Author Topic: Prayer Request Topic All Religions, Denominations "Reaching up to the Almighty"  (Read 44220 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
My nephew David Townsend is really happy about it, all of us are -
but the thing is his donor cells could be doing better...

May the Heavenly Father uplift  David and keep him in good health, always,
Amen

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
My nephew David Townsend is doing fine.
Thank you all for your prayers.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
RE My nephew  David Townsend is OK

I know how things go and to continue to be vigilant but so far my nephew has made a full recovery.
There was no chance at all in the beginning to use alternative medicine, since he did not know he had leukemia until he passed out on the floor and called an ambulance. Then he was in the hands of the standard medical practices…at least in the southern CA area they are advanced and they  seemed to personally care about the outcome. He was in a couple medical facilities including City of Hope.
He was also in the hands of the Almighty, lots of prayers went his way and continue. I just wanted you to know he is OK.
I appreciate all your prayers for David, so much.
If you continue to think about him please pray.
anyone who needs prayer for their own self or someone else, please post a prayer request here.
Thank you,
Barb Townsend

redhairedgirl

• Trusted Member
My nephew, David Townsend is cancer free! He had a biopsy on his bone marrow and it is good!
His donor cells could be better and he gets another test on Friday...
To everyone who sent good thoughts and prayers, we appreciate it! He could use more prayers,
Barb Townsend

Barb:
I am thrilled to read about David's courage and the outcome of his recovery. John is incredible. What a family. 

New Mexico has never ceased praying for David's full recovery from this. We know that all the love and prayers of everyone have been heard. His doctor's have been an important part of this wonderful outcome as well. I am confident that David will remain cancer free.

I will send up our gratitude for prayer answered and a request to keep David in full health and restore him completely to his loving family and will continue our prayers for him and family indefinitely. There are many people doing this here, especially the entire monastery of Benedictine monks at Christ in the Desert Monastery here where I live.
They pray for him daily.

Wishing you and all the Happiest of Christmas season.
barefootgirl

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Redhairedgirl, this is really wonderful to hear. I get such a good feeling about those monks in the desert monastery. That whole area is really special to me...
Thank you so much for helping connect David and his family to them.
Many Blessings to all of you,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
Barbara townsend

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Dear Lord and Heavenly Father
Please Bless all who are here seeking answers and guidance.
Please Bless this forum and everyone participating or even just reading.
May we be aligned with Truth and actually be of help to others.
We thank you for foresight and Guidance.
Amen.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Note from Barb: My thanks to everyone who offered prayers for my nephew, David Townsend.

"1 year post transplant biopsy results and all is clear to say the least, my tears did not contain when I
heard the doctor. As of now David has 100% donor cells in his body." - Ana Townsend

Dear Lord and Heavenly Father, we thank you for continuing to help David Townsend, to be free of cancer.
Amen