Author Topic: Do You Know Your Purpose?  (Read 10391 times)

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
Re: Do You Know Your Purpose?
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2013, 04:56:09 PM »
Hey there Endtimesgal and Barb,

I echo your sentiments.  I couldn't agree more that there is a ton of wisdom in the Bible and the only reason I quote it is because the Bible says things better and more poetically than I ever could.  It is a magnificent collection of wisdom and if you have never read it from front to back, over time obviously, I highly recommend it.  I used to be very strict, religiously, but my beliefs have obviously morphed into other areas the last few years.  Funny, we had to get new dog-tags the other day, (even though I am retiring   ::) ) and I listed Buddist as my religion as I am closer to that than anything else now.  I agree with everything you shared Endtimesgal, and thank you for taking the time.  Peace friends.  JKB
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2013, 09:27:45 AM »
Just wanted to post an update on this important topic, of knowing your purpose.  Are you still trying to figure this out for yourself?  I am finding that for those who are awakening, it is one of the most important questions we ask ourselves. 

I have discovered something so basic, so easy and yet so hard that most people will consider it unnecessary or unimportant.  It is amazing even to me, a person who is constantly questioning, seeking truth and knowledge, how easy it is to get so wrapped up in the necessities of daily life and ignore this important thing.

We are so out of touch with ourselves, we do not even realize it.  Here is what I have discovered:

Set a time each day when you can disconnect from the cares of daily life.  Make it a priority.  Find somewhere you can be alone, undisturbed, and quiet.  If you need to go outside to find the quiet place, do so.

Sit quietly, and spend at least 15 minutes doing nothing.  Close your eyes, and let your thoughts wander.  At first the mind will clamor to you and remind you of all the things it considers so important that you need to do or take care of.  Let it do so for a few minutes.  Then tell it that you do not want to focus on that anymore right now.  Try to relax and focus on something still and pleasant, like a nature scene.  I like to pretend I am floating in a canoe on a lake.  It is peaceful and relaxing to me.

I have found that I can ask myself questions about things I want to know and often I get answers that are surprising to me.  Sometimes I do not like the answers but know it to be true.  As you continue to do this on a daily basis, you will find that you will start to receive some really wonderful, positive ideas or directions of what you should be doing.  Not that you need to pay the power bill kinds of directions, but life changing directions.  Sometimes the answer does not come at once, but will suddenly pop into your head at a later time.  It is important to ask the question, your higher consciousness has all the answers and is simply waiting for you to put your will aside and let them answer your queries.

I believe our higher consciousness knows all.  You can call it Spirit, God, what ever name you want to, but even in the bible it says:  "Be still and know that I am God."  I believe we are all a part of God, and we all share higher consciousness which has all the answers we need, if we will only be still enough to listen.

This is a great tool for finding out your purpose.  Do not expect to get the answers all at once.  One must first go to kindergarten and then grade school and etc.  so your higher consciousness will only give you the answers in baby steps, and as you develop spiritually, you will graduate to the next level.  It is a constant learning process, but an important one. 

This simple process is so rewarding, that you will find yourself feeling out of sorts if you do not do it daily, and that it becomes so enjoyable and soon you will feel it is a necessity, as important as food or drink.  You will find that the time you spend doing this flies by and you usually spend more than 15 minutes.  It is also refreshing, like taking a nap.  Try it!

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2013, 11:14:22 AM »
Well, here we are, we just received Marshall's latest video, and now we know that the good news is that we have more time to prepare.  The bad news is that the entire process will last a lot longer than we had anticipated.  For those of us who are actively searching for our purpose, this information is of value.

Some of us know our purpose is to share our knowledge with others.  Marshall makes a very good point in his video when he advises us to not run around sharing indiscriminately with all we meet.  We all have made this mistake in the past.  Our desire to alert as many as possible so they may prepare in many cases overcame our good judgement.  For many of us this has caused problems with family and friends, even co-workers.

I have learned the hard way that some people are meant to know, some are not.  It is really interesting to me that if I simply pay attention, those who need to know are inevitably led to me and they themselves ask the right questions, or made the right comments in conversation which show they are searching for truth.  That is when the information we have to share will bear fruit.  But do not try to educate them all in one huge tutorial.  Lead them to Marshall's website, YOWUSA.COM and let them pursue the information as they are ready.  Be prepared to answer their questions as they ask them.  This is a pretty overwhelming concept, and sometimes we forget it since many of us have been researching this for many years.

And don't be discouraged if once we share the information, they totally reject it.  The seed has been planted.  When things start to pop, they will remember and will know where to come for additional information.  This whole subject of a rogue planet which NASA denies is very difficult for people to accept.  Many do not want their life upset in any way.  They are afraid to face the possibility that life as we know it will cease.

Some of us may not have the distinct purpose of educating others.  Maybe your purpose is to prepare, not only for yourselves, but for others as well.  Maybe you know that is your mission.  If so, the good news is that you have more time to make more preparations.  The bad news is that it looks as though things are going to be rough for a lot longer than we thought.  Which means we will need preps for a lot longer or for more people than we originally thought.

And maybe your purpose was simply to be here and experience the events surrounding Planet X.  Everyone is walking their own path, we are all on a spiritual journey, learning lessons while here on earth.  Each person must follow their inner urgings, and one path is not better or more important than anothers.  We will not totally understand the why's until we are on the other side.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2013, 07:14:28 AM »
Endtimesgal, I just want to say your posts here are really good, especially the recent. 
Most of these concepts I have thought of ...yet it really helps to see someone else's thoughts on it.
I am sure your words are helping to bring things into focus...for a lot of people.
It does look like we have more time to prepare, a window of opportunity.
Thank You and please keep on...
Yowbarb

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2013, 07:46:54 AM »
Thank you Barb.  I sometimes get this "nudge" and then I post something.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2013, 04:35:29 PM »
Thank you Barb.  I sometimes get this "nudge" and then I post something.
Please send me a msg. if you have questions on the Stringers Board area, especially...lots of changes...it's all good...
- Yowbarb

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2013, 02:13:52 PM »
Well, here we are, we just received Marshall's latest video, and now we know that the good news is that we have more time to prepare.  The bad news is that the entire process will last a lot longer than we had anticipated.  For those of us who are actively searching for our purpose, this information is of value.

