Author Topic: Best Guess  (Read 7740 times)

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
Best Guess
« on: May 15, 2012, 08:45:57 PM »
I thought I would start this here next to the ascension topic so we can speculate as to what we think is going on.  I know that none of us knows, but it is impossible not to prognosticate.  At any rate, there have been several powerful channeling's posted in the last week and they all are telling us that the time is near, as in weeks and not months.  Something tells me the channeling's are going to fall silent again for the rest of this week and we could see something this weekend.  We have the G8 summit going in Chicago this weekend where, I would venture to guess, they are going to be talking last ditch efforts of the dark cabal.  Would that not also make for a great place and time to start the roundup?  Just a thought.  Also, there is going to be another significant planetary alignment this weekend, the likes of which have been attributed to major earthquakes in the recent past.  The Andromeda Council revealed two weeks or so ago that an earthquake unlike mankind has ever seen is coming shortly.  I'm not trying to freak anyone out I just thought we could talk about things like this here.  I just know I will have my ear close to the ground, so to speak, all weekend.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Re: Best Guess
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 08:30:10 AM »
"  I just know I will have my ear close to the ground, so to speak, all weekend."

Me too, JKB.  They were also saying just weeks for the cabal roundup (though that might now be extended a bit per Wood and possibly even Drake).  Somehow I get the feeling that the two are really connected...like the cabal needs to brought down first or perhaps even simultaneously?  I'm sure that nothing can really be foreseen, but I guess I'm still really hoping and praying that this will all come about.
I also think that we are coming close to the critical mass of numbers needed for this all to be possible, are you thinking along those lines as well, perhaps?
Also, Drake is speaking on the website www. freedomreigns.us tonight as well, might be some updates on all that cabal and timeframe info then.

Mary
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 12:25:39 PM by enlightenme »

inselemel

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 10:40:43 AM »
I will endeavour to have a look at that website Enlightenme, thanks, and JKB yes i totally agree the G8 summit would be a perfect place for a round up. ;D

inselemel

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 11:00:12 AM »
I was wondering where to put this but here is as good as any! I thought i would post today's message from UK astrologer Jonathan Cainer.

"Since the Dark of the Moon, a ribbon of light has reappeared. It will widen slowly to become a banana, then a slice of melon until, by early June, it is a whole bright peach. These images are appropriate. During this particular journey of the Moon, many plans will start to bear fruit. The same conditions that gave rise to a solar eclipse last weekend will remain until early June, allowing a glorious lunar eclipse. When, as now, the world is between two eclipses, even the darkest fears have no option but to bow before the brightest hopes."

Ain't that nice :D

Hope he is right! ;D

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 07:26:21 PM »
You and me both.  Thanks for sharing that Mel.

inselemel

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 05:54:19 AM »
Hope its okay to post this here - it's another quote from the same UK astrologer, Jonathan Cainer. I am posting this as i think astrology is pointing to the next couple of weeks as significant. The Lunar eclipse is a Partial - Will be visible in Europe, East Africa, Asia, Australia, Pacific and the Americas with a duration of 2h 7m on the 4th of June, the Venus Transit is the 5th & 6th of June. I suppose what i am trying to say is that my best guess is that time will be highly significant.

"Mystic tradition tells us that whenever there's one eclipse, shortly followed by another, it is as if a giant, invisible  portal opens over the Earth, allowing clear and easy exchange between realms. Last week brought an annular solar eclipse. Next week, people in some parts of the world are going to witness a powerful lunar eclipse. The Sun and Moon are aligned - not just in two dimensions, but in three. Thus we are between eclipses. Those who wish to try to make the impossible possible should consider themselves blessed!"

Perhaps the impossible being made possible right now before the Lunar eclipse is referring to those Allies behind the scenes who are getting rid of the dark cabal, and the Venus transit which i have posted separately under the 'post it  and let blog sort it out' section perhaps is the culmination of the impossible being made possible - disclosure of the mass arrests and ufo's possibly etc ???

Only nine days to go until the Venus transit - not like i am counting or anything! ;D

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 06:33:22 AM »
OK, probably just wishful thinking, but...  Since the US is one of the major bastions of the dark cabal, how cool would it be if they all got arrested on the 4th of July?  Hmmm....  OK, back to reality.

jrobert69

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 06:15:49 PM »
There was a major event today, we have a new national health care plan. Sounds good at face value, till you read it and figure out its going to be a mandated payment to the goverment if you dont have insurance. I see that as another tax, a big one. Fortunately for us the people that passed this dont have to use it, because they already have healthcare. I wonder how many of them are invested in big pharma.

Aussie Leo

• Trusted Member
  • Life is our curriculum, chosen by us for us.
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 05:16:24 PM »
I thought I would start this here next to the ascension topic so we can speculate as to what we think is going on.  I know that none of us knows, but it is impossible not to prognosticate.

My prognostication....  :)

I am sure we are all spirits living a physical existance, and we as spirits live one life, just in many different bodies through many different physical incarnations in many different "places"...

We all have the freedom of choice, whether we choose to use this freedom is up to the individual.

