Author Topic: Alaska Meetings  (Read 1186 times)

Daughter of The Most High

Re: Alaska Meetings
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2013, 10:45:44 AM »
We would like to connect with those In south central Alaska. We are in Wasilla. Please connect with us. Barbra, thank you for all.of your helping getting sgned up!

Willsorr75

• Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2013, 12:13:32 PM »
Wow, I was in Wasilla in setember of last year. would have been great to meet up.  I was working at Mat-Su Regional Medical Center.
Stay informed, information is our first line of defense!
-Will

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2013, 02:35:22 PM »
We would like to connect with those In south central Alaska. We are in Wasilla. Please connect with us. Barbra, thank you for all.of your helping getting sgned up!

Daughter of The Most High,  :) welcome to the Town Hall. It's great to see you on here.
I'm glad we could sort out the Application.
Beautiful country up there isn't it?
- Barb Townsend

http://www.great-vacation-in-alaska.com/wasilla-alaska.html

Willsorr75

• Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2013, 06:56:56 AM »
Nice Pic Barb. The hospital I was working at is to the left of the first Pic. It was nice walking outside at lunch and seeing that view!

Daughter of The Most High,  :) welcome to the Town Hall. It's great to see you on here.
I'm glad we could sort out the Application.
Beautiful country up there isn't it?
- Barb Townsend

http://www.great-vacation-in-alaska.com/wasilla-alaska.html
-Will

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2013, 08:43:23 AM »
Will, that's great! Are you still up there? Forgive it I forgot...
- Yowbarb

Willsorr75

• Prolific Member
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2013, 12:24:34 PM »
Nope, I'm back in the nashville TN area now which is where our corp office is.. My oldest daughter (8th grade) has joined the highschool soccer team, so I told my work no more travel for me. I'm not sure how much longer we are going to be around to enjoy things like this so I'm going to soak it up... In fact last night was her fourth game and she scored the first point of the game which we went on to win 9-0. I've worked with her over the years so she is very talented, and the school allow her to attend out of city due to her grades and her skill level. This is her first year and she made the starting line-up.

Sorry to go on about it, I know it has nothing to do with Alaska,but I'm so proud of her!!!!

Me not traveling is the reason why I've been able to start participating as I have in the past here on the TH. I've missed the TH....

- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 12:28:40 PM by Willsorr75 »
-Will

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2013, 02:02:41 AM »
Willsorr75 I enjoyed your post!
That's right, you are in TN now. I remember now the whole thing...
That is awesome about your daughters and the one being a soccer star.  :) That is so important at their age to have Dad nearby....
I think that's a great decision to be near them.
 :)

Nope, I'm back in the nashville TN area now which is where our corp office is.. My oldest daughter (8th grade) has joined the highschool soccer team, so I told my work no more travel for me. I'm not sure how much longer we are going to be around to enjoy things like this so I'm going to soak it up... In fact last night was her fourth game and she scored the first point of the game which we went on to win 9-0. I've worked with her over the years so she is very talented, and the school allow her to attend out of city due to her grades and her skill level. This is her first year and she made the starting line-up.

Sorry to go on about it, I know it has nothing to do with Alaska,but I'm so proud of her!!!!

Me not traveling is the reason why I've been able to start participating as I have in the past here on the TH. I've missed the TH....

- Yowbarb

fishes5

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2014, 08:46:43 PM »
Hi we are in Valdez, but are looking to set up our safe location inland