Author Topic: Best Guess  (Read 7741 times)

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Re: Best Guess
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2012, 12:46:13 AM »
What an amazingly hard decision to be faced with, JKB.  I'm sure if you listen to your intuition, it will guide you to the right choice for yourself and your family.  Good luck with whichever you decide my friend.

Mary

Aussie Leo

• Trusted Member
  • Life is our curriculum, chosen by us for us.
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2012, 01:11:17 AM »
I have spent the last few days deeply thinking about everything I have learnt about, regarding Planet X and 2012. Things I have learnt in the last 40 years of this life.
My thoughts and feelings have evolved, especially in last few years, changed as I learnt new things, and saw current events happen before my eyes...
At present my best guess is...
Planet X comes round every 3600 odd years, why hasn't the planet "assended" prior to now in one of these passings?
Our Solar System goes across the Galactic Equator about every 20,000,000 years, this will be the first time Humans have been on this planet when this occurs. No one knows whether there is anything substancial that will happen when this occurs on 21/12/2012...

But if, what Mythi, the alien from Andromeda says is correct, that is when the Earth will assend to the next Level of existance. Planet X is not the cause, but is mearly a contributor to what is going to happen with regard to ascension...
This makes sence to me and resonates with what I feel... If he is to believed, he would have "seen it" occur on other planets in the universe going through exactly the same as us.

The survivors of The Planet X passing, will give birth to a new level of children who become adults and forge a new existance on this planet, one, I hope, is based on Love for our fellow humans, love for ourselves and love for the planet...

As our physical bodies die, we reincarnate to where we are able to go, If We are "advanced" enough we come back here, if not we go elsewhere... If we are too advanced for here we go to a world that is best suited for our level of attainment.

Disclosure of aliens is not a huge issue, deep down, logic suggests that this is a huge universe, why so much space for one colonized planet?? If aliens were so bad and wanted to invade, they would have done it years ago, before we even invented guns. I believe the majority of Aliens are good souls and only want the best for us, and that includes NOT frightening the masses with their existance...

I have read a lot about spirituality, including many religious texts and feel the one phrase that sums up what "we are here for" is this...
Man was created physically to develop spiritually... I first heard this saying 20 years ago, I am still learning what it really means... And it still resonates strongly within me.

Love to all, Peace and stay safe

Leo  :)
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix

inselemel

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2012, 02:36:30 AM »
In my crystal skull e-books which resonated with me, also state that those who are of a higher frequency can go back to their respective planets if they want, the recent channellings also state that if one so chooses, one can join the Galactic Federation of Light as well. There will be a lot of options once ascension has taken place.

I don't know how any intelligent human can still stick with the viewpoint we are the only planet with 'life' on it - it is just so ludicrous and arrogant, to think we are alone in the giant cosmos.

Yep, it is all a big learning experience, and seemingly living in duality, with its wars, crime & cruelty speeds the learning process up.

There was something i thought last night about putting in this subject heading and have forgotten it. ooops Hopefully it will come back to me.

bittersweetorchards

• Trusted Member
    • evescidery
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2012, 05:30:54 PM »
I don't know whats what but believe what one strongly believes will turn into your reality ... In other words, there are definitely differing realities developing always (not what I expected) is a concept I no longer have a problem with ... I do think there are multiple species/civilizations that are much less than benevolent as regards homo sapiens or Earth ... I do think the Dark Cabal control is running smoothly enough ... I believe strongly the current PX Flyby & resulting Cusp to be Crossed will NOT be a walk in the park but is more than worth surviving thru to continue being part of the Earth Ascension process ... I will continue mental, physical, & emotional prepping AsLongAsPossible or preferably Eternally ... Sorta like Expect the Unexpected Always

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2012, 07:18:35 PM »
Good remarks, Aussie Leo.  We are on the same page.  I'll throw in a few comments.

Planet X comes round every 3600 odd years, why hasn't the planet "assended" prior to now in one of these passings?
My guess is that conditions on Earth had not attained the appropriate state yet.  Perhaps the "Dark Cabal" had not yet ran the Earth and humanity down far enough to attract corrective action by spirits and/or ETs.  But, I suspect that only those entities that are controlling ascension now could answer that question.

Our Solar System goes across the Galactic Equator about every 20,000,000 years, this will be the first time Humans have been on this planet when this occurs.

At least two sources that I have seen say that the Solar system is at least 20 light-years away from the equatorial plane of the galaxy, and perhaps as many as 35 light-years away.  If that is true, or thereabouts, then we will not intersect that plane any time soon.  See http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=1758.msg22305#msg22305  or  http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=2820.msg37792#msg37792 for example.

Can ;you provide a reference for the figure of 20,000,000 years?  I have seen a value of 32,000,000 years -- that being half of the cycle length of 65,000,000 years.

