Author Topic: Prayer Request Topic All Religions, Denominations "Reaching up to the Almighty"  (Read 48503 times)

Endtimesgal_2012

Montanabarb:  Thanks for the update, and I will remember your son in my prayers.  I know that prayer works, and it is so easy to do. 

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
Thanks for the update  :D Great that it is good news - I will continue to keep him in my prayers.
Oh Yes - prayer does work!
Sunny
Never Give UP! EVER

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Barb I am glad to see your posts for prayer, I do not post every time but I do say a silent prayer every time I see one, it is a good reminder.

Thanks for that and I am sure Montanabarb appreciates it,
Barb T.

I have a short update that I believe everyone who has prayed for my son Barry needs to hear.  Last week he had a bout of severe pain in the vicinity of his cancerous lympth nodes.  He rushed to the emergency room, and a PET scan and sonogram were performed, looking for a blood clot.  The tests came up negative, so his pain medication was increased.  This is where the prayer circle comes in.  The test results indicated that one of the tumors in his chest appears to have shrunk in size, PRIOR to his first chemotherapy treatment!  I'm claiming this as answered prayer for you wonderful people who are keeping him in your thoughts and prayers. Please continue to think of him.  THANK YOU! I'll post any further updates.

Montanabarb I just saw your post ad it gave me such joy!
It goes to show a prayer circle can really help even if we do not all necessarily have the same beliefs. We have the universal belief in "The Allmighty,"  the good, the divine, and we believe in prayer.
Thanks for the update.

Heavenly Father we humbly thank you for your help for Mr. Barry Welch. Lord, please stay with him as he is restored to health fully, and strengthened and then may he feel your comfort, all his days.
Amen

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
The amazing and wonderful miracle of prayer!  I will continue to keep him in mine for complete recovery.  Thanks for the update!

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
I am glad Berry's tests are starting to get better now if he can go into complete remission.

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
My boys Grandmother had stage 5 lymph node cancer last year and she beat it, she just went to a appointment this week and they said she does not have to come back for another 6 months. So it can be beat.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
My boys Grandmother had stage 5 lymph node cancer last year and she beat it, she just went to a appointment this week and they said she does not have to come back for another 6 months. So it can be beat.

Thanks for that good news!
 :)

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
I have an update about my Mom and her cancer.  The PET scan did not show any areas that "lit up".  The written report, which we got today, had the actual measurements in it.  It showed significant decreases on her masses and no more cancer on her liver!  She now gets a break from IV chemo.  It's so true that God answers prayers.

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
That's great steedy

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
I have an update about my Mom and her cancer.  The PET scan did not show any areas that "lit up".  The written report, which we got today, had the actual measurements in it.  It showed significant decreases on her masses and no more cancer on her liver!  She now gets a break from IV chemo.  It's so true that God answers prayers.

Steedy I just saw your post, wow!  :)
We will continue to have faith in the power of good thoughts, love and prayers...
Barb T.

Heavenly Father, we thank you for continuing to help Steedy's mother. Please we ask that she be delivered completely from the cancer and may she be restored to good health.
This we humbly ask,
Amen.

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
Steedy that is wonderful!
Sunny
Never Give UP! EVER

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Steedy, That's wonderful news, and yes it is so true about the power of prayer.  I couldn't agree with you more. 

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Thank you all for praying for my Mom.  I've been praying since the day we got the diagnosis, and I can't do it alone.  I appreciate everyone's prayers very much.  Thanks again!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Heavenly Father, also known as the Grandfather, Author of the Universe, we honor You and thank You for many blessings. We ask for your help.
Please continue to watch over all peoples of earth...
Give us sight, wisdom and strength to carry on. Guide our footseps and our speech. Help us to always do all we
can to help ourselves...but I feel we all need help.
We ask a Blessing please for everyone here.
We ask a continued blessing and protection for Sherry, Steedy's mother -
that she may be restored to full health.
Lord Thank You for continuing to watch over Mr. Barry Welch, Montanabarb's son. Barry is so much loved and needed by his family. Have mercy.
Help us to have our hearts and minds freed up and purified enough so we can pray.
Amen
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 05:35:34 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
To: Guests, Members, Mods, Admins and admin,
we have a new Prayer Request from Member, Chandra (cbeyer64.) You can all participate.
Guests, readers, even if you are not able to post here at this time, you can send up good thoughts, meditations
and/or prayers for Chandra.
Chandra has gone through some pretty bad pain in her neck, and swelling.
It was already tested but more tests to come, to make sure it is not Hodkins Lymphoma,
There still has been a problem...and her nose has been irritated, so that will be tested. She has to carry on with her busy
life - regardless - and this has not been easy. She will be getting more tests soon...
Please offer up your prayers for her now; I will start with this one.
Barb Townsend
Heavenly Father, Grandfather, Author of the Universe, we thank You for continuing to watch over Chandra. Please may she be delivered from
discomfort and worry. Please, may she be cured of the problem and restored to perfect health. She is a good person who has served her
country and worked and studied hard and been a good friend here. Amen.

"...I might need some prayers as well.  I am having friends and family pray for me and also at church.  The doctors are looking closely at possible diagnoses of lymphoma, cancer.  I don't think I do have it, but it is a possibility.  I try to stay positive.  I have swollen lymph nodes in my neck that have been there for two years and have had problems with them, mainly with the pain and swelling.  They did a biopsy in one of the nose and got fluid out of it and it was negative.  This was this past week.  They also found some inflammatory tissue in my nose and have to do a biopsy as well on that.  I will have them do that in July after I start my new job and get some time in at work.  I have to be put under anesthesia.  I will keep you updated.  I am a little worried, but not losing sleep over it." 
Thank you for any prayers.  I hope they figure out what is wrong with my neck too.  I am getting this done at the VA hospital. - Chandra

« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 12:30:09 AM by Yowbarb »