Author Topic: Why Spiritual Thinkers are 2012 Survivors (January 3, 2012)  (Read 2076 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Why Spiritual Thinkers are 2012 Survivors (January 3, 2012)
« on: December 17, 2011, 09:16:23 PM »
GUEST: Ed Douglas, PlanetxTownHall.com

Tuesday, January 3, 2012
5 PM PST / 8 PM EST
Chat Room + Call In
YowRadio.com

Take away lights, water, cell phones, computers and so forth and what do you have?  Panicky people who will soon turn on each other as modern sources of food and water disappear.  Ergo, in 2012, you either get it, or you do not. 

It's why government whistle blowers always warn folks to "get your spiritual house in order." However, although they know why it is important, taking action on this critical skill is just as perplexing for them as most anyone else. 

That is why those who have achieved an acceptable level of material even in their planning and preparation, begin to sense that their most important survival skill is spiritual thinking.

Not in the conventional religious sense, but rather, in a more practical way.  One in which you put dogma and doctrine behind you so as to extend your God-given senses, well beyond the line of sight. GO

Related Video: BEAT THE ELITES: Virtual Consciousness Swarming and Remote Viewing [/i]
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 09:25:28 PM by admin »

inselemel

Re: Why Spiritual Thinkers are 2012 Survivors (January 3, 2012)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 08:30:59 AM »
Agree totally and as the great Purple One said ".......That's when u find out that u're better off makin' sure your soul's alright."

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 03:41:23 PM »
Wow!  This was a great show, I will definitely listen to it again, I wish I would have been able to tune in while it was actually on the air, as I would have commented in the chat room.  I so agree with what was discussed, I myself have looked back at the past couple of years and realized just how far I have come both spiritually and in understanding.  I am no longer living in fear, (do I fear what is to come?  Of course, but I know I will continue to survive even if I were to die, so I am no longer fearful like I used to be), and I feel pretty prepared, as prepared as I can be right now, and I have quit trying to convert my loved ones who do not believe and I know when the time comes, they will wake up, and then hopefully I can help them through it as I will be in a calmer state of mind since I know what to expect, and have prepared myself.

My group is preparing to assist strangers, and believe that those who are meant to join the group will find us.  We know that we are all on a spiritual journey and not just facing some earth changes of a cataclysmic nature.  The comment in the show about the next phase of understanding in our search for truth and spiritual growth, will come when we are ready, and that is how it has always been for me.  I am thrilled how just when I reach a new level of understanding, if I just wait, eventually the next level is revealed to me.  I also believe I have alien contacts and have for years, and they have shown me through visions and dreams what is coming in the future.  I do not fear alien presence, and feel that since I am "God Centered" I will be protected from any evil entities and that my alien friends will take care of me.

It truly is exciting times we live in and I believe I chose to come during this time to experience this and to assist others.  Thank you for people like Marshall and ED who are so dedicated to informing us and helping us to adjust our thinking and for all their suggestions over the years of how to prepare.  Your sincerity rings through loud and clear, and when contrasting your methods to some of the others out there that I also pay attention to it is obvious to me that you both are definitely service to other individuals.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 05:13:20 PM »
Dear Endtimes:

So glad to hear this interview resonated with you. 

For me and Ed, this is breaking new ground and you know what they say about pioneers.  You're likely to find them face down in the dirt with a back full of arrows.

Nice to know the natives are friendly so to speak.

Cheers, Marshall

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 01:37:36 PM »
As usual, Marshall is ahead of the pack. I am honored to have been asked to be a part of it. Thanks for the kind words.    ed