Author Topic: Unusual military activity in homeland  (Read 3275 times)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Unusual military activity in homeland
« on: September 14, 2011, 08:24:33 AM »
This from another forum (membership required in order to access):

[start excerpt]
    September 13, 2011 at 4:34pm
Hi Everyone,

Yesterday a friend of mine, also a member of this site called me very concerned about heavy military equipment being transported via trains. She had spotted them earlier in the morning. She asked me if I knew what it was about. I tried to calm her and let her know that there was a huge military base up state, and that maybe that's where they were heading to.

Somehow, I didn't believe my own line, though....

Then, my daughter's friends had told her, that they too had been seeing these. They live a bit south from us.

A few minutes ago, my daughter receives an urgent call from the same friends, telling her that the fair grounds, which is normally vacant land, and right by their house, is now occupied with military personnel and Satellite dishes and heavy military equipment.

I have a bad feeling about this, as I don't think it's just a drill.....
[end excerpt]

The location is in Tennessee.

From one of the replies to that message:
[start excerpt]
Lot's of Military Helicopters have been seen in the area I went to recon.

When I got there, all vehicles and personnel were gone.

I spoke with the couple, my daughter's friends, who reported this and they felt terrible that they hadn't taken pictures.

The young man told me that there were about 40 vehicles all stationed there. They were very dark blue with no insignia. They were mostly YUKON's . Some other vehicles had the double doors that opened up from the roof, where Satellite dishes came out of. One of them had the back door open, where he could see in.... and it contained masks and other such emergency things.

He thought they were going to camp there, so he didn't bother taking a picture. I ran out of the house with my camera, etc. But, got there too late.
[end excerpt]

And from another reply:
[start excerpt]
I live in Louisiana in a small town between Baton Rouge and New Orleans. For several months we have watch military equipnment being placed in building that were previously occupied by Winn Dixie and others that have large buildings. The Uniforms are not USA so these people are not from here. [my emphasis] The town if full of high teck equipment. 
[end excerpt]

noproblemo2

Re: Unusual military activity in homeland
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 03:16:10 PM »
So glad that you are safe chaunska.
Don't really know where to put this, but there was just a huge explosion that we heard here about 5 minutes ago.  It shook the whole house...and my house is pretty big.     Don't see any smoke or anything around.   Our neighbor down the road a ways heard it too.    Neither of us could tell from which direction it came from....I'll post more as I find out more.

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 03:47:09 PM »
That would scary anyone!  :o You would think they would give you a little warning about something like that...then again, I guess not.  >:(
Sure Glad everything is okay.  :)
Sunny
Never Give UP! EVER

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 05:16:32 PM »
learn something new every day ! [ this link is not for your area today but a link for
the technique ]
http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/minnesota/xcel-energy-gives-heads-up%3A-loud-noises-safe-feb-10-2011

Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

noproblemo2

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 10:26:48 AM »
TROOP & FEMA MOVEMENT IN THE US 18TH SEPTEMBER 2011
TROOP & FEMA MOVEMENT IN THE US 18TH SEPTEMBER 2011 (EmergencyCoalition)

noproblemo2