Author Topic: 2012-2013 Convergence: A Catastrophic or a Benign Timeline?  (Read 3243 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
2012-2013 Convergence: A Catastrophic or a Benign Timeline?
« on: August 05, 2012, 12:41:32 PM »
GUEST: Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
5 PM PST / 7 PM EST
Chat Room Only
YowRadio.com

People are dying by the hundreds and thousands from catastrophic earth changes and the pace of these freakish tragedies is escalating. Consequently, our irrational denial is no longer served by rational sounding explanations, such as natural environmental variability.

That's why futurists like Alfred, author of Exopolitics, see the real crux of the variability conversation as a destination. Simply stated, when we reach the end of 2013, will find ourselves in a catastrophic or a benign timeline?

Alfred proposes that if we are on a catastrophic timeline, we have the ability as a species to join together, in an effort to steer our destiny into a more benign and enlightened timeline. Assuming we chose to do that. 

Either way, life was we know comes to an end - and there will be no inventing ourselves way out of this jam.  And the stakes couldn't be higher. 

If we follow the present timeline, a slow grinding tribulation will claim most of humanity with impacts events, destructive global coastal events, solar flares and more. 

Conversely, the positive timeline promises a Golden Age, where we abandon our non-sustainable acquisition paradigm.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yowradio/2012/08/08/2012-2013-convergence-a-catastrophic-or-a-benign-timeline

RELATED LINKS

Exopolitics: Politics, Government, and Law in the Universe
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0973766301/yoowwobo-20

Are you on a 2012-13 catastrophic or positive future timeline?
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2011/12/are-you-on-a-2012-13-catastrophic-or-positive-future-timeline-part-i.html

The Age of Cataclysm (Free PDF eBook)
http://bit.ly/MojMxa

Exopolitics Web Site
http://www.exopolitics.com

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Re: 2012-2013 Convergence: A Catastrophic or a Benign Timeline?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 04:40:46 PM »
Thanks Marshall, Definitely going to make sure to tune in!  Should be an excellent show everyone, so mark your calendars!!

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 07:25:16 AM »
SHOW REMINDER  Tonight 7pm eastern time!!!   :P ;)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 09:53:12 AM »
5PM PST / 8PM EST
Cheers, Marshall

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 11:04:54 AM »
5PM PST / 8PM EST
Cheers, Marshall

Thanks!
- Barb T.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 05:21:08 AM »
Excellent show once again Marshall!  Looking forward to next week for more.

Ahmoret

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 05:58:55 PM »
This discussion was amazing and uplifting...finally. If we truly have a timeline, (or 12), I'm sure we would choose and focus with all our heart and spirit for the best outcome for humankind. There is an awful lot that needs fixing, and I am certainly willing to do whatever it takes to give ourselves every chance to be everything good we have ever hoped to be. I would say one one hand, we have nothing to lose by giving it our 'all'. But in my heart I believe we have a lot to lose. Each and every one of us is capable of choosing the high road. I know this may sound really uninformed.....but how do we do this???? I have no problems rolling up my sleeves, but I am at a loss as to where to begin. So.....friends, brothers, sisters....just give me a little guidance here, and I will do my very best. Peace to all...Ahmoret :-* :-*

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 02:44:08 PM »
This discussion was amazing and uplifting...finally. If we truly have a timeline, (or 12), I'm sure we would choose and focus with all our heart and spirit for the best outcome for humankind. There is an awful lot that needs fixing, and I am certainly willing to do whatever it takes to give ourselves every chance to be everything good we have ever hoped to be. I would say one one hand, we have nothing to lose by giving it our 'all'. But in my heart I believe we have a lot to lose. Each and every one of us is capable of choosing the high road. I know this may sound really uninformed.....but how do we do this???? I have no problems rolling up my sleeves, but I am at a loss as to where to begin. So.....friends, brothers, sisters....just give me a little guidance here, and I will do my very best. Peace to all...Ahmoret :-* :-*

Well, now, isn't that just the million dollar question!  I'm sure that is the answer we are all searching for.  I know Marshall discussed it in his book "Crossing the Cusp,Surviving the Edgar Cayce Pole Shift" (which is an excellent read, if you haven't already done so).  Towards the end of the book, he states:  "Even if the remotest chance exists that the future can be reprogrammed in a way that mitigates the disastrous consequences of a Planet X Flyby, it will be a Plan B that people can accept."  It further goes on to explain, how that can possibly be accomplished in the final chapter(s) of that book.  Also, IMO, I think the best thing to do now is also to keep watching his series of blogtalk shows.  The next one, on Tues 8/14/12, appears to be taking the discussion a bit further.  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yowradio/2012/08/15/are-indigo-children-natural-time-shifters
I'm fairly certain this will be an ongoing discussion, as I'm sure most, if not all of us are seeking guidance in this area at this most critical time.  I know for sure I am.  Hope to see you there! ;D
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 02:49:24 PM by enlightenme »

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2012, 03:17:35 PM »
This is going to be a series of interviews.  Actually, more like discussions.  Radio is a good way to bring talented people together to discuss issues of interest.  For me, I'm pursuing time management concepts.  Can we get our behinds off this miserable catastrophic time line and onto one more benign.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2012, 03:24:51 PM »
Excellent Marshall, Thanks!  Looking forward to it!