Author Topic: Signs of the times  (Read 18388 times)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Signs of the times
« Reply #120 on: June 06, 2017, 04:34:39 PM »
Jim, what are you finding to be in short supply in stores right now? 

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #121 on: June 06, 2017, 04:59:24 PM »
Personal observations:  No houseflies nor ants in sight so far this year; grapefruits are not sweet;  grapes are sour;  several common items are out of stock in grocery stores.
Yesterday in a grocery store I also noticed several items that were either out of stock or nearly so.  Can't recall what they were, only that it seemed odd that THOSE things would not be fully stocked.  Strangely, I was still able to buy kiwi from New Zealand!

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #122 on: June 06, 2017, 06:03:36 PM »
Strangely, I was still able to buy kiwi from New Zealand!

This might be a good time for all of us to assess which of our perceived necessities of life come from a distance, and find substitutes, stock up or wean ourselves off of them.  My list of things I enjoy too much that are sourced at a distance: bananas, artichokes, avocados and papaya ::)

Ilinda, have you tried growing Issai hardy kiwi?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2017, 11:57:10 PM »
Personal observations:  No houseflies nor ants in sight so far this year; grapefruits are not sweet;  grapes are sour;  several common items are out of stock in grocery stores.
Oh, good grief now that you mention it, a few holes in the Wal Mart shelf...
Evaporated milk in short supply last couple of times... Other items would have to think to remember...
Canned fish seems to be selling fast...

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #124 on: June 07, 2017, 05:07:57 AM »
I've also been noticing an empty shelf where evaporated milk should be.  Also a shortage of buckets and lids!

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #125 on: June 07, 2017, 10:08:22 AM »
Jim, what are you finding to be in short supply in stores right now?

Hmm, trying to remember.  Grapefruit, avocados, spinach.  There were more.
The entire peach crop was lost in a recent late freeze, according to local news.
And another crop lost in Colorado recently, according to news sources.
And spring wheat lost by floods in Kansas.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #126 on: June 07, 2017, 05:59:04 PM »
I've also been noticing an empty shelf where evaporated milk should be.  Also a shortage of buckets and lids!
For some months last year, I tried to order Organic Valley non fat powdered milk, and it was unavailable.  In fact, its disappearance may have even begun in late 2015, because I had been ordering it through our food co-op when it suddenly became unavailable.

Then I was ordering it elsewhere, Amazon IIRC, and then they too stopped carrying it.  Then I could order NOW brand, but I prefer Org.Valley.  However, I do not believe Organic Valley powdered milk is available to the general public at all now.  Will look next time at Whole Foods.  But we used to (years ago) buy it by the case, as that is what hubby always used to make his yogurt.

My best guess is that someone has offered Org.Vall. a price they cannot turn down, for however much of the stuff they can sell.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2017, 09:29:53 PM »
From Re: 2017 Daily Headlines, MSM & NON-MSM Reportings -
« Reply #177 on: June 23, 2017, 12:17:56 PM »

Quote from: ilinda on June 22, 2017, 04:40:12 PM

Seeing that creature born to a sheep makes one wonder if it was the product of genetic engineering, as a "normal" mutation or several mutations in a sheep fetus would never give rise to such a thing.

There continue to be frequent malformed animals born, including some with monkey faces - which are similar to human faces.  Note that mammals, at least, all have a high percentage of DNA in common.  Note also that, in fetuses,  the DNA in cells develop in clusters to form body parts.  So, I am thinking that it might sometimes take only one cell's DNA to become that of a different animal in order to trigger a large group of cells in the same cluster to express the structure of that other animal.  It might take only one codon in one gene to change in order for the cell to start following the wrong pattern.

Now, what is causing cell genes to mis-form codons slightly and thus trigger the development of body parts of a different animal?

I suspect radiation, atomic and/or electromagnetic, physical and/or non-physical (waves of higher density energy).

Many sources (e.g, http://web.feeddigest.com/higherdensity.wordpress.com) continue to claim that the DNA of all flora and fauna on Earth is being modified during the Ascension process in order for them to live in a higher density.

So, I suspect that the birth of mal-formed offspring is, at least in large part, collateral damage of the Ascension process.

Note: same applies to two-headed snakes, etc.

Aha!
Microscopic electric fields control the expression of genes in a fetus.
Youtube video "Bioelectricity, Morphology, & Electroceuticals | Electricity of Life" at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_TjrnaMesk  Dated 19/Jul/17   Duration 5:39
Electro-Magnetic Pulses (EMPs) are striking Earth's surface frequently.
Malformed animal (and Human?) progeny are being born frequently.
Some EMPs are caused by the proximity of Nibiru.
Therefore, one "side effect" of the passage of Nibiru is increased frequency of malformed progeny.
Ugh!

See also "A Case for Mind-Mastery | Bio-Electric Fields and Evidence for Morphogenetic Field (Mind) Governed Biology and Reality -- Bioelectricity, Morphology, & Electroceuticals | Electricity of Life" at http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/07/a-case-for-mind-mastery-bio-electric-fields-and-evidence-consciousness-governs-reality-bioelectricity-morphology-electroceuticals-electricity-of-life.html

I vaguely recall zetatalk.com commenting a few months ago that increased frequency of malformed babies is to be expected.