chemtrails. But not as often. It is so beautiful to see a clear blue sky. Even if the sun is now stark white. Use to be yellow.

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2011, 12:38:02 PM »
Intermittent trails here. Some days yes most days no. I don't know if it's weather steering or protection from radiation. It appears though that less visible initial spray is used as the blanket of coverage is no where near as thick as it was in spring.
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

chaunska

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2011, 04:52:58 PM »
Yesterday,Oct. 26...here in KS, we had the worst chem trail day I have ever seen.   This was not the typical crisscross of a few trails...this was gridding.   Just as it seems trails stop in one area, they start up in another.   This makes sense to me, because their can only be so many planes equipped to do this, and only so many people to fly them.   I wish I could have taken a picture, but my camera was dead.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 03:37:40 PM by chaunska »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2011, 03:08:47 PM »
For quite a while, we have not had any chem trailing in northern Ohio. The skies have been blue.(when it's not raining)  Has it stopped elsewhere, or is it still happening?  If it has all stopped, why?   ed

I am still seeing it in CW - central west Florida skies as of a few days ago. They tend to be in the north, east and SW.
Yowbarb

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2011, 05:02:42 AM »
Sky was thick with them here in Phoenix AZ yesterday. They never really stop here (although we a day or two off sometimes) but it's not usually so obvious.
Never Give UP! EVER

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2011, 08:03:06 PM »
There was a down spell here in KC a few weeks ago but it has definitely picked back up.  They have been all over the place here lately...  I thought, maybe, with the financial crisis and everything, they finally abandoned it, but no...  I guess there is no forgetting...
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2011, 04:09:17 AM »
There was a down spell here in KC a few weeks ago but it has definitely picked back up.  They have been all over the place here lately...  I thought, maybe, with the financial crisis and everything, they finally abandoned it, but no...  I guess there is no forgetting...

Same here in Phoenix AZ. Had a little bit of a break, but the last few days have been thick with it.
Never Give UP! EVER