Author Topic: Do You Know Your Purpose?  (Read 10750 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Do You Know Your Purpose?
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2013, 02:00:01 PM »
Almost done with season two, stayed up until almost 1am.  So good.

We do that too.  ;)
I hope you can watch it while on your trip or it can be recording for you.
All The Best,
Barb T.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2013, 02:05:38 PM »
Yesterday I got some good news.  But before I share it I need to give you all a little background on the situation.

I have always felt my primary purpose was to teach others about Planet X and to prepare to survive it.  I have been discouraged lately, and frankly, just a bit weary of it all.  As I have shared in the past, I first learned of Planet X through reading Sitchin's books.  Then while searching the web I found Marshall's videos and Yowusa.com.  What a wonderful find! 

After educating myself, I met with my sisters and mother and shared the information.  They all gradually became believers.  Then I tried sharing the information with my daughters.  At first my attempts fell on deaf ears.  One of my daughters started taking the time to research the links I was sending her, mostly things from Marshall.  Then she tried to disprove the whole thing and could not and became a believer.  She then called a family meeting and shared the information with her three girls.  Over the years, they have gradually became more receptive to the subject, but being young adults, they seem to think that what ever happens is far into the future and they have not taken any great strides to stock food and supplies, but thanks to their mother, they all have BOB's.

Of course my daughter has done a huge amount of stocking of supplies, and she has relocated to the mountains and has a wonderful setup with a year round creek, a small pond, and has commenced gardening and canning, etc, planted fruit trees and berries and grapes, and stored water and firewood.  I am very proud of her accomplishments and this subject has really brought us a lot closer.

Now the oldest granddaughter was in the military for several years, and when she finally got out she came home and suddenly she started having prophetic dreams about the pole shift.  This helped make her a bit more receptive to the subject.  Last year she started a wonderful job with a great company and was able to purchase a home of her own on acreage.  She was determined to live in the country.  Her home is wonderful, secluded, has a greenhouse and many other wonderful features.

She has been single for a long time with no partner.  Then recently she started seeing a man she has known for many years and the timing was right and they fell in love.  He is ready to get married and start a family.  Then the other night my daughter called me and was very excited.  She told me that her daughter's boyfriend is a prepper.  He is not well informed on PX yet, but has felt the urgency to stock supplies.  He was a bit cautious when trying to tell my granddaughter how important he felt this to be, and was almost as thrilled as she was to find out they are both on the same page.  They are now stocking water, and he bagged a deer and it is in the freezer, and he is now focusing on getting a whole lot more firewood in for the wood stove.  Of course this is a dream come true to have another man in the survival group who will be loyal and who is well versed in survival skills.

I have been thinking about how wonderful this is turning out, and suddenly I realized that possibly none of this would have happened if I had never shared my belief in Planet X.  Because I persisted in sharing the information, and did not allow family members to brush me off or ridicule me, I now have many family members who are believers.

Even my other two daughters, who do not want to "discuss" the subject with me, (they think I am a bit fanatical and try to tell me it is not "good" for me to get so worried about something which may never happen.)  know where to go when things get rough, and are aware of what we believe is to come. 

It used to bother me to no end that two of my daughters showed no interest in at least stocking some emergency supplies, and having a plan in place which even FEMA encourages everyone to do, but I now realize that unfortunately not everyone will answer the call.

I am being reminded that my persistence has borne fruit, and that it is pretty interesting how things work out, because I was  willing to follow my purpose.

Endtimesgal, I quoted you in large type because it was a page back and sometimes when quoted it hardly shows up. I think this is great stuff...more than one great story. I will share it with Marshall in something we were discussing  "Destiny Events."
Something very much akin to that happened in my family...I really feel destiny is at play.
Have a great trip...maybe you can read replies to your posts while you are gone,
All The Best,
Barb T.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 06:14:18 PM by Yowbarb »

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2013, 08:23:47 AM »
Yesterday was Thanksgiving and it was wonderful.  I had a great visit with a friend and was sharing some information about one of my daughter's who is in the military.  She was in Afghanistan for a year and had some both good and bad experiences.   This daughter has a very tender loving heart, but due to being a military person, she exhibits a strong, sometimes hard and abrasive personality.

One of her good traits has been that she always wants to "rescue" those who are broken in some way.  She has always been the one that people come to to unload their problems and cry on her shoulder.