Some of us know our purpose is to share our knowledge with others.  Marshall makes a very good point in his video when he advises us to not run around sharing indiscriminately with all we meet.  We all have made this mistake in the past.  Our desire to alert as many as possible so they may prepare in many cases overcame our good judgement.  For many of us this has caused problems with family and friends, even co-workers.

I have learned the hard way that some people are meant to know, some are not.  It is really interesting to me that if I simply pay attention, those who need to know are inevitably led to me and they themselves ask the right questions, or made the right comments in conversation which show they are searching for truth.  That is when the information we have to share will bear fruit.  But do not try to educate them all in one huge tutorial.  Lead them to Marshall's website, YOWUSA.COM and let them pursue the information as they are ready.  Be prepared to answer their questions as they ask them.  This is a pretty overwhelming concept, and sometimes we forget it since many of us have been researching this for many years.

And don't be discouraged if once we share the information, they totally reject it.  The seed has been planted.  When things start to pop, they will remember and will know where to come for additional information.  This whole subject of a rogue planet which NASA denies is very difficult for people to accept.  Many do not want their life upset in any way.  They are afraid to face the possibility that life as we know it will cease.

Some of us may not have the distinct purpose of educating others.  Maybe your purpose is to prepare, not only for yourselves, but for others as well.  Maybe you know that is your mission.  If so, the good news is that you have more time to make more preparations.  The bad news is that it looks as though things are going to be rough for a lot longer than we thought.  Which means we will need preps for a lot longer or for more people than we originally thought.

And maybe your purpose was simply to be here and experience the events surrounding Planet X.  Everyone is walking their own path, we are all on a spiritual journey, learning lessons while here on earth.  Each person must follow their inner urgings, and one path is not better or more important than anothers.  We will not totally understand the why's until we are on the other side.

Ditto Sis.  I am long since done running around proselytizing about PX.  I recently saw my sister who lives up in Dallas and she asked me what was up with PX.  I wouldn't say she was mocking me, but, basicly she was at the same time.  I emailed her the link to Marshall's new video but I know she won't watch it.  I worry about her with what is coming as she is definately not a country girl.  We camped at my Aunt and Uncle's for a week recently and she came down to see us and she made it about 5 minutes outdoors and spent every minute thereafter in the house due to all the bugs flying around. 

My purpose now is just to take care of my wife and, if and when all of this goes down, ensure my family's safety first and other's after that.  Pretty simple really.

I don't know if you are a fan of The Walking Dead or not, and yes, it is about the zombie apocalypse, but I have noticed something from that series that I think is interesting...  At first, they were all in shock but they tried to save as many strangers as they could.  Then, reality sunk in that they had their hands full just taking care of their own group.  Last season, the whole group collectively grew cold and treated strangers no different than the zombies and adopted a "sucks to be you" mentality.  With season four kicking off in October, they have come full circle and are back to helping other groups again.  I wonder if the same pattern will emerge when PX gets here.  I don't know but I guess we'll see.  Peace, JKB.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2013, 04:51:11 PM »
I have not seen that series, I will look for it to see if somehow I can watch it on netflix or some other channel on Roku.  Sounds interesting.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2013, 06:57:46 PM »
I have not seen that series, I will look for it to see if somehow I can watch it on netflix or some other channel on Roku.  Sounds interesting.

Here you go...  this is the Comic Con preview to season 4 of The Walking Dead which starts October 13th on AMC.  I don't know anything about Netflix but you can buy all three series on-line or at Blockbuster.  I highly reccomend it.

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2013, 08:09:24 PM »
Thanks!

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2013, 09:57:06 AM »
Thanks!

Please let me know if you get around to watching it.  Pretty much everyone I know is absolutely hooked on The Walking Dead.  I don't know what is so enamoring about the zombie apocalypse but it is just so fascinating.  I have actually learned a thing or two by watching this whole series.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy!!!

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2013, 07:15:43 PM »
JKB:  I found it on Netflix and spent the day watching season one, getting ready to start season two, and yes, it is addictive.  Coincidentally, I was at the library yesterday and I checked out the book "Zombie Survival Guide" simply felt like checking it out.  Talk about Synchronicity!

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2013, 01:43:42 PM »
That is so awesome.  It is addictive, isn't it?  Everywhere I go now I look at buildings and think, "That would be a good place to survive the zombie apocalypse."  Season 2 will blow your mind...  I'm so glad you like it!!!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2013, 07:38:06 PM »
Thanks!

Please let me know if you get around to watching it.  Pretty much everyone I know is absolutely hooked on The Walking Dead.  I don't know what is so enamoring about the zombie apocalypse but it is just so fascinating.  I have actually learned a thing or two by watching this whole series.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy!!!

JKB - I really enjoy those shows for the human interest, great acting and the survival aspects ... and ideas on survival too... Heck I hope I didn't miss the season 2 opening of The Walking Dead... ? My daughter probably set it up to record...will have to check that...
- Yowbarb

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2013, 10:41:56 AM »
Season 4 kicks off October 13th and we can't wait!!!  I posted the preview to the new season a few posts earlier in this topic.  It's gonna be awesome!!!