Earth is a kindergarden for immature souls, this does not mean we are looked apon any less by "others", for they were once like us, and we will be like "them" sometime in the future.

I am not better than the person beside me, nor am I worse, just at different points in space with different perspective of where we are now. We are all headed in same direction toward same destination.

Love WILL conquer all. When we can love one another, like we love our children, our parents, our siblings, our family, the world will know peace and prosperity.

Our spirits came from the same source, therefore we are all brothers, all sisters, all family.

Physical survival of the coming times, to me, is secondary to securing a prosperous future for our children, one where we all come together as one. If I fail to physically survive the coming times, I will come back in another form. I know I have been here before, and I can not see any reason why I won't be back.

We are all growing spiritually whether we believe we are or not, knowledge is growth, loving is growth, action is growth.

Right and wrong is in the perseption. My perseption of doing wrong is taking the freedom of choice from another.

Not sure if this is what JKB meant by prognostication, but just thought I would add my thoughts on the matter...

Love and peace to all
Leo  :)
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 10:18:05 PM »
Thank you Aussie Leo for your post and you offer some things to think about.  I agree that we are all spirits and have lived many lives.  I also agree that most of us have been here on one or more occasions and have the freedom of choice to stay, leave, come back, leave...  Eventually, this world is going to elevate and we will either elevate with it or go elsewhere...  No more wishy-wasy trash, you are either in or you're out. 

A lot of us are looking for the beginning of that process.  I know it has already started and I see and feel it around me every day.  It is happening right now, as we speak.

By prognastication, I meant knowing, or prognastigating at best, when exactly this is going to happen. 

I disagree with you that Earth is a kindergarden for immature souls.  We all chose to be here, at this very moment in time.  I am not a spiritual-kindergardener.  Neither are most of the members of this TH.  Whether you know it or not, you signed a soul contract at some point in time and you agreed to be here, for some reason, to do something.  Most people that are walking around now days are soooooo asleep.  Yet, they are here, at this time, for a reason.  They will wake up in due time, when they are supposed to, exactly as scheduled. 

You are on the right track my friend in thinking that we are all one...  We all came from the same Source.  We did.  I, and a lot of us welcome you to the TH.  Peace to you...

Aussie Leo

• Trusted Member
  • Life is our curriculum, chosen by us for us.
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2012, 12:58:28 AM »

I disagree with you that Earth is a kindergarden for immature souls.  We all chose to be here, at this very moment in time.  I am not a spiritual-kindergardener.  Neither are most of the members of this TH.

I do appologize, I did not mean to insinuate that you or anyone else are spiritual kindergardeners. I meant that our planet is a school house full of many people that are on that level. There have been many accounts of people in our past, on this planet, that are definately not spiritual kindergardeners... Jesus, Gautama Buddha, and many, many more. I am sure that there are many that are here now that are here to help and assist those that need assistance in their spiritual or any other endeavours that they have chosen to do. I firmly believe that the individuals spiritual growth also includes helping others who may require your assistance, wheather that be large or small, and to be able to teach, you must have more knowledge than your student.

I can not and will not judge anyone other than myself, as I firmly believe that each individuals decisions on their own development (or lack of development) is extremely personal and is only privy to themselves and their higher self.

From what I get during meditations, part of what is happening now is to help us all grow as a community of humans (not sure how that will happen, but I can only trust in what my higher self tells me). Or to put it another way, assension of the Planet Earth and its Earthling inhabitants.

Love and Peace
Leo  :)

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix

inselemel

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2012, 02:22:21 AM »
I am sure i mentioned on the board somewhere, that i read a book about Alien contact and the author describes Earth like a Zoo as we are very messy and belligerent and that is why we are not allowed to be part of the Galactic community, our leaders are too aggressive etc but that will change after Ascension and those left on the new improved Planet Earth will number 10-25% of the population that was here before.  8)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 05:24:48 AM by inselemel »

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2012, 05:45:47 PM »
No worries.  I didn't mean to come across sideways.  This place is a school house and we are all learning.  I just wish it wasn't such a mystery.  I know I have been here before and I know I chose to be here now.  How helpful it would be if I could recall why I chose to be here now or what, specifically, I came here to do.  I guess that would be too easy...  Peace friend.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2012, 12:05:20 PM »
Kyle, perhaps it is the same reason you chose to be a warrior.   ed

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2012, 12:34:38 PM »
I think that is part of it Ed.  For the longest time I have felt like I was doing something good for society by being a part of this gun club but even that is changing.  When you take a step back and look at what we have done over the last 15 years, I'm not so sure I'm proud of it anymore.  I'm under contract through 2014 and would only have to re-enlist one more time to retire at 20, but I am seriously thinking about exploring other options.  That is, if we are still here in 3D by 2014.  I just got offered a job with the border patrol the other day and I have to admit, it sounded pretty good.   I am fortunate that I have a lot of options to choose from post-military.  I will always be grateful to the Corps for what it has done for me but I just don't know if I really want to do this anymore.  I never thought I would hear myself say that...  Peace my brother.