Author Topic: Has Chem Trailing stopped?  (Read 14323 times)

Endtimesgal_2012

Re: Has Chem Trailing stopped?
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2014, 09:06:18 AM »
This is the same daughter who tells me that if Planet X was a reality, NASA would have told us.  She likes to emphasize that everything she believes is backed by solid science.  And if science has not confirmed it, well then, it is not true.

She admits she believes in UFO's, etc, but she is extremely uncomfortable talking about it.  Refuses to discuss it.  Actually kind of strange, makes me think she has had some experiences she does not want to remember or think about.  I do feel badly for those who have had contact and have bad memories of it.  I only hope that someday we will understand the why's of some of these experiences.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2014, 08:57:05 PM »
she is still searching to find out WHY the government is doing it.

The government is not doing it, the Cabal is.

See " Chemtrail guidance systems" in "ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for January 26, 2014"  at  http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/26ja2014.htm.

[start copy]
[Q:]    I stumbled upon this video on youtube. First the title was talking about a chem-bomb, now changed into a chem-tracking device. His comment "I now think this is a device dropped from a chem plane that helps them track their efforts in some way. All that debris looks like metallic particles that might help the tracking - or maybe we just do not know. It is a bit shocking to see this over houses though". Are those speculations right or is there more to it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qqqYKC6-rm8

[A:]  The public is understandably nervous about chemtrails, which they sense are for nefarious purposes and not for the common good. As we have explained, in the past chemtrails were used to sicken those below, testing a means of slowing down unwanted migrants. This was done by the elite, the wealthy, who fear their enclaves being attacked by starving hoards. A clear pattern emerged, whereby clinics and hospitals would fill up with those sickened, and due to the threat of public outrage and discovery, those doing these experiments stopped including germs and noxious chemicals.

However, chemtrail activity retained its secondary agenda, which was to cloud the skies so populated areas cannot readily catch a glimpse of the Planet X complex. We have explained in the past that analysis of wind patterns is done to determine where the chemtrail fog will drift, so where the chemtrails are initially dropped is not necessarily the target location. This particular incident, taking place in San Diego, shows that cross-winds are in play, with the lower atmosphere drifting left, but the balloon released by the plane at a higher elevation drifting right. Caught in the act, checking wind direction.
[end copy]

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2014, 07:57:05 AM »
Yes, you are technically right, but the Cabal has infiltrated the government so much that it is our government who are willingly carrying out the orders of the Cabal.  The whole system is rotten to the core, and all need to be thrown out and replaced.  It appears to me that our government IS the cabal.  Even if somehow the Cabal's power was destroyed, it would not leave us with a government that truly wanted to serve the people in an honest and trustworthy manner.  Oh yes, there would be a few here and there, but the majority of the government now belong to the ranks of the Cabal.  They have been controlled for so long, most of them are brainwashed into the thinking of the Cabal.

"The Cabal" refers to a claque of global-scale plutocratic manipulators who use their immense wealth, prestige and power to control governments and economies to perpetuate their stranglehold on global society.
The Cabal - A Geoplutocratic "Elite" Bent On Global Domination

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_cabalelite.htm

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2014, 08:42:16 PM »
it is our government who are willingly carrying out the orders of the Cabal.  The whole system is rotten to the core, and all need to be thrown out and replaced.  It appears to me that our government IS the cabal.

Or, if not willingly, then bribed, threatened, defamed, blackmailed, remote influenced, terrorized (family or self), sickened, or killed (family or self).  The Cabal killed JFK and Lincoln ("government of the people, by the people, for the people ..."); Bush Sr. and Jr. are members; they have tried to kill Obama several times already.  (According to Zetatalk.com)  The situation is complicated; it extends beyond Earth and beyond third density; and it has a history longer than life on Earth.

Three references out of many possible:
Book "Your First Contact"  by  Sheldon Nidle
Book "Operation Terra"  by  Sara Zibrat
Internet site http://contact2ascension.com
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 03:00:16 AM by Jimfarmer »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2014, 05:15:19 PM »
it is our government who are willingly carrying out the orders of the Cabal.  The whole system is rotten to the core, and all need to be thrown out and replaced.  It appears to me that our government IS the cabal.

Or, if not willingly, then bribed, threatened, defamed, blackmailed, remote influenced, terrorized (family or self), sickened, or killed (family or self).  The Cabal killed JFK and Lincoln ("government of the people, by the people, for the people ..."); Bush Sr. and Jr. are members; they have tried to kill Obama several times already.  (According to Zetatalk.com)  The situation is complicated; it extends beyond Earth and beyond third density; and it has a history longer than life on Earth.

Thanks for your post, Jim. True and also Ross Perot (Presidential Candidate who got 40% of the Vote in a Write In, in the primary, United We Stand Party - he was threatened and his buttons really hard - pushed shortly before his daughter's wedding.
It wasn't government factions doing it likely Karl Rove - who some believe had passed on some handy hints to the Watergate crowd. It is hard to generalize on the bad hats some in govt - some not...

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2014, 05:31:43 PM »
Watched chemtrails being made all over the beautiful blue sky here in Reno today.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2014, 06:30:12 PM »
Watched chemtrails being made all over the beautiful blue sky here in Reno today.

Oh, Good Grief!!
I remember the first time I saw that in Hemet, CA. Back in 1996. The sky was so blue before that.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2014, 06:32:28 PM »

Jim, I forgot to say - I agree it is a complicated situation and it goes back a long, long, looo-ong time
before life on earth. That is real to me.
Yes, it is almost certain attempts were made on Obama...

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2014, 05:24:09 PM »
Nope. Not in Houston. They're spraying us with no due respect and with impunity.  We are rolling into springtime which means fog.  Man, if there was ever a time to launch an attack on whatever location, the fog wolud be the time...

You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

innova

• Health Glimpses
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2014, 11:53:03 PM »
Pretty much a sure bet that chemtrails continue, though they seem to have lessened in certain areas.  Keep in mind that sunrise and sunset are now the main spraying times, as the ss is most visible then.  Geoengineeringwatch.org is a great site.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2014, 07:26:14 AM »
Here in Reno Nevada I watched them do a grid pattern across the sky.  By afternoon our blue sky was almost gone, covered by gray overcast skies.  Sad, and makes one worry about the effects of the chemicals on us humans.  You almost want to wear a face mask.