Author Topic: China - super projects of giant uninhabited cities and now  (Read 9397 times)

fox

• Members
China - super projects of giant uninhabited cities and now
« on: November 14, 2011, 11:45:32 AM »

November 14, 2011 – BEIJING – Considering these can clearly be seen from orbit the formations are raising some eyebrows with geeks trying to figure out what exactly they are for. Are these some sort of alignment or targeting grids for space weapons or what? In one of the photos, you can clearly see a grid of structures with three of them either destroyed or partially standing as if they were for target practice. The strangest one is the intersecting grids lines; the structure covers 18 miles of space. The other pattern that looks like some sort of targeting grid is set up with concentric rings of what appear to be structures with straight spokes radiating out from the center. There are aircraft placed in the center of this circle. I have no idea what it is, but it reminds me of how the military would test the blast radius of some sort of bomb to see what the damage is like further out from the point of impact. What do you think? Is this a military testing ground or the Chinese equivalent of crop circles? See also China’s ghost cities. –Slashgear

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2011/11/14/the-china-syndrome-super-projects-of-giant-uninhabited-cities-and-now-grid-markings-in-the-desert/

fox
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 11:53:07 AM by fox »

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: China - super projects of giant uninhabited cities and now
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 02:47:59 PM »
A long article on "China Ghost Cities"  is in the Zetatalk newsletter of Sunday, Feb 13, 2011,  at http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue228.htm
"China is preparing to relocate its citizens to its new ghost cities from the coast and from the southern and western provinces near India."

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 03:20:21 PM »
.............................  :)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 12:02:08 PM by ASEEKERTOO »
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 06:38:53 AM »
......................................  :)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 12:02:49 PM by ASEEKERTOO »

bk

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 09:09:42 AM »
Seeker, here is a link to a slide show that you can use to pull up GE images of the area

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/15/china-desert-photos-satellite-images-google-maps_n_1095838.html?ref=world#s476089

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 01:01:53 PM »
Thanks. The site bundles the pictures so I can see all of them on one page.

errrv

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 01:08:38 PM »
Hi guys! Are y'all sure it's not newly uncovered ancient structures? It could still be all of the above. Look at the Chinese base in Antarctica, there are tons of ancient structures there as well from the ancient AhMenPtah society.
Erv

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2012, 01:54:17 PM »
Hi guys! Are y'all sure it's not newly uncovered ancient structures?

Are we referring to the "China Ghost Cities" discussed at http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue228.htm  of February 13, 2011 ?

[start excerpts]
Recently the Daily Mail in the UK published an article about China's ghost cities, which have been built inland, in often desolate places, and are vastly unpopulated. The rationale for these cities is not explained by the state, but Google images clearly show these are not merely housing complexes - these are cities!

...The ghost cities are also being built inland, away from what will be flooded coastlines after the pole shift, and in provinces far from India, which will be the new S Pole.
So what is the purpose of these new ghost cities, uninhabited to date and with NO explanation from the Chinese government as to their purpose. Per the Zetas, China is taking the ZetaTalk predictions seriously, and has for the past decades during which these cities were under construction!
[end excerpts]

SurvivePoleShift.com

• SurvivePoleShift.com
  • Trusted Member
  • Don't be scared.. Be prepared!
    • Survive Pole Shift
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 07:11:46 PM »
This is amazing stuff!!!!

Thank you for posting this information
Don't be scared.. Be prepared!
Underground Shelter Community
http://www.FortTerraNova.org

Find out what they don't want you to know.
http://www.survivepoleshift.com

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 09:39:22 AM »

November 14, 2011 – BEIJING – Considering these can clearly be seen from orbit the formations are raising some eyebrows with geeks trying to figure out what exactly they are for. Are these some sort of alignment or targeting grids for space weapons or what? In one of the photos, you can clearly see a grid of structures with three of them either destroyed or partially standing as if they were for target practice. The strangest one is the intersecting grids lines; the structure covers 18 miles of space. The other pattern that looks like some sort of targeting grid is set up with concentric rings of what appear to be structures with straight spokes radiating out from the center. There are aircraft placed in the center of this circle. I have no idea what it is, but it reminds me of how the military would test the blast radius of some sort of bomb to see what the damage is like further out from the point of impact. What do you think? Is this a military testing ground or the Chinese equivalent of crop circles? See also China’s ghost cities. –Slashgear

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2011/11/14/the-china-syndrome-super-projects-of-giant-uninhabited-cities-and-now-grid-markings-in-the-desert/

fox

Fox your 2011 Topic was possibly looking to the future a bit.... What you posted back in Nov 2011 is particularly timely now.
New Moderator, Nigel Beardsley just started a new Topic,
Major catastrophe likely in Japan. All languages.
Link:
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=3971.msg55951#new

So now after reading his Topic, I just found out for the first time, there is a possibility 40,000,000 Japanese citizens will be evacuated to those deserted cities. Supposedly negotiations are going on. I posted some aerial photos there ...
All The Best,
Yowbarb

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 12:04:54 PM »
The ghost cities also explain the tremendous construction boom they went through a few years back.  At least they are doing something for their people unlike the US.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2012, 01:58:50 PM »
The ghost cities also explain the tremendous construction boom they went through a few years back.  At least they are doing something for their people unlike the US.

It does appear the Chinese are trying to save some people...and it would be great if China and Japan could cooperate on saving a lot of Japan's citizens too.
There could be some plans here too or done projects but we wouldn't be privy to them... Yowbarb
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 09:29:48 AM by Yowbarb »

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2012, 06:55:14 AM »
It would be nice if China could help out Japan, but I doubt it.  There is too much animosity between them, mostly China against Japan.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2012, 12:03:38 PM »
It would be nice if China could help out Japan, but I doubt it.  There is too much animosity between them, mostly China against Japan.

According to the article, it's in the works. Let's hope so...
Here is Nigel's topic: Asia / Major catastrophe likely in Japan. All languages.
« on: April 17, 2012, 12:13:03 AM »

Topic link:  http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=3971.msg55923#msg55923

Article link:  http://www.eutimes.net/2012/04/russia-stunned-after-japanese-plan-to-evacuate-40-million-revealed/

I don't have a way to know it is true. Seems true.
- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 12:22:49 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2012, 09:58:23 AM »
JKB, Survival101 Re the discussion on the Seed Vault.
I copy pasted all the posts on it. I deleted my reference to the Norwegian seed vault, etc. since that started the digression...
JKB and Survival101 I am sending the copy of the seed vault posts to you, in a msg.
You can set up a separate Topic on the seed vault being a scam if you choose. Please be sure to include whatever references you have, with links.
Interesting. Very disheartening if true, but anyway it needs a separate Topic.
Deleting the previous posts once I have sent them to both of you. (DONE.)
OK we will keep it on Topic now. I gave myself a reminder on it too.   ;)
All The Best,
Barb Townsend,
Admin