If aliens were so bad and wanted to invade, they would have done it years ago, before we even invented guns.
We don't know what variables determine the agendas and timetables of the many ET groups.  According to some sources, the Annunaki arrived about 400,000 years ago.  Now suppose that they arrived on February 5, 401230 BC.  The same statement, that ETs are not coming because they could have come already but didn't, could have been made on the day before, February 4.  And in fact,  they did take over Earth, and they bioengineered humans to be their dumb, obedient slaves.  (According to some sources, of course.  I will try to find specific links if you want references, but google searches should turn up many.  One good source is http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net)

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2012, 09:01:06 PM »
Jim,

You always cast a facinating physics light on things...  I love it.

Thanks Mary, we are all going to have a lot of major decisions to make in the next six months, I suspect...  Never a dull moment, even when it is dull...
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2012, 09:05:41 PM »
Oh, yeah, probably just a pipe dream, but, with all of the prognostication that the London Olympics will be another huge false flag event by TPTB, wouldn't that be another awesome opportunity for our friends to make their presence known to the masses?  Most likely just wishful thinking on my part... 

Aussie Leo

• Trusted Member
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2012, 03:29:05 AM »
Good remarks, Aussie Leo.  We are on the same page.  I'll throw in a few comments.

My guess is that conditions on Earth had not attained the appropriate state yet.  Perhaps the "Dark Cabal" had not yet ran the Earth and humanity down far enough to attract corrective action by spirits and/or ETs.  But, I suspect that only those entities that are controlling ascension now could answer that question.

Our Solar System goes across the Galactic Equator about every 20,000,000 years, this will be the first time Humans have been on this planet when this occurs.

At least two sources that I have seen say that the Solar system is at least 20 light-years away from the equatorial plane of the galaxy, and perhaps as many as 35 light-years away.  If that is true, or thereabouts, then we will not intersect that plane any time soon.  See http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=1758.msg22305#msg22305  or  http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=2820.msg37792#msg37792 for example.

Can ;you provide a reference for the figure of 20,000,000 years?  I have seen a value of 32,000,000 years -- that being half of the cycle length of 65,000,000 years.

If aliens were so bad and wanted to invade, they would have done it years ago, before we even invented guns.
We don't know what variables determine the agendas and timetables of the many ET groups.  According to some sources, the Annunaki arrived about 400,000 years ago.  Now suppose that they arrived on February 5, 401230 BC.  The same statement, that ETs are not coming because they could have come already but didn't, could have been made on the day before, February 4.  And in fact,  they did take over Earth, and they bioengineered humans to be their dumb, obedient slaves.  (According to some sources, of course.  I will try to find specific links if you want references, but google searches should turn up many.  One good source is http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net)

Sorry mate, just saw your reply to my post...

Just a few thoughts of mine about your replies...

I still think Planet X and Assension are two completely different things that just happen to be "apparently" just around the corner... In my head I understand it, but I will try to explain how I see it...

Planet Earth and its inhabitants are united together as a group of individuals united together to form ONE CIVILISATION. The Earth and its inhabitants Assend when the AVERAGE of the human race who lives on this planet  are at "the next level". Thus, if there are enough "enlightened ones" here they can "raise" the level of the remaining billions of people.

If I use a method developed by Dr David R Hawkins in his book "Power vs Force"' it kinda works like this...
1 person at level of enlightenment = 1000 (1x10 to power of 1000)
1 person at level of courage = 200 (1x10 to power of 200)

Therefore it would take 1x10 to power of 800 people at level of courage to equal 1 at enlightenment.

Now, if everyone on this planet was given a "level number" depending on where they are in their evolutionary growth, then all people alive at this time were averaged, our "society and/or planetary" number can be worked out.

I'm sorry if sounds confusing and not very clear, but it is clear in my head, just hard to put into words... If you read the previously mentioned book, it might be a little better to understand...

Now, if Planet X's passing causes mass destruction, and loss of life, as has been predicted... The remaining population that survives, may bring this "average" up, or down or remain relatively constant... Only time can tell. If the average goes up... Bingo!! We can assend as a Planet and Species...

Well, as I said, this is how it is in my head. I maybe completely off base here, but something keeps telling me, this is the easiest way for me to understand how it really is...

References to the 20million years... That was sort of an average, as I too have heard a few different numbers fly around from 5 million to 50 million years. Still not 100% sure what, if anything, will happen when we do cross the galactic equator, again, a variety of sources state it is 21/12/2012, others state we are way off, just like Mr Farmer states. Again, I take a wait and see approach.

As for the Annunaki, well, I feel the origins of human life on this Planet come from many different sourses. "Thiaoouba Prophecy" states each race came from different Planets. In fact the only two races of humans they didn't state from where they came from are the White and Red race (European and American Indian). I have seen a film clip of an Indian Elder stating they came from Mars (which could fit with the book, TP) and the White race could come from the Annunaki's hybrid program.

Either way, where we came from really means naught, it is where we are now and how we deal with it that really matters...

