Author Topic: Yowradio.com Schedule and MrCometWatch  (Read 5640 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Yowradio.com Schedule and MrCometWatch
« on: November 04, 2011, 09:43:19 PM »
Hi All:

All of this shows with Jesse Waltman, MrCometWatch were canceled by mutual agreement.  Jessie believed that he could encourage those following his channel to participate as citizen reporters, and I made a video to launch that effort.  Nothing ventured. Nothing gained. This one never got off the ground and Jessie and I have the same problem with doing a regular schedule.  It becomes the tail that wags your dog, and takes away time from your other efforts.

When events warrant, I will schedule Yowradio.com shows on a ad hoc basis, in step with critical developments.  In the meantime, I will continue my Cut to the Chase shows because they have always been a principal research tool for me.

My experience over the last few months is that I've found live radio to be fun and very useful in situations like the Comet Elenin story.  If I had a professional staff to produce the show, that would be oh so nice. But then again, there would be advertisers to please.  Ah heck, whaddya gunna do?

However of more importance to me was that doing a live radio show really impinged upon my ability to conduct my research. A scheduled live radio show keeps you in the moment and at a very granular level.  Also, it is often focused on emotionally charged or negative issues.  Consequently, it disrupted my ability to simply absorb data and to contemplate it at a strategic level.

To all my loyal listeners I want to say thank you so much for your kind words and faithful patronage. Please continue to follow my reports on Cut to the Chase and when the time comes to cry havoc, I'll fire up a yowradio.com show.

Cheers, Marshall
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 09:45:26 PM by admin »

Kirt

• Trusted Member
    • the creators universe.com
Re: Yowradio.com Schedule and MrCometWatch
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 10:25:07 AM »
Hi All:

All of this shows with Jesse Waltman, MrCometWatch were canceled by mutual agreement.  Jessie believed that he could encourage those following his channel to participate as citizen reporters, and I made a video to launch that effort.  Nothing ventured. Nothing gained. This one never got off the ground and Jessie and I have the same problem with doing a regular schedule.  It becomes the tail that wags your dog, and takes away time from your other efforts.

When events warrant, I will schedule Yowradio.com shows on a ad hoc basis, in step with critical developments.  In the meantime, I will continue my Cut to the Chase shows because they have always been a principal research tool for me.

My experience over the last few months is that I've found live radio to be fun and very useful in situations like the Comet Elenin story.  If I had a professional staff to produce the show, that would be oh so nice. But then again, there would be advertisers to please.  Ah heck, whaddya gunna do?

However of more importance to me was that doing a live radio show really impinged upon my ability to conduct my research. A scheduled live radio show keeps you in the moment and at a very granular level.  Also, it is often focused on emotionally charged or negative issues.  Consequently, it disrupted my ability to simply absorb data and to contemplate it at a strategic level.

To all my loyal listeners I want to say thank you so much for your kind words and faithful patronage. Please continue to follow my reports on Cut to the Chase and when the time comes to cry havoc, I'll fire up a yowradio.com show.

Cheers, Marshall

thankyou for let us know what is going on... Can you tell me where i go to your Cut to the Chase reports?

Also, just a thought here.. I take info about planet X from many different sources and one source that i still go to is Terral Croft.. I was in his research room last night and i asked him if he and you would collaborate again with you on your research efforts.. He said he would work with you again, but he thought you would not be interested..   I do not know everything that led to your "breakup" this last summer.. But I know this, your research groups can benefit from each other.. The more people collaborating in a joint effort the better the results.. I would say you both seem to be on the same page again as far as planet X coming into the vicinity this next year..

Marshal its something to consider...  we both know sometimes we need to give things a second chance...

thank you for all your time and energy put into this research

Kirt

• Trusted Member
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 10:52:31 AM »
found the cut to the chase report...

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 11:21:36 AM »
The World is a-changing and major events must be covered independently from the Main Stream Media.
I can not think of a better Man for the job of researching and reporting such information than Mr. Marshall.
Unknown factors in a situation by default require deductive reasoning and such research produces forecasts
and 'models' of what might occur in the future. As we all know, time will tell if a line of reasoning is correct
or not.

Thank You Marshall for being the Independent Researcher that you are and bringing new insights to us
about the written warnings left to us from the Ancients of days gone by. Life is more than the 9 to 5 job
before us each day and it is imperative that each of us gets a handle on the hidden meanings of life. Your
Works, in the form of Books, Videos, Radio Shows and other venues is invaluable.

A big Thank You and Standing Ovation Applause is due.   :D    ........ Richard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=barWV7RWkq0&feature=related

Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 12:15:53 PM »
Hi All:

Cheers, Marshall

Marshall thanks for update... just saw this and still digesting it.
Sorry U couldn't have had more backup with the Yowradio - but it is what it is -
things happen...
We wish you the best in moving forward with more Cut to the Chase...
Seems like the solar maximum is kicking in more and probably lots of changes ahead...
- Barb T.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 12:25:53 PM »
Hi Kirt:

Good questions so I'll answer in depth.  For starters, I'm always building research teams or collaborating with others.  For example, I've recently collaborated on a new Watcher 3 video due out this month. 

