Author Topic: U.N. operations for F.E.M.A starts sat thru thurs.  (Read 1733 times)

family times41607

• none
U.N. operations for F.E.M.A starts sat thru thurs.
« on: July 20, 2012, 05:06:07 AM »
  The supply guy informed me yesturday that the U.N will be operating in the U.S for 6 days starting sat.  This is a F.E.M.A response drill in Kentucky.  The drill is to have U.N. set up and operating within 48 hrs. As I learn more I will tell you.
  One question,  a friend also said that the adminstration was working on a deal where the U.N. would be given sole power over the regestered gun laws, and their owners.  He said that behind closed doors that the powers that be  are trying to get this to pass. I could not find anything on this online.  I could use some help.   This U.N seems to slowly be choking the air out of us.  Good luck to all
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 10:06:03 PM by family times41607 »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: U.N. operations for F.E.M.A starts sat thru thurs.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 11:50:20 AM »
  The supply guy informed me yesturday that the U.N will be operating in the U.S for 6 days starting sat.  This is a F.E.M.A response drill in Kentucky.  The drill is to have U.N. set up and operating within 48 hrs. As I learn more I will tell you.
  One question,  a friend also said that the adminstration was working on a deal where the U.N. would be given sole power over the regestered gun laws, and their owners.  He said that behind closed doors Obama was trying to get this to pass. I could not find anything on this online.  I could use some help.   This U.N seems to slowly be choking the air out of us.  Good luck to all
This is being provided as an additional source of info on this story
(which I found out FOX News had aired.)
- Barb Townsend Admin

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp  (Read it.)

Claim: A UN small arms treaty signed by the US provides a "way around the 2nd Amendment."

Snopes: FALSE.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 01:37:02 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: U.N. operations for F.E.M.A starts sat thru thurs.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 09:38:35 PM »
Family times41607  I do appreciate your input here.
Thank You,
Barb Townsend