Author Topic: The Return of the Annunaki: Part 2 of 2 – What We Can Do as Individuals  (Read 4365 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
GUESTS:  Richard Shaw and Dan Dean
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
5 PM PST / 8 PM EST
Chat Room + Call In
YowRadio.com

In the first part of this series, we examined the underlying reasons why both Republicans and Democrats are in such a determined rush to destroy our constitutional liberties – ostensibly at the behest of the elites who fund their campaigns. 

In this second episode of this two-part series, we go beyond the typical notions of organizing for political change. Why? 

Wakey-wakey folks, this is 2012, and the future of humanity is already in destiny overtime. 

Once this clock stops, where will you be standing.  That's the real crux of the issue.  Especially if the clock stops with the return of Nibiru and the Annunaki.

In this case who will you follow?  The elites, the Annunaki, or your own connection to the Creator?  If so, which path is most likely to help you as an individual, to prevail?

http://yowradio.com/?p=627

Endtimesgal_2012

Re: The Return of the Annunaki: Part 2 of 2 – What We Can Do as Individuals
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 09:48:40 AM »
Oh boy!  I think I see where you are going with this topic and I am very excited.  Can't wait to hear your views Marshall.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 07:07:28 PM »
Great show Marshall, again.  Another home run.  I can take the article I have been working on and can it after that.  Colt 1911 huh?  Would love to have one.  I have a Colt 45 six shooter and I love mine.  My ears perked when you said, "What is the best all around hand gun caliber?  FOUR FIVE."  Thanks for all of your hard work.  Much appreciated and I hope a lot of members were listening.  Night.  JKB
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 07:12:50 PM by JKB »
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 08:31:19 PM »
Yes Marshall, another great show, loved the info on the firearms.

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 05:56:01 AM »
I just downloaded the show and I'm looking forward to listening to it! Wish I could have listened live, but last night I attended my state's GOP caucus which was scheduled at the same time.  >:(
Live long and prosper!

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 05:58:59 AM »
Great show Marshall, again.  Another home run.  I can take the article I have been working on and can it after that.  Colt 1911 huh?  Would love to have one.  I have a Colt 45 six shooter and I love mine.  My ears perked when you said, "What is the best all around hand gun caliber?  FOUR FIVE."  Thanks for all of your hard work.  Much appreciated and I hope a lot of members were listening.  Night.  JKB

Ditto!!  Thanks again for all your hard work and dedication...I think I've finally decided on which gun I'm going to get, in addition to the shotgun.  Thanks for all that great info!

throwback1952

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 06:09:33 AM »
How do you get to the virtual  chat room? During the show.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 06:19:19 AM »

I wish I could help you on that one!!!  It took me almost a 1/2 hour to get there, and I used to be able to do it no problem!  I'm sure someone else will be able to explain it in a concise manner though.

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 06:34:54 AM »
I wish I could help you on that one!!!  It took me almost a 1/2 hour to get there, and I used to be able to do it no problem!  I'm sure someone else will be able to explain it in a concise manner though.
You must register / log-in to BlogTalkRadio.com in order to access the Chat Room, which is always displayed at the bottom of their main page when logged into a live show. If you subscribe to YowRadio via BlogTalkRadio.com, an automated message will be sent to your e-mail account that contains a link directly to the show page. It's actually very simple, especially for people like me  ???
Live long and prosper!

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 08:54:39 AM »
I know, I'm technologically challenged, and very forgetful when it comes to just soooo many different passwords and usernames....that's usually a very big part of my problem.....

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2012, 01:56:39 PM »
I know, I'm technologically challenged, and very forgetful when it comes to just soooo many different passwords and usernames....that's usually a very big part of my problem.....
Consider creating a password-protected spreadsheet that contains all website URLs with user name & password. Several years ago I did this after admitting to myself that my tiny brain could no longer keep track. I also wrote the spreadsheet password on a sticky note, including the filename and location on my PC, then taped it under my chair. So far so good!  ;D
Live long and prosper!

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 03:59:19 AM »
What a Great Idea!!  You are just so smart.....Thanks for the suggestion!

Mark_75

• Trusted Member
Hi my first post :)

This is a nice forum and well done those responsible for it.

I'm listening to this episode and at around the 32-24 minute mark Marshall is talking about the Phoenicians being the inhabitants on Britain who traded and travelled and were ultimately wiped out by the Romans and refers to the Celts of Britain from the Kolbrin Bible earlier in the episode.

There's so much disinformation about the history of Britain, and the work done by Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett over the last 30 odd years has been supressed to the point of personal violence on them. The British that who were mainly responsible for the metal working and mining, and I would have to assume the Kolbrin, were the Khumry (language is Khumric and alphabet is Coelbrin alphabet and even modern day Wales is really called Cymru...same pronounciation).

The Romans never even nearly dominated the Khumry and in fact were very much humiliated by them a number of times in battles. The long line of Khumric kings (including both King Arthurs I and II) came to an end over a long period of time due to a number of factors, however still most of the British decendants of the Khumry (who were the Ten lost tribes of Israel+some travelers...roughly half stayed around Greece and half in Britain during the mass migration of the 10 tribes roughly 500 BC. However there was actually an earlier migration roughly 1500 BC in the time of Brutus, who were still also their Forefathers)). The British Monarchy confirm this in a subtle way on some of their coats of arms etc.

here's a link to the site of Wilson and Blackett, and I'm posting this mainly because such knowledge of history can be very enlightening. Many of the links are free downloadable pdfs

http://kingarthurslegacy.com/

It's not to say their work and conclusions is the 100% truth (of course that is an unreasonable expectation) but it seems to me it is very close to the truth, and considering what they have been through, that only adds to their credibility. There isn't really any arguments though, as the histories are all still here in Wales, just nobody seems to know or care much lol (I'm not even Welsh rly btw :p)

May God Bless us all, Mark.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 10:09:59 AM by Mark_75 »