Author Topic: Planet X Special Report: 29-Oct-2011  (Read 4007 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Planet X Special Report: 29-Oct-2011
« on: October 29, 2011, 07:48:56 PM »
Planet X Special Report: The Week in Review with Marshall and Jessie

Marshall Masters: Yowradio.com, Yowusa.com, Youtube.com/Yowbooks
Jessie Waltman: MrCometWatch.com, Youtube.com/MrCometWatch

The pace of Earth changes and space threat events is quickening, as never before.  Consequently, those interested in the topics of Earth changes and Planet X, (also known as Nibiru, Wormwood, Destroyer and Hercobulus) now face a daily tsunami of breaking news stories and reports.

Answering the needs of those willing to stand in their own knowing, are co-hosts, full time researchers and YouTube.com directors, Jessie Waltman (MrCometWatch) and Marshall Masters (Yowbooks). 

In terms of breaking news,  Jessie's web site, MrCometWatch.com, offers a tactical daily view of what is happening to our world.  His share the knowledge approach has spawned a vibrant community of talented citizen reporters and researchers from around the globe. 

On a strategic, big picture level, is host, Marshall Masters.  Author of Crossing the Cusp: Surviving the Edgar Cayce Pole Shift and the publisher of yowusa.com.  Hi goal is to help those who get it and who want to get through it, with hope, compassion and useful ideas.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yowradio/2011/10/29/planet-x-special-report

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
Re: Planet X Special Report: 29-Oct-2011
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 07:46:34 AM »
Thanks for a great show. I really learned a lot from the forum.
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 10:24:52 AM »
Glad you liked it.  This new format will be in step with current events which makes is much easier to produce.
Cheers, Marshall

errrv

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 07:32:16 PM »
Great show! New format works well!
Erv

chaunska

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 10:26:42 PM »
I missed it!!!  :(   Out planting wheat until about 11pm last night....Will have to listen to it sometime.

throwback1952

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 04:23:56 AM »
I didn't know you had to plant wheat in the fall?
Is there a thread that tells how and when to plant?
Most of us that grew up in the cities don't have a clue about how to plant a simple garden.
I remember asking a room full of friends country people (Red neck good old boys)
About corn. I asked if it came back every year or do you have to replant it. Well i got laughed out of the room. But seriously I would guess 90% or more of the general population has never planted a garden my parents never did so no one ever showed me. Schools don't teach you how. Now that's something that should be in the teaching program.
You can stock up on all the seeds you need to survive but plant them to soon or too late in the season and you will lose them. Bug will devour them. Etc.. I would guess its different for different areas.
But something so simple to some people has been lost to most people through generations of plentiful store bought food.
It would be nice if we had a topic for freedom farming how to do it with tips from all who still carry the knowledge and how too experience.
I canned green beans for the first time this summer. Simple to those that do it but to us that never had if you do it the wrong way you can end up with a hundred canned vegetables the won't make it through the winter. Do it the right way and they will last for many years.
May be a good Idea for a radio show?
When money is worthless store shelves empty what could be more important than how to plant, grow and store food?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

errrv

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 06:41:55 AM »
Throwback, there actually IS a ton of info on here for gardening. I'd post a link but there are hundreds of them. From the home menu, search garden, farming, or planting. Also, there are a ton of books available for beginning farmer/gardners. Look on Amazon.
Good luck!
Erv

chaunska

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 01:49:03 PM »
Hey there Thowback,
Winter wheat is planted here in the fall.     It grows through out the winter and a lot of us graze cattle on it until early spring.   It is one of the cool season grasses. Spring wheat is planted up north in the spring.     Wheat is harvested in June.      Milo, sunflowers, peas or beans is planted in after the wheat harvest     Then we hay them in September or harvest them around the end of October.   That is when when plant wheat again right after those are harvested again.   That is what we are doing right now...planting wheat after the bean harvest.   We use no till methods to keep soil erosion to a minimum. :)

throwback1952

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 02:33:27 PM »
Chaunska,
Wow so you can grow something all year around?
Well I was born and raised in Phoenix AZ and they did grow all year around stuff like Cotton and Citrus trees did well they have (or had) canal systems that distributed water to farms and large users. California I worked there for 30 years they grows all year around as well but it takes a lot of precious water irrigation is a must and very expensive. Big fights and legal battles between farms and developers over water rights.
I moved the the Appalachian Mountains in NC 4 years ago. I can tell you nothing is growing in the hard frozen ground here from Nov to April but when it does everything greens up beautiful, gardens, grass everything grows fast and very well its just a short season.
Its odd to be able to grow and depend on the rain, you have to water during a drought but nothing like AZ and So Cal if you don't water there it will surly die.
What an amazingly talented woman.
I tell you boys all the good ones are taken. LOL
Thank you
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

chaunska

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2011, 07:58:30 PM »
Thanks, Throwback, your sweet.    Yes, here in Kansas there are crops we can grow all year round (wheat, barely), .   There is a new short season cotton variety that we planted this year, and we are getting ready to harvest it after planting wheat.    Probably let those fields rest until spring if we harvest it too late to get wheat the ground and plant corn or milo in those fields this coming spring.   It's been a very dry year here and we lost most of our beans, only harvested about 25% of them.   It was a huge hit, we lost about $30k (potentially) $20k for sure with seed, fertilizer and pestaside.  They weren't even worth getting the combines out for them.   So we are planting the wheat right over the ones left standing.   The deer will eat well this winter ;) .   Should have hayed them to feed cattle, but we just kept hoping for rain that didn't come.   It's always a gamble with farming.   A lot of people were also dumping their cattle when the grass dried up.   We had some brome that we put up earlier this year and were able to keep about half of ours.   We do a lot of double cropping, but if you plant right, and have variety, you can put the nutrients back into the ground.   For instance, we plant peas sometimes and hay them; beets are good too.   Doing that puts a lot of nitrogen back into the ground.   Most crops need lots of nitrogen.   So every few years or so we rotate some  peas or beets into the mix.   Still, we do have to fertilize about once a year though, but that is below average.   

Kirt

• Trusted Member
    • the creators universe.com
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2011, 12:50:46 PM »
I thought I saw two Planet X Special Reports scheduled for this weekend at yowradio.com thru blog talk radio..

Anyone know what happened to the shows???