Author Topic: Stephen Bassett v. Suzanne Taylor: The Home Stay from Hell  (Read 3318 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Stephen Bassett v. Suzanne Taylor: The Home Stay from Hell
« on: June 06, 2012, 07:51:34 PM »
Stephen Bassett v. Suzanne Taylor: The Home Stay from Hell

SPECIAL NOTE ON: Stephen Bassett v. Suzanne Taylor: The Home Stay from Hell

Please note. This show was hacked on all levels and completely disrupted.

We look forward to airing a pre-recorded version at a later date and without notice.

Suzanne Taylor is featured in Marshall's latest video, TwoSunsintheSky.com and her videos and efforts to promote crop circle research and the disclosure movement are notable.  Consequently, many are stunned by a slander lawsuit brought against her by Stephen Bassett, Executive Director of the Paradigm Research Group.

Given that Mr. Bassett declined our offer to come on this show with his attorney to fully present his side of the dispute (and that offer still stands), all we have is Suzanne's assertion that:

"...he [Stephen Bassett] snuck out of my house after more than a two-month stay, during which he drove my car, ate my food, and had his own two-week houseguest. Now, he is suing me for slander...."-Suzanne Taylor, TheConversation.org 

Now  she has come forward with a petition campaign, but is Suzanne really an honest whistleblower, bent on exposing a man who exploits women?

Or does Steve Bassett actually have a legitimate case against her?  The truth is, we will never know until a verdict is rendered and Suzanne says she's going to verdict.   

So join us and then call it the way you see it.  And just to make it extra interesting, we'll feature an open mic with no screening.   We'll take callers in order and please remember to be respectful.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yowradio/2012/06/13/stephen-bassett-v-suzanne-taylor-the-home-stay-from-hell
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 05:43:02 PM by admin »

bittersweetorchards

• Trusted Member
    • evescidery
Re: Stephen Bassett v. Suzanne Taylor: The Home Stay from Hell
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 03:58:56 AM »
Watched Two Suns again; [Just thinking outloud now -- mostly maybes] Maybe this is some kinda emotional vortex aimed sorta at diverting TH members focus, Maybe the Law Of Attraction is being employed by TPTW (negativity) to divert focus, Maybe ... Lotsa maybes but maybe what's behind who's behind Bassett knows the Why of it ...

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 08:45:26 AM »
Tune in a listen.  I think you'll be surprised as to why I'm doing this interview.
Marshall

Watched Two Suns again; [Just thinking outloud now -- mostly maybes] Maybe this is some kinda emotional vortex aimed sorta at diverting TH members focus, Maybe the Law Of Attraction is being employed by TPTW (negativity) to divert focus, Maybe ... Lotsa maybes but maybe what's behind who's behind Bassett knows the Why of it ...

probe64322

• stringers
    • n/a
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 10:40:04 PM »
Do i have a problem my end or was it your end ?
The show starts with marshall talking (pre recorded) then goes quiet around 2.09min then music on & off from 26.34min till the end 32.46min.

P.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 08:17:05 AM »
Do i have a problem my end or was it your end ?
The show starts with marshall talking (pre recorded) then goes quiet around 2.09min then music on & off from 26.34min till the end 32.46min.

P.

Marshall will be able to answer that ...
I wasn't able to log in when I should have (problem with my computer mouse.) Finally able to get logged in it was already 8:45 PM EDT I saw there was no chat no comments except the one I left.
I hit "download" when I was finally able to get to my own computer again.
(Daughter was working on some downloads for the computer.) Then downloaded it, late. I will be listening to the download but what I heard of it was technical difficulties...will listen all the way through though, and post generally how much I could hear of it.
- Yowbarb

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 10:09:25 AM »
The show was hacked by a team effort.  All communication channels and switchboard.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 11:30:56 AM »
That's what I was sort of wondering...