Author Topic: 4 Stages of awakening to your life purpose  (Read 11925 times)

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: 4 Stages of awakening to your life purpose
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2011, 07:09:39 AM »
True! I have never been more alive!    ed

errrv

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2011, 09:41:02 AM »
Sure makes you appreciate life more. I think hardship is the key to a good life here on earth. You don't appreciate anything or learn anything otherwise. I see it now... Was not able to see it before I got hurt. Part of waking up process too.

Every day I wake up & get to spend more time here I am truly grateful!
Erv

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2011, 10:41:25 AM »
Same here. Every day is a holiday, every meal a feast!     ed

noproblemo2

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2011, 10:48:28 AM »
Even the tuna casserole I'm making for today, lol, not a favorite around here, but filling

errrv

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2011, 02:11:22 PM »
Tuna casserole sounds great!
Erv

noproblemo2

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2011, 02:36:20 PM »
Come on down and get some Erv !!!!   ;)
Tuna casserole sounds great!
Erv

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2011, 03:31:41 PM »
Mmmmm tuna casserole.... ;D
Actually, I finally got a chance to read the 4 stages and I seem to be crossing from stage 2 into stage 3 at the moment going right in order lol. Very interesting post!
The turning point for me was chronic illness, it really makes you look your priorities in the face. As many of you are aware, when your life becomes limited by pain or illness, it becomes much more precious and every moment that you can make a good and valid one is a gift. Which makes you decide just what is truly important, and to do that you start seeking purpose...and well, here I am. Even tho I've only been on the board a couple of weeks, I feel like I'm with people I can finally relate too. Sort of like coming home and you've all made me feel welcome. What I'm learning from all of you is amazing, and helping me move into that final stage  ;)
Sunny  :D
Never Give UP! EVER

noproblemo2

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2011, 03:40:41 PM »
Sunny, I personally do think of us all as family here.
Mmmmm tuna casserole.... ;D
Actually, I finally got a chance to read the 4 stages and I seem to be crossing from stage 2 into stage 3 at the moment going right in order lol. Very interesting post!
The turning point for me was chronic illness, it really makes you look your priorities in the face. As many of you are aware, when your life becomes limited by pain or illness, it becomes much more precious and every moment that you can make a good and valid one is a gift. Which makes you decide just what is truly important, and to do that you start seeking purpose...and well, here I am. Even tho I've only been on the board a couple of weeks, I feel like I'm with people I can finally relate too. Sort of like coming home and you've all made me feel welcome. What I'm learning from all of you is amazing, and helping me move into that final stage  ;)
Sunny  :D

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2011, 03:59:57 PM »
I had a friend that used to say "you feel like and old pair of slippers".
Meaning warm, fuzzy, and already broken in to a perfect fit. That's how it feels here.
Yes - like family.
(it wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that at least in a spiritual way we are - not to step on anyone's beliefs of course - just that we all seem drawn to be here at this time)
Sunny
Never Give UP! EVER

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2011, 06:40:29 PM »
Ditto, Sunny and Susan!  Thanks Linda for the completed posting!

Your welcome, sorry I didn't notice it was missing sooner, but all things happen in the correct time frame.

Might I suggest to all that are in joint and disc pain, try some high doses of Cod Liver Oil and at least 4000iu of D3 a day. It make take a few months to make a difference, but it does work.

My husband works a manual labor job at age 62, and was having a lot of hip and knee pain. After a few months on this regimen he has a lot of relief.  We need lubrication just like a squeaky wheel.

We are also seeing results in a lot of people that come into the Health Food Store I work at.
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

errrv

« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2011, 06:21:05 AM »
Hey Linda, I have been taking 2 tbsp organic cider vinegar & 2 tbsp honey. Does the same, although probably more expensive!
Erv

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2011, 03:44:27 PM »
Errrv, I would still add Cod Liver Oil, it's one amazing food!! You won't get the high Vitamin A or D in apple cider vinegar or honey, which are also  super foods. They are high in trace minerals.  I actually use all of these products.

Grandma knew best!! Hold your nose and open mouth for a teaspoon of God Liver Oil. :P

What are the Benefits of Cod Liver Oil?
Cod liver oil is a wonderful nutritional supplement which provides multiple health benefits. It is rich in nutrients such as:

Vitamin A: helps to maintain a healthy immune system, helps resist bacterial and viral infections, and beneficial for eyesight and healthy skin.
    Vitamin D: helps maintain strong and healthy bones.
    Omega-3 Fatty Acids: have anti-inflammatory properties which help relieve the symptoms of arthritis, improve brain function, reduce stress, prevent allergies, relieve asthma, and help with learning and behavioral disorders including bipolar syndrome.
    EicosaPentaenoic Acid (EPA): is great for the cardiovascular system and helps reduce inflammation throughout the body. Also works as a natural anti-depressant.
    DocosaHexaenoic Acid (DHA): is also a fatty acid which is vital for good eyesight, a healthy nervous system, and healthy skin.

Research has also shown that consuming 1-2 teaspoons of cod liver oil daily can help to prevent serious diseases such as cancer, diabetes, arthritis, musculo
skeletal pain, kidney problems, and high cholesterol.

Just an all around great food source!!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 03:50:50 PM by Linda »
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.