Author Topic: Prayer Request Topic All Religions, Denominations "Reaching up to the Almighty"  (Read 48424 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
We had a Prayer Request Topic started by Miz Lori, which I just moved to the MODS only area.
It mainly had to do with MOD prayers... such as tornados going near their homes, etc.
(At that time one Mod had a tornado go about a mile of her home and meanwhile I posted a prayer for her.)
This Prayer Topic is for any guest or Member to look at.
If you are a Member you will be able to post a Prayer Request.
Whether you call Him G-d, God, The Lord, The Almighty, Yahweh, Jehova, Allah or The Man Upstairs, you may read the prayers here and offer up your prayers and good thoughts and meditations for those listed in the Prayer Request.
If you are a Member, you may put in a Prayer Request.
I hope this helps the Members.
All The Best,
Barb Townsend
Topic Administrator
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 09:14:37 AM by Yowbarb »

Georgia B

~~~~~THANK YOU !!!! ~~~~~~
  Whatever follows from the Members will be Powerful-- I feel that already!! Expect A Miracle.

God Bless Us All and Strengthen our Unity of Purpose, Effectiveness and Commitment to being
Messengers for Hope, Help and Survival.  I feel all the above is what lead each of us to the TH.
  Grateful to be here.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
~~~~~THANK YOU !!!! ~~~~~~
  Whatever follows from the Members will be Powerful-- I feel that already!! Expect A Miracle.

God Bless Us All and Strengthen our Unity of Purpose, Effectiveness and Commitment to being
Messengers for Hope, Help and Survival.  I feel all the above is what lead each of us to the TH.
  Grateful to be here.

Thank you for your prayer for all of us,

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
There is a Prayer Request for Barry Welch so that he will be cured and healed of his hodkins lymphoma. Barry is undergoing chemo for the disease. Fighting the good fight.
He is a family man and his family needs him - two little girls need him...
Please anyone reading this add your prayer to this one, whether or not you can post it.
Lord Please heal Mr. Barry Welch so that he will be restored to his health and no longer have hodkins lymphoma.
Thank You for continuing to watch over him. Please grant him strength and healing. We ask a blessing for Barbara, his mother.
Amen
from Barbara (different barbara.)

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
There is a Prayer Request for Barry Welch so that he will be cured and healed of his hodkins lymphoma. Barry is undergoing chemo for the disease. Fighting the good fight.
Please anyone reading this add your prayer to this one, whether or not you can post it.
Lord Please heal Mr. Barry Welch so that he will be restored to his health and no longer have hodkins lymphoma.
Thank You for continuing to watch over him. Please grant him strength and healing. We ask a blessing for Barbara, his mother.
Amen

Thank you, Barb, my long-time friend.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Amen

Montanabarb, our prayers are with you and your son,
Yowbarb

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
My prayer has been added to the chain.  Let's keep it growing and building in strength.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
My prayer has been added to the chain.  Let's keep it growing and building in strength.

Enlightenme, thank you very much,
Yowbarb

« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 08:48:12 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Dear Lord,
thank you for watching over Mr. Barry Welch.
Please may his good health be completely restored,
Amen

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Amen

Yowbarb

Barb, on Friday we will learn about how far the cancer has spread, whether it's in his bones, etc., and a recommended course of action. Tomorrow he gets a day off from needles, bone drills, and nausea. It's so hard to imagine this monster hiding inside a gorgeous, seemingly healthy, 6' 5", Hollywood handsome man.

All your prayers are so enormously appreciated.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
I truly believe in prayer chains.  The only two I ever knew of, or participated in worked.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your son Barb...(Montana Barb).

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Amen

Yowbarb

Barb, on Friday we will learn about how far the cancer has spread, whether it's in his bones, etc., and a recommended course of action. Tomorrow he gets a day off from needles, bone drills, and nausea. It's so hard to imagine this monster hiding inside a gorgeous, seemingly healthy, 6' 5", Hollywood handsome man.

All your prayers are so enormously appreciated.

Montanabarb thanks for your message and the update on your son
Let us continue to ask for healing for Barry,
everyone reading this.

Lord please we ask healing for Barry Welch.
Amen.

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Please pray for total healing of lung cancer for my Mom, Sherry.  It has spread to her liver.  Please pray that her health is restored and her bloodwork gets back to normal levels.  Thank you all!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Please pray for total healing of lung cancer for my Mom, Sherry.  It has spread to her liver.  Please pray that her health is restored and her bloodwork gets back to normal levels.  Thank you all!
Sherry is added to our prayer list,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

Lord, please restore Sherry to good normal health. Thank you for watching over her...
Have mercy.
Amen