At present, I'm in pre-production on a new podcast series devoted to Spiritual Christians.  Folks with stout hearts who chose to to find their way to God without the blinders of dogma.

This group has been growing fast, partly in pace with the growth of the women now following my research.  This is profound as their numbers are really starting to explode.  Especially with the advent of Internet radio. 

Ten years ago, there wasn't enough bandwidth for Internet radio and youtube, so women were less than 15% of the audience.  Now they are 35% and growing.  The demographics and feedback I get show me that many of these are Spiritual Christians.

It is why I want to share with them something I call the "long view." It is what I see them searching for, though they may not realize it at first. What I hope to achieve with this series is three things:
  • That they know they are not alone and that their numbers are growing.  (Most important.)
  • Their faith and connection with God is now deeper, because they're reading the Bible as-is and thinking it through on their own.
  • They instinctively come to understand that they are on the right track.  That they are getting it right.
I identify with these folks as a secular Jew and admire them, because they truly on a spiritual path with hearts free of malice.  They are very loving and courageous people, yet often experience what I see as the same perversion of the same disguised mechanism of antisemitism - intolerance turned against them.  Consequently, they're often ostracized as heretics within their own personal circle of friends, family and co-workers. Is no less an insult to their dignity, than to be called a f*cking Jew. 

However, what inspires me about this growing segment of Christianity, is that when I speak with them, I'm, amazed to see how all this rolls off their backs.  They see themselves as being free to chose how they want to walk with their God and that this easily offsets all the negatives heaped upon them by folks in the status quo. 

I cannot help those who chose to stain their souls with malice.  Their choice is made.  But perhaps I can help those who see themselves as being free to chose how they want to walk with their God, with usual survival information that speaks to directly to their efforts.

So, why say all this? It is because this kind of project requires a great deal of contemplation and careful preparation.  I cannot do that, and run a weekly radio at the same time. So for me, it is about choice as well. I choose to do this because we're not talking about the 11th hour as happening in the far future.  This is the 11th hour and you help the ones you can, if you can.

As to Terral.  When he accused me accused me of working for the PTB, my wife and I laughed a lot, saying "So where's the checks?  What no dental?"  However, that accusation tore it with many people in this forum, because it was a false witness betrayal by a member of this community.  Once a bridge is burned, it is time to move on.

Cheers, Marshall

Hi All:

thankyou for let us know what is going on... Can you tell me where i go to your Cut to the Chase reports?

Also, just a thought here.. I take info about planet X from many different sources and one source that i still go to is Terral Croft.. I was in his research room last night and i asked him if he and you would collaborate again with you on your research efforts.. He said he would work with you again, but he thought you would not be interested..   I do not know everything that led to your "breakup" this last summer.. But I know this, your research groups can benefit from each other.. The more people collaborating in a joint effort the better the results.. I would say you both seem to be on the same page again as far as planet X coming into the vicinity this next year..

Marshal its something to consider...  we both know sometimes we need to give things a second chance...

thank you for all your time and energy put into this research

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 12:39:02 PM »
The World is a-changing and major events must be covered independently from the Main Stream Media.
I can not think of a better Man for the job of researching and reporting such information than Mr. Marshall.
Unknown factors in a situation by default require deductive reasoning and such research produces forecasts
and 'models' of what might occur in the future. As we all know, time will tell if a line of reasoning is correct
or not.

Thank You Marshall for being the Independent Researcher that you are and bringing new insights to us
about the written warnings left to us from the Ancients of days gone by. Life is more than the 9 to 5 job
before us each day and it is imperative that each of us gets a handle on the hidden meanings of life. Your
Works, in the form of Books, Videos, Radio Shows and other venues is invaluable.

A big Thank You and Standing Ovation Applause is due.   :D    ........ Richard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=barWV7RWkq0&feature=related

So very well spoken, what more could even be said?  Except, perhaps, my personal Thanks as well......Mary

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 12:46:20 PM »
Hi All:

Cut to the Chase is at: http://cttcRadio.com

I'll be posting a new show soon.

Cheers, Marshall

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2011, 12:51:39 PM »
Hi All:

Cut to the Chase is at: http://cttcRadio.com

I'll be posting a new show soon.

Cheers, Marshall

Marshall, thanks for the info,
 :D will be listening...
Barb T.

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2011, 11:21:29 AM »
You can't beat a free education. Thanks, Marshall. I will continue to support your efforts. Being the point man is "risky-business". You got the big boy clothes to handle the task.
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2011, 12:29:45 PM »
You can't beat a free education. Thanks, Marshall. I will continue to support your efforts. Being the point man is "risky-business". You got the big boy clothes to handle the task.

Yes, it is a risky business, but I'm seeing a huge sea shift in the last few years.  More doctrinal thinkers are becoming spiritual thinkers.  Hollywood of all places has identified this new growing audience and they targeted the movie, The Book of Eli directly at them.  Watch the movie.  You never hear the character Eli say, “Well, I’d rather hear what my pastor has to say.”  In a post catastrophic world, the religious houses of prayer and those who lead them are toasted.  Gone. Leveled. The result will be a huge, rudderless population of doctrinal thinkers. 