I hope my gobeldegoop is a little understandable :)

Love and Peace
Leo
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2012, 09:25:44 AM »
Interesting discussion and good points Leo.  The Galactic Channeling's infer that the major effects of PX in the solar system are being minimized and that PX and it's satelites will "ease" into the solar system as a part of the ascension process.  They do state that not all of the physical effects will be held back and that there will be some destruction.  I still think it is wise for all members that are near any coastline, myself included, be prepared to bugout at a moment's notice and don't stop until you are several hundred miles inland.  I also have a feeling that the New Madrid is still going to rip at some point.

On another note, the Channeling's have fallen silent again and there is a note at the top of the page stating that several of the interpreters are on vacation.  Prior to the silence though, it was stated that we need to be prepared for a major event surrounding the Olympics, which kick off on Friday.  The message was to stay calm and not be afraid no matter what happens or is reported via the MSM.  With that in mind, let's keep our heads up and see what, if anything, transpires.  Peace.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2012, 09:32:43 AM »
Hi Aussie Leo,

I use a method developed by Dr David R Hawkins in his book "Power vs Force"' it kinda works like this...

I have that book, and I recommend it highly.  Dr. Wayne Dyer wrote this about it:  "Perhaps the most important and significant book I've read in the last ten years."  The book does not refer to ascension, as I remember.

I use a dowsing tool to calibrate persons or things occasionally on the scale of 1 to 1000.  The results can be quite informative.

"Thiaoouba Prophecy" states each race came from different Planets.

Also read and recommended.  http://www.thiaoouba.com/mic.htm

Aussie Leo

• Trusted Member
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2012, 11:12:26 PM »
Hi Aussie Leo,

I use a method developed by Dr David R Hawkins in his book "Power vs Force"' it kinda works like this...

I have that book, and I recommend it highly.  Dr. Wayne Dyer wrote this about it:  "Perhaps the most important and significant book I've read in the last ten years."  The book does not refer to ascension, as I remember.

That is correct, it does not refer to Ascension as per say, but the list he gives from Shame to Enlightenment, for the individual, it gives one the impression that ascension occurs everytime we "Head North" on the scale. If I was at level of SHAME, but got myself to the level of GUILT, that in some sence of the word is individual ascension. Small ascension it may be, but ascension none the less. Each time we "grow spiritually" we are heading for the top of the mountain (enlightenment).

This book, along with Thiaoouba Prophecy, would have to be the two most important books in my collection, with regards spiritual understanding. They got me closer to understanding the answer to the ultimate question "why are we here?".

Leo :)

Aussie Leo

• Trusted Member
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2012, 02:23:58 AM »

I use a dowsing tool to calibrate persons or things occasionally on the scale of 1 to 1000.  The results can be quite informative.

may I ask? What is a dowsing tool? Where can I get/make one?

Leo

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2012, 07:54:21 AM »

may I ask? What is a dowsing tool? Where can I get/make one?

There are several kinds.  Pendulum, bent rods that swivel, flexing single wire, a forked twig, and a person's muscles are the ones that I have read about or seen in action.  See http://www.dowsers.org.  I use the flexing wire.  See http://www.bio-tensor.com.

Here is a curious version of using a (live) human body as a dowsing tool of sorts that an acquaintance uses.  He instructs the client to sit on a chair and put his/her legs up on the seat of another chair that is directly in front of the client.  My friend then pulls the two legs slightly and adjusts the heals to be aligned.  Then he mentally asks the client's subconscious mind a question, and if the answer is No, then one of the client's legs shortens quite noticeably.  I saw this in action just a few days ago, and one of the client's legs shortened by about two inches.  The questions being asked were about the health of the client's internal organs (one by one).  That was not a solicitation for services, nor did it involve any exchange of money; it was real.

That is the way that all dowsing operations work.  The subconscious mind of the person controlling the tool reacts physically to a thought.  The reaction can be a twitch, a movement, a weakening or strengthening, or an internal adjustment of some sort.

Aussie Leo

• Trusted Member
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2012, 01:50:23 PM »
Just had a "moment" and thought I would throw it out there for others to comment...
If out planet Earth "ascends" to the next level this coming December... And following Universal Law, that Michel talks about in the previously mentioned book, that lower level souls can not live anymore than 10 days on a higher level planet... Can it be a possibility that anyone who is not as yet reached the level that Earth will "ascend" to, their souls, through natural law, will leave their current body and reincarnate on a planet that suits their level, in the same time frame??

Leo

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2012, 02:34:58 PM »
Just had a "moment" and thought I would throw it out there for others to comment...
If out planet Earth "ascends" to the next level this coming December... And following Universal Law, that Michel talks about in the previously mentioned book, that lower level souls can not live anymore than 10 days on a higher level planet... Can it be a possibility that anyone who is not as yet reached the level that Earth will "ascend" to, their souls, through natural law, will leave their current body and reincarnate on a planet that suits their level, in the same time frame??

Leo

Leo, I know I had read somewhere that that is exactly what would happen, in the opinion of that author.  I can't remember for the life of me where I had seen it in print, but if I come across it, I will post it.  And of course, that was just that persons interpretation/opinion.  I might be inclined to believe that possibility myself.