Author Topic: Setting up for our futures..  (Read 1697 times)

family times41607

• none
Setting up for our futures..
« on: June 17, 2012, 09:53:34 PM »
  While driving home this weekend, fathersday.  I thought that as  well aware as we all seem.  Why have I not seen any of us talking about setting up for our futures?  I mean we all are setting up for ourselves, as individuals,or families,friends, ect.  But I mean for us, on yowusa.  The way to survive is to come together as a group. I do not mean start a gang, or band against the powers that be.  I mean after the fallout of whatever may happen.  We could specify a rally point, a safe location, for all of us to go if there is nowhere else.  I have a group of 8 families, we have been setting up for 9 years.  Every family has donated 2000 a year, for prepping purposes.  Now what will happen if it goes under?  Where would you all go if it happens to you?  Between all of us I think that this could be pulled off.  Or another idea, we could arrange l.p.o.p. stations around the world. Designed for communication, between us so that we will have a link between ourselves, and you all.  You have to have a means to communicate, without it, we will all be in the dark.  By the way, l.p.o.p. stands for listening post, observation post for all of you that are not prior military.
  So I will start with some suggestions for setting this up, with alittle luck, we could be well ahead of the meltdown.
 1.. We are spead out all across the world, who better to give info about current situations than one of us?  So you will need a ham radio, battery backup, generator, nice antena.  And some sort of encripted password.  Also brush up on your morris code. or if we have some intelligent people, we could come up with our own ham language.  We will get to that later.
 2..If we do establish this ham system. Then we are gonna have to be able to set up groups within a certain range. in order to leapfrog the messages to say fro n.c to cali ect.  Plus we have members in diffrent countries.
 3..We all have a grand plan, some will work and some will not. We all have diffrent b.o.l ready.  Why not have a set in stone plan for when no of that stuff works.  We could have a home base. A retreat area that all of us know about.  We could finance it from our own little havens just in case.
We all know what the projected pole shift is gonna do to us.  So we pick a safe place, we put someone there, we all pitch in what we can to get it ready. Or we could travel there when we can and work to get things right. We are safer in numbers people.
  Ok I said all that I could tonight, it is up to you all now, if this seems like a good idea, post some thoughts here. and I will check back tomorrow.  We will have alot to do, and time is running out.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: Setting up for our futures..
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 06:41:20 PM »
I think it's a good point and if there were folks in EUROPE interested in this i would be excited to join in.
There's just TOO MUCH WORK to be done and a group could delegate and specialize where that's necessary.

I would suggest to European preppers to seek out a locale around Leon in northern Spain, preferably near the Valporquero caves. With permaculture knowledge there must be many valleys one can use for setting up a camp that no Spaniards are interested in using (anymore [what with modern preferences and prejudice]).

As well, a temporary or permanent base might be set up by any people willing and able to leap to such a locale before others are ready to. Such work might even be funded by people who are stuck where they are but ARE interested in INVESTING in a safe place that needs to be prepared.
I know that in my own case, i have few FUNDS to offer but what i do have is:
- freedom
- knowhow
- passion
So i could do work that other people can't (yet) or i could man a station that other people only visit once a year or something.

Just TO HAVE a location that prepared people share would be a great start. A meet could be set up.

Who else is game?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 07:01:02 PM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 02:55:40 AM »
Unfortunately  if you aren't  in your shelter/sanctuary location by now its probably too late ..

Take care,
Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 09:36:08 AM »
I've been waiting for 'the end' to come since about 2009... Still ain't here!
Hey... Thank goodness. What can i say, Max? i hope you're wrong but i also wouldn't be surprised if you're right. God knows i'm frustrated for stilkl not being ready yet.
If you make it and i'm caught unprepared, i have have 2 golden nuggets to share:

- treat babies like God
- treat toddlers and pregnant women like royalty

If that were mankind's religion we'd all probably be fine.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 04:30:13 PM »
A little 'perspective' from Major Ed Dames (aka Dr. Doom)

Super...but don't wait too long, my friend. Indeed, why even wait? The time to preserve yourself and your loved ones is now (which is rapidly tick-tocking away). Of course, to die in place and/or be FEMA-encamped is always the/an easy way out.

Get out of Dodge, whilst ye are able.

Major Doom
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 06:00:48 PM »
O, believe you me, if only staying WAS the easy option for me.
I got outta Dodge in 2009! I just wasn't prepared back then for all the subtle forms of suicide of the people i was dealing with.
Packing up my sh!t and heading for the hills would be HEAVEN for me. Unfortunately, i've backed my way into a corner, financially as well as in other ways.
I'm not sorry or ashamed; i had no way of knowing things were already SO BAD even BEFORE the end...
Hopefully in a few months i can do SOMETHING. Hell, maybe even a 'miracle' will happen and things will speed along before then.
God knows i share your sentiment.
survival database