Author Topic: Using Synchronicity to Overcome Adversity  (Read 2131 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Using Synchronicity to Overcome Adversity
« on: February 16, 2012, 11:19:00 AM »
GUEST: Dr. Kirby Surprise
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
5 PM PST / 8 PM EST
Chat Room + Call In
YowRadio.com

What if you could enhance your ability to overcome adversity with better decisions, but the advantage gains only represents thee to five percent? Easy to overlook for lazy minds, seeking more for less.

On the other hand, those who understand what it takes to persevere and win, also know that a snail gain like this can put you over a crucial tipping point. One that weighs in your favor, thereby giving you the initiative and options that others simply miss.

This enhancement is called synchronicity and our ancient, primitive ancestors honed this natural ability on the savannas of Africa. Like riding a bike, synchronicity is something the human species has never forgotten, though it is often overlooked.

But for those in the know, unlocking this ancient advantage is easier than most would imagine.  This according to Dr. Kirby Surprise, author of Synchronicity: The Art of Coincidence, Choice, and Unlocking Your Mind. 

In this interview, theory is distilled into a simple bullet list of do's and don'ts that you can begin using today to reawaken this incredible ability that resides within each and everyone of us.

http://yowradio.com/?p=643

Scales

Re: Using Synchronicity to Overcome Adversity
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 07:37:16 AM »
Love the name Dr. Surprise being associated with the word "synchronicity".

He referred to "his discovery" as a "mirror". I don't view it as a discovery, but as a signal that the scientific community and the mathematical thought process is drawing ever closer to understanding spiritual concepts.

The term "mirror" is a very ancient term for what he is describing, and perhaps the most recent complete discription is in, Miguel Ruiz's book, "The Four Agreements". This was discussed in detail on this site years ago and it is good to see that the realms of spirit and science are coming to the same conclusion from completely different angles of thought. One of those harbingers of the age, one might surmise.

The next step, will be to "discover", which side of the "mirror" one is actually standing on.

Even the term "synchronicity" was coined by Carl Jung, due to his involvement in astrology and the "noticing" which occurs once one knows what to look for. We may not be so much, "discovering" , as we are "awakening" or "noticing" what has always been there, but not explained by mathematics. It has however, been thoroughly discussed for millenia by the mystics or spiritual philosophers.

good stuff

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 08:09:09 AM »
It was a great interview/show.  It would definitely be a book I would enjoy reading, I'm sure!

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 08:50:19 AM »
I also enjoyed the show and I believe synchronicity happens all the time for me.  I would love to read the book.  Good show Marshall!

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 10:30:36 AM »
Hi All:

Glad you all enjoyed the show.  We covered a lot of ground for sure.

Cheers, Marshall