Author Topic: CASH ILLEGAL IN LOUISIANA - TSA QUESTIONS MONEY  (Read 3441 times)

Morgana2012

• Trusted Member
CASH ILLEGAL IN LOUISIANA - TSA QUESTIONS MONEY
« on: October 24, 2011, 04:59:21 PM »
   Louisiana just passed a law Cash is no longer legal and they're trying to start doing all over the country.  In Louisiana you're not allowed to pay cash at used lawn mower shops, garage sales, school functions, swap-meets.
   The TSA has been known to download the contents of flyers' laptops and smartphones, and to Take Cash. Now they search and question travelers who have as few as 8 coins. This is totally outside of the law, and amounts to an internal customs check point- and is the real reason the TSA was set up. This is a federal power grab! TSA check points on freeway.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 08:54:33 AM by Morgana2012 »

BuddhaKitty

• Prolific Member
Re: CASH ILLEGAL IN LOUISIANA - TSA QUESTIONS MONEY
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 07:59:46 PM »
seems like a spreading trend.  the medical practice i work in has outlawed cash for about a year now... very difficult to explain to patients who show me the part on the bill that says it's legal tender for all debts, public and private.

Lori

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 03:52:50 AM »
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/louisiana-makes-it-illegal-to-use-cash-to-buy-used-goods/

http://www.klfy.com/story/15717759/second-hand-dealer-law

Not good for those who want to get off the grid.  The dealers are going to loose money because those who buy with cash will go outside the state.  If I was a dealer I would just set up shop in MS and TX along the boarder.

errrv

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 06:26:17 AM »
I wonder if trading goods is illegal there also?
Erv

Plantman40

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 08:08:55 AM »
Get ready folks. The S__t is about to hit the fan. I've seen this happening in many places. The cashless system is upon us.

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 08:57:28 AM »
Barter is a form of exchange.  I.O.U's are script. To pay all debts public & private. What's printed on the script.
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 09:41:31 AM »
Perhaps the Federal Reserve should modify the text to read: "This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private (Not valid in Louisiana).  >:(
Live long and prosper!

jrobert69

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 11:13:37 AM »
coming to a state near you...

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2011, 12:45:58 PM »
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

Morgana2012

• Trusted Member
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2011, 01:56:31 AM »
The demise of the dollar - Tuesday, 6 October 2009
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/the-demise-of-the-dollar-1798175.html
In the most profound financial change in recent Middle East history, Gulf Arabs are planning ? along with China, Russia, Japan and France ? to end dollar dealings for oil, moving instead to a basket of currencies including the Japanese yen and Chinese yuan, the euro, gold and a new, unified currency planned for nations in the Gulf Co-operation Council, including Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait and Qatar.

Chinese financial sources believe President Barack Obama is too busy fixing the US economy to concentrate on the extraordinary implications of the transition from the dollar in nine years' time. The current deadline for the currency transition is 2018.

Iran announced late last month that its foreign currency reserves would henceforth be held in euros rather than dollars. Bankers remember, of course, what happened to the last Middle East oil producer to sell its oil in euros rather than dollars. A few months after Saddam Hussein trumpeted his decision, the Americans and British invaded Iraq.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 03:44:44 PM by Morgana2012 »

Morgana2012

• Trusted Member
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2011, 02:06:11 AM »
Sean O'Grady: China will overtake America, the only question is when
Tuesday, 6 October 2009
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/comment/sean-ogrady-china-will-overtake-america-the-only-question-is-when-1798176.html
   Few things would be more powerfully symbolic of the shift in the balance of global economic power than to have oil traded in the Chinese renminbi rather than the American dollar.
   China holds approaching $3 trillion in dollar assets, so she cannot afford to see the dollar collapse. Longer term, China does want to become less reliant on the dollar as a place to keep its savings. America needs China to buy her Treasury bills; and China needs America to buy her exports. They are like two drunken giants leaning on each other. Yet a sobering reckoning of some sorts seems inevitable; and it is difficult to see how both can be winners.