Author Topic: “William Shatner’s Weird or What?” - Parallel Worlds  (Read 910 times)

inselemel

“William Shatner’s Weird or What?” - Parallel Worlds
« on: October 18, 2011, 05:17:00 AM »
I got an email from Crystal Skulls.com about the above show's. I have tried in vain  to watch the first episode that was on Canadian History TV Channel last night on the internet but must not be up yet. Just wondered if anybody watched it and was it any good.?

“Three incredible stories about parallel dimensions: While hiking in a New York state park, a woman has a terrifying encounter with a mysterious human-shaped shadow; a weird machine transports a six-year-old New Jersey boy hundreds of miles in a split second; and, perfectly-carved ancient crystal skulls are thought to be cosmic gateways to another realm.”

The show will be repeated several times this week in Canada:

Parallel Worlds airs Monday, October 17 at 10:00 PM EST (CC)
Parallel Worlds airs Tuesday, October 18 at 2:00 PM EST (CC)
Parallel Worlds airs Tuesday, October 18 at 7:00 PM EST (CC)
Parallel Worlds airs Saturday, October 22 at 6:00 PM EST (CC)
Parallel Worlds airs Sunday, October 23 at 12:00 AM EST (CC)

You may also be able to view this show online at the following link:
http://www.history.ca/ontv/titledetails.aspx?titleid=267697

Eventually it will show on the internet, probably on this archived page (scroll down to William Shatner)
http://www.history.ca/video/default.aspx?releasePID=eWYyl6W9_ffiKGqYOBymK50gCrtt6Wo6

Thanks inselemel

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Re: “William Shatner’s Weird or What?” - Parallel Worlds
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 06:08:01 AM »
Thanks inselemel!!  I hope I can access it...I love this information and everything you have posted on the Crystal Skulls.

inselemel

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 06:48:25 AM »
Thanks enlightenme, hope you have better luck than i did in accessing the TV programmes. Love Captain James Tiberius Kirk, i mean William Shatner. I don't know if you have seen my post a while back on the Videos & Podcasts "William Shatner's Mysteries of the Gods (1977)" « on: June 26, 2011, 08:23:55 AM .

It wasn't just Gene Roddenberry who was before his time.

I will keep trying to access the programmes sounds very interesting.

Cheers! ;D

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 03:42:38 AM »
I got an email from Crystal Skulls.com about the above show's. I have tried in vain  to watch the first episode that was on Canadian History TV Channel last night on the internet but must not be up yet. Just wondered if anybody watched it and was it any good.?

“Three incredible stories about parallel dimensions: While hiking in a New York state park, a woman has a terrifying encounter with a mysterious human-shaped shadow; a weird machine transports a six-year-old New Jersey boy hundreds of miles in a split second; and, perfectly-carved ancient crystal skulls are thought to be cosmic gateways to another realm.”

The show will be repeated several times this week in Canada:

Parallel Worlds airs Monday, October 17 at 10:00 PM EST (CC)
Parallel Worlds airs Tuesday, October 18 at 2:00 PM EST (CC)
Parallel Worlds airs Tuesday, October 18 at 7:00 PM EST (CC)
Parallel Worlds airs Saturday, October 22 at 6:00 PM EST (CC)
Parallel Worlds airs Sunday, October 23 at 12:00 AM EST (CC)

You may also be able to view this show online at the following link:
http://www.history.ca/ontv/titledetails.aspx?titleid=267697

Eventually it will show on the internet, probably on this archived page (scroll down to William Shatner)
http://www.history.ca/video/default.aspx?releasePID=eWYyl6W9_ffiKGqYOBymK50gCrtt6Wo6

Thanks inselemel

Mel, very cool!
YB