Author Topic: Greenland Ice Melt - This is BAD  (Read 3447 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Greenland Ice Melt - This is BAD
« on: July 25, 2012, 03:19:14 PM »
This is bad news. We're talking about rapid changes is ocean salinity and post glacial rebound.
Marshall

NASA: Greenland's ice sheet melted this summer at an 'unprecedented rate'
Climate scientists say they are stunned at how fast and how much of the ice that blankets Greenland has melted this year, and the surprising satellite data leaves them wondering what it all means.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/nasa-greenland-ice-sheet-melted-summer-unprecedented-rate-article-1.1121674#ixzz21fw6aweO

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Greenland Ice Melt - This is BAD
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 06:54:34 AM »
This is bad news. We're talking about rapid changes is ocean salinity and post glacial rebound.
Marshall

NASA: Greenland's ice sheet melted this summer at an 'unprecedented rate'
Climate scientists say they are stunned at how fast and how much of the ice that blankets Greenland has melted this year, and the surprising satellite data leaves them wondering what it all means.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/nasa-greenland-ice-sheet-melted-summer-unprecedented-rate-article-1.1121674#ixzz21fw6aweO

Marshall, yes that is unbelievable. I saw that late last night on msnbc. The diagram based on the NASA before and after video. The tremendous amount of melting occurred in 4 days.  The commentator said [if this is not global warming from man - made causes we are in for some very strange and cataclysmic events...]

- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 06:56:07 AM by Yowbarb »

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 08:15:09 AM »
This is really strange since I had my dream a couple nights ago about the icebergs.  The fence I wanted to build in my dream went from Canada to Greenland!  Weird.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 09:59:35 AM »
Check out this video. It will send a chill up your spine.
Marshall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RauzduvIYog&feature=colike

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 02:53:32 PM »
Its not surprising that when we were bombarded with solar flares, the ice melted. Man made global warming is a myth. In 2008 and 2009, Arctic ice grew by a million square kilometers, and it was reported as "scientists worry first year ice will not hold up." All effects of global warming from 1971 were reversed while the sun was dormant of solar flare activity. The correlation is undeniable. The bad news for the arctic is that we have another year of heavy solar bombardment being predicted.

And if all this "solar" activity is connected to Nibiru returning, well then we have a steady increase in the foreseeable future. Be prepared folks!
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
     "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
     "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
     "That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.

EZEKIELS TRUTH

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 06:37:44 AM »
I will add some prophecies to this from the bible now as ezekiel was above the planets god showed him the planet in the east which is earth and as he was looking at ice caps and they began to melt and the water began to rise until he was able to swim now it wont happen all at once but this should increase moreover in other books the kingdom will be established in the mountains now you know why this statement was made also the seeds flash frozen will also be flowing with the fresh water and plant these seed along river banks blessed are those that live by the rivers he will have healing in his wings.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012, 08:04:37 AM »
I will add some prophecies to this from the bible now as ezekiel was above the planets god showed him the planet in the east which is earth and as he was looking at ice caps and they began to melt and the water began to rise until he was able to swim now it wont happen all at once but this should increase moreover in other books the kingdom will be established in the mountains now you know why this statement was made also the seeds flash frozen will also be flowing with the fresh water and plant these seed along river banks blessed are those that live by the rivers he will have healing in his wings.

ESEKIEL'S TRUTH - those are some beautiful images in what you wrote and how you wrote it. You can post this in the Proof Of Prophecy section also...including this Greenland Ice story. If you wish you can include the link to this Topic in your post.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2012, 10:39:00 AM »
Planetseeker:  You are spot on with your comments about global warming and the solar activity.  I totally agree.