Author Topic: The waking up syndrome  (Read 6598 times)

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: The waking up syndrome
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2013, 05:31:47 PM »
I wonder if there is a stage about waking up, then getting to where you don't care anymore, then starting to prepare again.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2013, 05:47:46 PM »
Ha ha ha Steedy!!!  I feel you.  I quit prepping for the longest and have recently started again as well.  I thought I was done with guns and ammo, but have decided to buy an AR-10 later this year, so I will have a new project.  I bought some more cammo gear and some high-speed tie down straps last weekend.  That is funny.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2013, 06:06:33 PM »
I wonder if there is a stage about waking up, then getting to where you don't care anymore, then starting to prepare again.

Ha ha ha Steedy!!!  I feel you.  I quit prepping for the longest and have recently started again as well.  I thought I was done with guns and ammo, but have decided to buy an AR-10 later this year, so I will have a new project.  I bought some more cammo gear and some high-speed tie down straps last weekend.  That is funny.

HaHa is right!  Pretty funny you two!  I had stopped adding stuff to my supplies for awhile, became very lazy about it actually.  I think it might be called the yo-yo syndrome!   ;D

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2013, 02:59:20 PM »
Well, I had a bunch of stuff happen to me these last six months.  My mom died, I moved, I'm changing careers, and I'll be getting married in May, just to name a few.  So, quite a lot on my plate for a while. Lost interest in prepping.  But getting back into it.  If only I could get my financee to come around.  I think she thinks I'm a bit weird about it.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2013, 03:39:44 PM »
Well, I had a bunch of stuff happen to me these last six months.  My mom died, I moved, I'm changing careers, and I'll be getting married in May, just to name a few.  So, quite a lot on my plate for a while. Lost interest in prepping.  But getting back into it.  If only I could get my financee to come around.  I think she thinks I'm a bit weird about it.

Wow Steedy, that sure is a lot on ones plate!  And I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom, I know that is a tough one.  But the new career and getting married sounds like changes for the good.  Possibly the fiancee will come around eventually.  I know eventually my hubby did, but it did take awhile. 

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2013, 08:23:12 AM »
Steedy, my condolences regarding the loss of your mom.  Sounds like a lot of changes in your life, probably Divine Consciousness getting you where you need to be prior to TSHTF.  Sounds like some positive changes.  Best wishes on your upcoming marriage.

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2013, 04:35:11 PM »
Thanks guys.  I feel that with everything that's happened, it's like everything fell into place too.  If you can understand that.  But that's the best way I can describe it.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2013, 05:25:01 PM »

My friend, again, I feel you...  That is a lot to have going on, a lot of stress, and a lot to have on one's mind....  I can relate.

I lost my Mother on Feb 26th and now my Mother-In-Law is going down hill on rocket-ski's...  I'm getting out of the military and have 10,000 things to get in order before that happens.  Things are going haywire at my job in the military and, instead of being able to slowly fade into the background, everyone wants me front and center to fix this mess I had nothing to do with creating.  Oh, yeah, toss in the crazy trash going on all around the world that affect all of us everyday too.  The hits just keep on commin.' 
I guess if there is light at the end of the tunnel, it is in knowing that we are able to deal with such stress and difficult situations, and continue to march, so to speak...  A lot of people would fold under that kind of pressure and you haven't, I haven't, and we're not going to anytime soon either.

Keep your chin up buddy, because just when you think it can't get any worse, it invariably does...

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2013, 05:40:01 PM »
Oh, yeah, as for your fiance'...  If there was ever a woman I thought I could never assist to wake up, it was my wife...
And, yes, she thought I was crazy for the longest time.  I guess it was to my advantage that we were already married when I woke up first. 

My advice is to not hit her with everything at once.  That is too much for anyone to process.  Merely, be unwavering in your belief, continue prepping, and at some point expose her to the TH.  Let her see that people all over the world are united in the belief that "something" is coming.  If my wife can wake up, so can your fiance.'

Nowdays, she is into it as much as I am.  She asked me to buy her a shotgun the other day for cryin' out loud!  She wants a 20 gauge that is just like my 12 gauge.  This is coming from a California girl who had never fired a gun before she met me and now she wants her own shotgun.   ;D   I will be only too glad to accomodate her.

Can you imagine me reigning down hell with my Military/Police Mossberg 12 gauge loaded with 1oz rifled, hollow-point slugs while she is pumping out buck-shot right next to me with a 20 gauge version of the same shot gun? 

I wouldn't want to jack with that...

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2013, 08:39:24 AM »
Last night we watched the news about a country I can't remember the name, narrowly escaping bankruptcy and I told her that with all those European countries on the verge of bankruptcy these last few years, that that will eventually come to the US.  I told her that is part of why I have an urgency to prepare us and because I want to take care of her.  I'm not sure how much she believes as a true possibility of it happening here.  But it's a start.  She knows I want to get long shelf life foods.  So far, she's like, whatever you want to do is fine, but I don't think she's on board yet.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2013, 06:19:13 PM »
Just be patient.  It takes time and repetitious reinforcement.  She will come around...

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2013, 08:36:15 AM »
A lot of our loved ones will eventually come around, they will not forget that we tried to inform them of what is going to happen, and then they will not be able to get all their questions answered soon enough.  Just walk the walk, and quietly be steadfast in your preparations, and lead by example.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2013, 07:40:55 PM »
I just finished posting in another section about a new friend with whom I recently shared the information about Planet X and Marshall's website and newest video.  It is so rewarding to see the light bulb suddenly turn on when a person finally realizes that everything that is happening is connected and why.  I find it so interesting how divine consciousness plants the seeds, and waters them and then when the blinders come off, they can plainly see what is really going on.  It is written all over their faces.

Do you remember when you woke up?  I would love to hear your stories.  Please share them with us.