Author Topic: Prayer Request Topic All Religions, Denominations "Reaching up to the Almighty"  (Read 48415 times)

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Please pray for total healing of lung cancer for my Mom, Sherry.  It has spread to her liver.  Please pray that her health is restored and her bloodwork gets back to normal levels.  Thank you all!

Lord, please restore Sherry to good normal health. Thank you for watching over her...
Have mercy.
Amen

Lord, We pray for Sherry's healing.  We pray for her restored health and for her family.  Lord hear our prayer, Amen.

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
There is a Prayer Request for Barry Welch so that he will be cured and healed of his hodkins lymphoma. Barry is undergoing chemo for the disease. Fighting the good fight.
He is a family man and his family needs him - two little girls need him...
Please anyone reading this add your prayer to this one, whether or not you can post it.
Lord Please heal Mr. Barry Welch so that he will be restored to his health and no longer have hodkins lymphoma.
Thank You for continuing to watch over him. Please grant him strength and healing. We ask a blessing for Barbara, his mother.
Amen
from Barbara (different barbara.)

Thank you, Barb, my long-time friend.
Montanabarb, our prayers are with you and your son,
Yowbarb

Barb, on Friday we will learn about how far the cancer has spread, whether it's in his bones, etc., and a recommended course of action. Tomorrow he gets a day off from needles, bone drills, and nausea. It's so hard to imagine this monster hiding inside a gorgeous, seemingly healthy, 6' 5", Hollywood handsome man.

All your prayers are so enormously appreciated.

Montanabarb thanks for your message and the update on your son
Let us continue to ask for healing for Barry,
everyone reading this.

Lord please we ask healing for Barry Welch.
Amen.

Thank you to all the good people here for your prayers. We received the report on Barry's tests yesterday. Your prayers worked!! His cancer is Stage IIa, meaning it has been caught very early, and is confined to one area of his chest (lymph nodes.)  Here's where YOU come in:  The oncologist told us that Hodgkins is notorious for spreading quickly, and in his experience it is very unusual for it to remain restricted to one area for several months, as Barry's did. This makes his treatment (chemotherapy) much easier, with nearly the lowest dose of four kinds of drugs  (let's face it: poisons) being all that is needed. He will need two treatments a month for four months, starting next Friday.

I have absolutely no doubt that your prayers helped bring about this result.  I ask you to continue to include him in your prayers, for his body's positive response to the treatment and total recovery.  THANK YOU ALL!!!

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Please pray for total healing of lung cancer for my Mom, Sherry.  It has spread to her liver.  Please pray that her health is restored and her bloodwork gets back to normal levels.  Thank you all!

Lord, please restore Sherry to good normal health. Thank you for watching over her...
Have mercy.
Amen

Lord, We pray for Sherry's healing.  We pray for her restored health and for her family.  Lord hear our prayer, Amen.

Lord, watch over Sherry and give her strength to conquer the cancer in her body.  In Jesus's name we ask, Amen

Our family (located all over the U.S.) stops at 9:00 every Sunday morning to pray for our son, brother, uncle, and cousin Barry Welch. The oldest brother sends out text messages of reminder on Saturday nights. We will include Sherry in those prayers. If anyone else here could take a few minutes on Sunday to join us, it will add to the strength of those prayers. Thank you!!

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Absolutely, Will do Barb...I too believe in the strengh in  numbers/volume of prayer (the more the better).  So glad to hear the good news!  Thank You Lord....

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
There is a Prayer Request for Barry Welch so that he will be cured and healed of his hodkins lymphoma. Barry is undergoing chemo for the disease. Fighting the good fight.
He is a family man and his family needs him - two little girls need him...
Please anyone reading this add your prayer to this one, whether or not you can post it.
Lord Please heal Mr. Barry Welch so that he will be restored to his health and no longer have hodkins lymphoma.
Thank You for continuing to watch over him. Please grant him strength and healing. We ask a blessing for Barbara, his mother.
Amen
from Barbara (different barbara.)

Thank you, Barb, my long-time friend.
Montanabarb, our prayers are with you and your son,
Yowbarb

Barb, on Friday we will learn about how far the cancer has spread, whether it's in his bones, etc., and a recommended course of action. Tomorrow he gets a day off from needles, bone drills, and nausea. It's so hard to imagine this monster hiding inside a gorgeous, seemingly healthy, 6' 5", Hollywood handsome man.

All your prayers are so enormously appreciated.

