Author Topic: China - super projects of giant uninhabited cities and now  (Read 9168 times)

nigelblondon

Re: China - super projects of giant uninhabited cities and now
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 04:54:15 PM »
It would be nice if China could help out Japan, but I doubt it.  There is too much animosity between them, mostly China against Japan.

According to the article, it's in the works. Let's hope so...
Here is Nigel's topic: Asia / Major catastrophe likely in Japan. All languages.
« on: April 17, 2012, 12:13:03 AM »

Topic link:  http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=3971.msg55923#msg55923

Article link:  http://www.eutimes.net/2012/04/russia-stunned-after-japanese-plan-to-evacuate-40-million-revealed/

I don't have a way to know it is true. Seems true.
- Yowbarb

An update to my post as quoted by Barb here.

Fukushima Reactor 2: Radiation Comparable to What We See in Space
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=3971.0

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2012, 08:41:27 AM »
To Whom It May concern:
I feel This Topic has enough valuable and amazing information - not readily available in MSM -
that the topic needs to remain here, for people to read.
Reposting the original post by Fox which started this,
Yowbarb

China - super projects of giant uninhabited cities and now
Started by fox

fox

China - super projects of giant uninhabited cities and now
« on: November 14, 2011, 11:45:32 AM »

November 14, 2011 – BEIJING – Considering these can clearly be seen from orbit the formations are raising some eyebrows
with geeks trying to figure out what exactly they are for. Are these some sort of alignment or targeting grids for space weapons
or what? In one of the photos, you can clearly see a grid of structures with three of them either destroyed or partially standing as
if they were for target practice. The strangest one is the intersecting grids lines; the structure covers 18 miles of space. The other
pattern that looks like some sort of targeting grid is set up with concentric rings of what appear to be structures with straight spokes radiating out from the center. There are aircraft placed in the center of this circle. I have no idea what it is, but it reminds me of
how the military would test the blast radius of some sort of bomb to see what the damage is like further out from the point of impact.
What do you think? Is this a military testing ground or the Chinese equivalent of crop circles? See also China’s ghost cities. –Slashgear

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2011/11/14/the-china-syndrome-super-projects-of-giant-uninhabited-cities-and-now-grid-markings-in-the-desert/

fox

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2012, 08:50:43 AM »
Here's another site discussing the deserted supercities in China and one image, below. The author doesn't seem to be aware of the theory that the cities were built to take on a portion of the Japanese population in the event of a catastrophe...and that China was likely paid billions for this; also a haven for Chinese as well...
Yowbarb
http://paperboat.studiopod.com/2011/03/20/chinas-ghost-cities/  The Paper Boat an economic scrapbook,

China's Ghost Cities

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2012, 04:35:07 PM »
This fascinates me, and the pictures are awesome, thanks for posting this.  I myself have often wondered what is up on these cities, and if they think that they can relocate their people after the shift, or right before?  Hummm......

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2012, 10:58:42 PM »
This fascinates me, and the pictures are awesome, thanks for posting this.  I myself have often wondered what is up on these cities, and if they think that they can relocate their people after the shift, or right before?  Hummm......

(It really is amazing isn't it?) I hadn't heard of this 'til a few months ago. I noticed some big domes looked like metal maybe they are titanium.

Panamby

• stringers
    • Pa Namby
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2013, 10:00:09 AM »
I'm new to the forum and thank the Administrator for accepting me.
I could go on reading fascinating content for one week or more...but this post caught my attention because I'm Portuguese and aware of a giant new city build near Luanda, ANGOLA. Most local people cannot afford living there... and the local 'elite' doesn't need so many buildings. Now the detail that closes in: the country that most invest in Angola infrastructure is ...CHINA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vuYUexc5zI

And guess who built the city:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZWM4BPb6vk

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2013, 04:50:26 PM »
I'm new to the forum and thank the Administrator for accepting me.
I could go on reading fascinating content for one week or more...but this post caught my attention because I'm Portuguese and aware of a giant new city build near Luanda, ANGOLA. Most local people cannot afford living there... and the local 'elite' doesn't need so many buildings. Now the detail that closes in: the country that most invest in Angola infrastructure is ...CHINA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vuYUexc5zI

And guess who built the city:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZWM4BPb6vk
Hi again Panamby - and Welcome.
(I approved your Application the other night.)
Interesting stuff...
You probably already know this: The enormous empty cities in China were built with Japanese funds, for Japanese citizens...
- Barb Townsend

Mark Harbolt

• stringers
  • Prolific Member
  • Those that can, do.
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2013, 04:55:49 PM »
Wow Barb.  I didn't know that.  That's very ominous.  Internment camps?
Mark

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2013, 05:51:46 PM »
I think maybe Japan knows that the country is doomed and they want a safe place for their people to relocate to.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2013, 10:47:42 AM »
Mark

Hello Mark, good to see you here.
I am only guessing, but I feel the Japanese are very aware of what is happening and whatever that is -they are preparing... Keeping their cards to their chest, too.
I don't know if it is just for their elites or if they would be more humanitarian about it and save as many of their citizens as possible. All I know is they funded it at least two years ago.
Maybe they have some plans to help some Chinese too.
I agree with Endtimesgal that it doesn't look good for Japan...
Sorry to have to say that...
The good thing is their industriousness and care - they are not stupid, that's for sure...
All The Best,

Panamby

• stringers
    • Pa Namby
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2013, 12:47:16 PM »
Yes... could be. I have read some reports - don't remember anymore where in the www - that Japan might simply 'sunk' in the Pacific ocean. It makes sense because Japanese are very long sighted and have the skill for planing ahead.
Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware that those cities have a Japanese connection.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2013, 04:16:20 PM »
Interesting...  Japan and China must have burried the hatchet, so to speak, for such an agreement to occur.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2013, 09:00:15 AM »
Yes... could be. I have read some reports - don't remember anymore where in the www - that Japan might simply 'sunk' in the Pacific ocean. It makes sense because Japanese are very long sighted and have the skill for planing ahead.
Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware that those cities have a Japanese connection.

Hello Panamby.
I will try to find the link to the articles I saw. It was all about how Japan paid multi millions, perhaps billions to the Chinese and had those cities built. I will look into it more.
Sincerely,
Barbara         P.S.   Oh yes, I have been intending to ask you, is Portuguese your first language?
:)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2014, 12:56:40 PM »
Mark

Mark - not sure how I had missed your reply post!
The data I got, from an article, is that Japan paid China billions to build and maintain those empty cities.
They are not internment camps they are upscale - looking cities, for citizens of Japan.
Sorry I don't have the link, just now will try to find it.
- Yowbarb