Author Topic: Could You Sacrifice Your Daughter to the Annunaki?  (Read 9069 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Could You Sacrifice Your Daughter to the Annunaki?
« on: February 25, 2012, 07:23:29 PM »
GUEST: Scott Alan Roberts
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
5 PM PST / 8 PM EST
Chat Room + Call In
YowRadio.com

When you talk about the Nephilim as mentioned in Genesis 6:1-4 and Numbers 13:32-33 of the Old Testament, the return of the Annunaki as depicted in The 12th Planet, by Zecharia Sitchin (July 11, 1920 – October 9, 2010) must also be considered.

While debates over these ancient alien concerns rage on, one thing is for sure.  The naysayers are failing to suppress those who now worry about the imminent return of the Anunnaki, (which translates to "those who came from heaven to earth".)

But what are these problematic space gods coming for?  Many believe, Earth gold for their failing atmosphere and virginal Earth women for procreation and sacrifices. 

So if all this really does happen, who amongst us will unquestionably sacrifice a virginal daughter or sister to spare humanity from these destructive space gods?

Yes, this is very the kind of tough question that makes you want to pick up a Bible before uttering an answer – secretly hoping you never know the real truth of the matter.   

This brings us to the point of this interview with Scott Alan Roberts, organizer of the Paradigm Symposium and author of The Rise and Fall of the Nephilim.  This interview begins with his personal journey of discovery and ends with Marshall's pointed question.  Are we being setup by our institutions, to give over our children without a fight?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yowradio/2012/02/29/could-you-sacrifice-your-daughter-to-the-annunaki

throwback1952

Re: Could You Sacrifice Your Daughter to the Annunaki?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 07:32:25 PM »
If I have to turn over my daughter for humanity to survive, well all I can say is.
See you on the other side, its a good day to die.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 07:42:42 PM »
Should dial 911 for the police, will they be around.

8hertz

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 07:21:02 AM »
Sacrificing your virginal daughter to the Annuaki?  Are you sure this isn't the plot to a B-movie?  Sounds like one.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 10:25:41 AM »
Then watch a B movie on Tuesday night.
Marshall

Sacrificing your virginal daughter to the Annuaki?  Are you sure this isn't the plot to a B-movie?  Sounds like one.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 11:18:27 AM »
The Annunaki can pry my shotgun from my cold, dead hands and I don't even have a daughter.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 12:41:53 PM »
Where will they find one, over 12 years old? These days, they will have to search elsewhere. She's not a virgin, but they can have my sister! haha!       ed

inselemel

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 04:06:52 PM »
She's not a virgin, but they can have my sister! haha!       ed

;D ha ha
i would offer my eldest sister as a sacrifice too but i actually think she IS Annunaki! Ha ha

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 04:30:40 PM »
Where will they find one, over 12 years old? These days, they will have to search elsewhere. She's not a virgin, but they can have my sister! haha!       ed
She's not a virgin, but they can have my sister! haha!       ed

;D ha ha
i would offer my eldest sister as a sacrifice too but i actually think she IS Annunaki! Ha ha

You guys are just terrible to talk about your sisters like that!  I'm sure they are just precious, like I am to my brothers!  ;)

_cj_

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 02:30:52 AM »
our days of slavery are gone - you will always get willing individuals though

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 07:14:12 PM »
As usual, a great show Marshall, and it was a privilege to speak with you on the air.  I did not totally agree with everything the guest had to say, but for most of it I thought he was right on.

After my personal experiences which I spoke of on the break, I often think of all the people who were members of the church I used to attend.  Many were well educated, and yet they seemed totally content to simply ignore the portions of the bible they could not explain.  I found it a blessing to have the experience I did, it simply made me all the more determined to dig and find out the truth.  Do I now have all the answers?  of course not, but I know a whole lot more than I used to.  Sometimes I think I know more than I really wanted to, LOL!

I do agree with his view that God is not such a "personal God" like most people think of him, but much greater.  I have been watching the show on the Biology Channel, titled "I survived, beyond and back", and I must say it has actually encouraged me a great deal.  Everyone usually comes back and says they did not want to return, and that it is total "bliss" on the other side, so since this is proof to me that we definitely exist outside this life here on earth, it is only obvious to me that there has to be a Divine Creator, and that there is a sort of "Master Plan", which we are only dimly aware of.

Also, being a contactee,  has proven to me that there are other intelligent species out there, and the true reality of how things are is so mind boggling, there has to be an intelligence behind it all.

Thanks again Marshall for all you do.  Don't ever think it is not appreciated, how many people are there out there who have watched your videos, read your books, and listened to your radio shows, and you never hear from them.  Because of you, many people have awakened.  This is simply another indication to me that nothing happens by chance, when a person is ready, the information is presented to them, and you are one of the messengers.  Thanks for allowing God to use you.

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 08:05:29 AM »
endtimesgal_2012 I enjoy your testimony. My encounter took a long time to accept but now I feel I am where I suppose to be and any change in my past may have been fraught with other perils. I encourage each person to find that hidden meaning in your own life{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 08:50:17 AM »
Thank you Alfred.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 01:10:37 PM »
The Annunaki can pry my shotgun from my cold, dead hands and I don't even have a daughter.

Hi JKB: You've got my take on it. But on the other hand, I have a few sisters I wouldn't miss either.  Thankfully for them, they're long in the tooth and long past their virginity, so it's an easy position. 

_cj_, our days of slavery are gone?  Say what?  The slave trade is very much alive and well in India. Not to mention poor women sold into sex slavery in foreign countries, thinking they're getting a domestic job and a chance out of their misery. 

Endtimesgal_2012.  You were a great call in. Really enjoyed it. 

For me, the interview really connects in part 3.  Just where I knew I wanted to go from the outset, not that my guest was clued in.  What I wanted was a genuine response and we got it. 

Fellas, we can joke about giving up sisters to the great annoyance of the ladies on the board, but the real issue is, who are we?  Not who is the Annunaki.  They are what they are.  Who are we and how do we respond is the deep issue.

Cheers, Marshall

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2012, 09:03:09 AM »
I agree, Boss!(Mr. Masters)  As for myself, I would welcome annihilation before being enslaved. There are worse things than death.    ed