Montanabarb thanks for your message and the update on your son
Let us continue to ask for healing for Barry,
everyone reading this.

Lord please we ask healing for Barry Welch.
Amen.

Thank you to all the good people here for your prayers. We received the report on Barry's tests yesterday. Your prayers worked!! His cancer is Stage IIa, meaning it has been caught very early, and is confined to one area of his chest (lymph nodes.)  Here's where YOU come in:  The oncologist told us that Hodgkins is notorious for spreading quickly, and in his experience it is very unusual for it to remain restricted to one area for several months, as Barry's did. This makes his treatment (chemotherapy) much easier, with nearly the lowest dose of four kinds of drugs  (let's face it: poisons) being all that is needed. He will need two treatments a month for four months, starting next Friday.

I have absolutely no doubt that your prayers helped bring about this result.  I ask you to continue to include him in your prayers, for his body's positive response to the treatment and total recovery.  THANK YOU ALL!!!

Montanabarb thank you so much for your wonderful update!  :) Hang in there!
Barb T.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Lord Please continue with your merciful healing of Mr. Barry Welch so that he is fully  restored to his health.
 Thank You for continuing to watch over him. Please grant him strength and healing. We also ask a blessing for Barbara, his mother, and all of his family.
Amen

from Barbara (different Barbara.)

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Thank you all for your prayers!   :)

Georgia B

Re: Detached
« Reply #7 on: Today at 09:28:25 PM »

I also feel detached.  However, I keep on living and try to be prepared.  I will be getting out of the Army soon, in about two weeks.  I have three more years on my official contract before it is all complete.  I am getting out on a honorable discharge.  I am keeping a close eye on Iran, almost as though I look at the news several times a day.  I am getting worried that I might be called back to the U.S. Army if another war breaks out.  I know it is unlikely because I am also getting out on a medical discharge, but anything is possible.  I am afraid I will start to enjoy my days of freedom once I do get out of the U.S. Army here shortly and then they will call me back to be deployed.  I will keep my uniforms just in case.  I hope that doesn't happen.  You are supposed to serve 8 years in the U.S. Army and you can be called back.  I have served 5 years and have three more left.  Maybe I am worried a little more than I need to be?

I am offering this prayer for Cbeyer64 and also for all our TH Members, past and present, in the Military.  I feel these people have demonstrated their STO willingness be giving themselves to the higher need of the American people.  I doing that, they deserve our loyalty, support, understanding and prayers.

Great Spirit of the Universe:  Please lead, guide and protect the men and women who have chosen a life of Service to Others.  Bless them with your Grace, Mercy and Your Eternal Love so they may have the safety of a good life with the people the love and love them.  Please teach us to be gratefully aware of all your Blessings.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Heavenly Father thank  you for your Blessing and Protection for Georgia B and cbeyer64, and all the Town hall members in the military.
Please bless all the former military here too,
Amen

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
Spirit of the Universe, you already know me and all of the members of this group.  I would just like to praise you for what you are doing for all of us and once again offer whatever service I might possibly provide.  Thank you and I continually look to you and for you everywhere I go.  It seems futile for me to ask for protection or help for myself, my family, my friends or all of the other inhabitants of this planet as you have already seen to that.  Thank you Spirit of the Universe.  I love you.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Heavenly Father we thank you for continuing to help Montanabarb's son, Mr. Barry Welch. 

Amen,

Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Heavenly Father
Have Mercy and please continue to help Sherri's mother.
Amen

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Barb I am glad to see your posts for prayer, I do not post every time but I do say a silent prayer every time I see one, it is a good reminder.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Barb I am glad to see your posts for prayer, I do not post every time but I do say a silent prayer every time I see one, it is a good reminder.

Thanks for that and I am sure Montanabarb appreciates it,
Barb T.

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member

Thanks for that and I am sure Montanabarb appreciates it,
Barb T.

I have a short update that I believe everyone who has prayed for my son Barry needs to hear.  Last week he had a bout of severe pain in the vicinity of his cancerous lympth nodes.  He rushed to the emergency room, and a PET scan and sonogram were performed, looking for a blood clot.  The tests came up negative, so his pain medication was increased.  This is where the prayer circle comes in.  The test results indicated that one of the tumors in his chest appears to have shrunk in size, PRIOR to his first chemotherapy treatment!  I'm claiming this as answered prayer for you wonderful people who are keeping him in your thoughts and prayers. Please continue to think of him.  THANK YOU! I'll post any further updates.