Yes, this scenario a perfect setup for opportunists who need only invoke ingrained doctrinal response and turn it to their aims.  Spiritual thinkers will not be susceptible to these ploys for one simple reason.  They are the captains of their own ships.  At best, a doctrinal thinkers can only be the captain of their own cabins, no differently than the doomed passengers of the Titanic. 

However, from a catastrophic survival standpoint, the issue is better defined as resilience vs. reticence. 

Spiritual thinkers take responsibility for their own knowing and I see them pay a terrible price for that time-and-again.  However, the result of their own personal search for truth is that they become self-contained and self-confident in their own judgement.  In a survival situation, this makes spiritual thinkers highly resilient at the core belief level and at a broader level, readily adaptable to what is happening in the world around them. 

Conversely, doctrinal thinkers (religious and scientific alike) are programmed to submit to peer pressure via a punishing reticence mechanism.  They'll be like just in time manufacturing plants that close down when natural events disrupt their just in time supplies.  The have to shut down the line until a fix can be found and in a world of dwindling options, and that will be problematic at best.

This is why I see spiritual thinkers, Jews, Christians and secular thinkers, as one of the most precious populations of humans on the planet today.  This is because humanity is coming to a huge fork in the road of life.  One path leads to slavery for countless generations to come and a wasted world.  With the other, humankind, follows the path of love and harmony. 

Here is where the spiritual thinkers are so important.  Rising up from the scattered ruins of doctrinal dogma and all the confusion that ensues from that, they'll be the self-contained and self-directing little Energizer bunnies of hope for humankind.  Like the character Eli, they'll have the courage to walk alone in their knowing and no matter how long the journey, they'll never abandon it.

Now the question is, how can I help them?

Cheers, Marshall

FYI. I love the part about big boy clothes.  With a shoe size of 13, a hat size of 7 7/8 and an XL frame, you nailed me.

Many thanks, Marshall

Kirt

• Trusted Member
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2011, 07:57:28 PM »
Hi Kirt:

Good questions so I'll answer in depth.  For starters, I'm always building research teams or collaborating with others.  For example, I've recently collaborated on a new Watcher 3 video due out this month. 

I purchased the first two Watchers videos. LA covers some great info in those videos.. Look forward to ordering the 3rd..  I used to check LA's blog on a daily basis but have not been there in awhile...anyways what sort of info did you input on the video? and do you know when it will be released?

Kirt

• Trusted Member
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2011, 08:09:56 PM »
Hi Kirt:

At present, I'm in pre-production on a new podcast series devoted to Spiritual Christians.  Folks with stout hearts who chose to to find their way to God without the blinders of dogma.

This group has been growing fast, partly in pace with the growth of the women now following my research.  This is profound as their numbers are really starting to explode.  Especially with the advent of Internet radio. 

Ten years ago, there wasn't enough bandwidth for Internet radio and youtube, so women were less than 15% of the audience.  Now they are 35% and growing.  The demographics and feedback I get show me that many of these are Spiritual Christians.

It is why I want to share with them something I call the "long view." It is what I see them searching for, though they may not realize it at first. What I hope to achieve with this series is three things:
  • That they know they are not alone and that their numbers are growing.  (Most important.)
  • Their faith and connection with God is now deeper, because they're reading the Bible as-is and thinking it through on their own.
  • They instinctively come to understand that they are on the right track.  That they are getting it right.
I identify with these folks as a secular Jew and admire them, because they truly on a spiritual path with hearts free of malice.  They are very loving and courageous people, yet often experience what I see as the same perversion of the same disguised mechanism of antisemitism - intolerance turned against them.  Consequently, they're often ostracized as heretics within their own personal circle of friends, family and co-workers. Is no less an insult to their dignity, than to be called a f*cking Jew. 

However, what inspires me about this growing segment of Christianity, is that when I speak with them, I'm, amazed to see how all this rolls off their backs.  They see themselves as being free to chose how they want to walk with their God and that this easily offsets all the negatives heaped upon them by folks in the status quo. 

I cannot help those who chose to stain their souls with malice.  Their choice is made.  But perhaps I can help those who see themselves as being free to chose how they want to walk with their God, with usual survival information that speaks to directly to their efforts.

So, why say all this? It is because this kind of project requires a great deal of contemplation and careful preparation.  I cannot do that, and run a weekly radio at the same time. So for me, it is about choice as well. I choose to do this because we're not talking about the 11th hour as happening in the far future.  This is the 11th hour and you help the ones you can, if you can.

I can relate with this group and look forward to the podcasts

errrv

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2011, 04:47:04 AM »
"Now the question is, how can I help them?

Cheers, Marshall"

You already are. Knowledge is power. Keep it flowing.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2011, 09:45:10 AM »
Thank Erv.  That's the plan.
Cheers, Marshall

"Now the question is, how can I help them?

Cheers, Marshall"

You already are. Knowledge is power. Keep it flowing.