Author Topic: Where There Is No Doctor  (Read 5839 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Stehen Buhner
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2016, 01:42:17 AM »
Stephen Buhner has 2 books on antibiotics, like Herbal Antibiotics on bacterial and one on viral infections.
This for those who not only have given up on the mainstream 'medical' paradigm but also look to solutions they may find in a world devoid of pharmaceutical corporations [thank god...].

Stephen Buhner has written many awesome books. I have his book on Healing Beers and one called The Secret Teachings of Plants, a book that goes into the fact that herbal lore is generally not something that was accumulated over millennia but was learned by sensitive people listening to nature, i.e. you can start your own herbal lore from scratch if you only listen...

Personally, i always have some sodium chlorite with me; mixed with an acid this produces chlorine dioxide AKA MMS; if you haven't heard of it you can google Jim Humble or visit his website. Chlorine dioxide will cure anything from nausea to cancer to snake bites.
Just as MMS is for quick relief colloidal silver is for healing; though a colloidal silver generator is simple technology that can run on any solar panel you carry with you, even a piece of silver in water helps; it's what Roman Soldiers would do.
Magnesium chloride is another good one against infections; this used to be what surgeons would use to disinfect wounds.
Coconut oil is also amazing and people in the Pacific use it for just about every kind of disease and wound. If you can't carry (enough of) it, you can at least know how to make it and that it works.

I would not argue with those who are into the modern pharmaceutical paradigm; there is no grey area in this regard. You either honor nature or you honor the modern age. If you love pills pls feel free to disregard this post completely. You'll get no argument from me.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Where There Is No Doctor
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2016, 09:27:42 AM »
I have some MMS and use it frequently.  Also colloidal silver solution, and garlic.

To 'listen' to a plant, one method is to hold a sample of it in one hand and use muscle testing or a pendulum to ask the body if the plant is beneficial to it.

By the way, plants are telepathic.  Google "Clive Baxter" with quotation marks.  With practice, you can send and receive feelings to/from them.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Where There Is No Doctor
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2016, 04:54:34 PM »
Both Clive Baxter and Stephen H. Buhner are light years ahead of most.  One thing in Buhner's book, The Secret Teachings of Plants, that really caught my eye was how you sit with the plant of interest, and among other things, when you look at your plant-friend,  you "soften your focus".  Now most mainstream people would not try this, and most likely would not even understand the purpose.  There is so much more to the entire phenomenon of human communication with other species than we can imagine.

In a discussion about the issue of softening the focus, the possibility emerged that when one softens one's focus, then visual input is no longer focusing on the retina, but perhaps the "blind spot", which might not be so "blind" after all.  What if when we focus light waves onto our retina, we see "matter", but when we focus on our "blind spot", we see energy?