She is no longer a young person, she is a mature woman with many years of service under her belt.  While overseas she acquired a reputation for being the substitute "mother" for many of the young people serving our country.  Some of these young people have no family who writes them, or seem to care about their welfare at all.  Others are young and see terrible things, and face each sojourn outside the walls of the camp with the possibility that they may not return that day, and may die.  And far too many see their best friends killed before their eyes.  These are brave young men and women, but they are human.  They soon learned that they could come to "mom" and share their feelings freely and receive comfort, advise and wise counsel.

Now my daughter has forged lasting friendships with many others from all over the country.  It is both a privilege and in some ways a burden.  But it is a task she gladly takes to heart.

Now, this daughter is barely waking up to the spiritual path many of us are on, she does not like to discuss anything about extra terrestrial life, does not believe in Planet X or a pole shift, and unfortunately we do not share many of the things I have a strong belief in.  She has had many experiences with spirits, and believes in life after death, but it is seldom we discuss such things.

But regardless of this, I suddenly realized while sharing the above information with my friend last night that my daughter was fulfilling her PURPOSE. 

So the moral of this little story is to remind you that there are many purposes, and we all have one, sometimes more than one, and you may be fulfilling yours and not even realize it.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2013, 04:13:31 PM »
Certainly give your daughter our best.  As a now retired Marine who has been over there, I feel for all our troops and worry about their welfare.  I know that they are there because they choose to be, which makes their actions even more noble, but it is difficult nonetheless.  If you want to PM me her address over there, I will send a Christmas card and would be glad to include whatever her favorite comfort items are.  Mine were always baby wipes.  They come in handy when you don't get to take a shower and we used them to clean our rifles.  You can't use the normal CLP gun cleaning oil over there because the dirt and sand will jam up your weapon so we used baby wipes.  At any rate, we would be happy to send her a care package and I wish you and yours a wonderful holiday season.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2013, 06:25:51 PM »
JKB:  Thank you for your generous offer, but my daughter is back home safe and sound.  She remains in touch with all the soldiers she had contact with and has in fact "adopted" one of the young men who served with her.  He has no family to speak of and so my daughter and son in law have taken him under their wing.  He is still over there, until next spring some time, and he gets regular packages from them.  My daughter is making a career of the military and is married to a retired military man.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2013, 08:56:43 AM »
JKB:  Thank you for your generous offer, but my daughter is back home safe and sound.  She remains in touch with all the soldiers she had contact with and has in fact "adopted" one of the young men who served with her.  He has no family to speak of and so my daughter and son in law have taken him under their wing.  He is still over there, until next spring some time, and he gets regular packages from them.  My daughter is making a career of the military and is married to a retired military man.

Endtimesgal, thanks for sharing your military daughter's story and ideas about her purpose.
I am so glad she is home safe.
That's wonderful she is married, too.
It is wonderful she does share some reality with you, even though that might not include the ideas we discuss here - about events in the near future.
If events do transpire the way we have been thinking, your daughter should be well-suited to survival and a help to other family members...
Edited my post was wondering if she is retired...
- Barb Townsend
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 01:59:00 PM by Yowbarb »

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2013, 08:59:18 AM »
Yowbarb:  My daughter is making a career of military service.  At 18 she joined the Army and served in Korea transporting tanks back and forth to the DMZ.  After that she joined the National Guard.  She is a member of the National Guard, and also works full time for her Local Division of the Guards.  Many people do not realize it but the National Guard units serve on the front lines in dangerous circumstances just like any other soldier.  They train and have to pass PT tests just like any other soldier does.  She is now a Master Sargent, but declined to attend Officers Training Schools as she has a family and did not want to be gone from home for the amount of time it takes to do so.  She has 8 more years until retirement.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2013, 02:01:58 PM »
Yowbarb:  My daughter is making a career of military service.  At 18 she joined the Army and served in Korea transporting tanks back and forth to the DMZ.  After that she joined the National Guard.  She is a member of the National Guard, and also works full time for her Local Division of the Guards.  Many people do not realize it but the National Guard units serve on the front lines in dangerous circumstances just like any other soldier.  They train and have to pass PT tests just like any other soldier does.  She is now a Master Sargent, but declined to attend Officers Training Schools as she has a family and did not want to be gone from home for the amount of time it takes to do so.  She has 8 more years until retirement.

Endtimesgal you must be very proud of your daughter. Yes indeed the National Guard does serve in some trying and dangerous situations.
She has served well and is not retired. Actually that is good...