Author Topic: Survivalist home medicines and natural home cures to help get rid of parasites  (Read 15608 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Not plugging any particular products... This one does look good for parasites:
The Life Force. They sell 30, 60 90 day programs you can one bottle or a whole kit to cleanse and rebuild the body...

http://www.parasitecleanse.com/

http://www.parasitecleanse.com/purifyingredients.htm

The "Purify" formula for parasite cleanse: "All of the natural components and herbs in the Purify formula have been used for centuries and centuries. They have been used throughout the times of Chinese Empire, the Egyptian Empire, the Greek Empire, the Roman Empire, the old Turkish Empire, and through the history of the Mediterranean cultures."

Green Black Walnut (Hull) [Certified Organic]
 Ancient uses of used Black Walnut Hull were used to promote intestinal health and beneficial microbial activity. Asian cultures have also used the kernel and the green hull to help promote cleansing of the intestinal tract. Black Walnut is believed to oxygenate the blood, which creates a state considered unfavorable to invasive organisms. The green husk contains organic iodine, which is known to have properties that help produce an intestinal environment unfavorable to undesirable organisms. Black Walnut has been used to promote healthy sugar levels, to help melt away fatty materials, and to detoxify the colon. Black Walnut is also useful for helping maintain an internal condition that is unfavorable to fungi.

Clove (Flower) [Certified Organic]
 Has been used for many years to help aid the body. It's believed to have natural detoxifying qualities and to also promote an environment favorable for a healthy intestinal balance. This herb contain one of the most powerful germicidal agents in the herb kingdom.

Pumpkin (Seed) [Certified Organic]
 The seeds from the pumpkin have for a long time been known to contain very effective anti-organism properties. In fact, Native Americans were known to have chewed on pumpkin seeds as an aid in de-worming.

Gentian (Root) [Certified Organic]
 Gentiana lutea roots and the underground stem has been used to help stimulate circulation, strengthen the circulatory system, and strengthen the muscles of the digestive organs and promote internal cleansing.

Hyssop (Leaf) [Certified Organic]
 This semi-evergreen shrub contains an essential hormonal oil to help build resistance to infectious invaders along with its anti-organism properties. In addition to its numerous beneficial health-enhancing characteristics, it has also proven useful for clearing up mucous congestion in the intestines.

Cumin (Seed) [Certified Organic]
 This herb has traditionally been used for thousands of years in the Middle East, Far East, and Asia as a herbal health aid. It has so many diverse medicinal properties including anti-parasitic activity. It is used frequently as an antibacterial, anti-fungal and anthelminthic (organism infestation fighter) and has an immune-enhancing effect of the human T-cell production which helps to balance and stabilize the immune system.

Cramp (Bark) [Wildcrafted]
 This deciduous, thicket-forming shrub is considered one of the best natural remedies for regulating female disorders in addition to its anti-fungal and anti-microbial organism properties. It also performs well as well a sedative and antispasmodic, reducing muscle cramps and intestinal spasms.

Peppermint (Leaf) [Certified Organic]
 During its several thousand years of consistent use by diverse populations, peppermint leaf preparations have been used in both eastern and western cultures to support the gastrointestinal tract and the biliary duct digestive functions. In addition, peppermint leaf has powerful properties to combat infestations of invading organisms.

Chinese Rhubarb (Root) [Certified Organic]
 Rhubarb root is one of the oldest and best known Chinese herbal medicines. Used commonly to relieve intestinal problems and to assist to expel impacted fecal matter that has accumulated in the intestines where invading organism entities readily inhabit.

Thyme Leaf [Certified Organic]
 Thyme is a traditional powerful antiseptic and tonic with curative powers, used by many cultures to alleviate blood, bronchial and intestinal problems. It acts as an antiseptic and is reported to assist in the removal of fungal infections, harmful skin organisms, and abdominal worms.

Oregano (Leaf) [Certified Organic]
 The benefical health properties of oregano has been recognized since antiquity, and has been shown to possess a broad spectrum of anti-microbial activity. Other traditional-use health benefits include: anti-aging, antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant, antiseptic, cellular regeneration, cleansing, detoxification, and digestive disorders.

Fennel (Seed) [Certified Organic]
 Acts as appetite suppressant and diuretic and helps to stabilize the nervous system and expel waste material from the body. This herb has a traditional history of improving digestion and promoting lactation as well as aiding in the remedy of abdominal cramps, female disorders, gas, intestinal problems, nervous disorders, pinworms, and parasitic microbials.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Not plugging any particular products... This one does look good for parasites:
The Life Force. They sell 30, 60 90 day programs you can one bottle or a whole kit to cleanse and rebuild the body...

http://www.parasitecleanse.com/

http://www.parasitecleanse.com/purifyingredients.htm

The "Purify" formula for parasite cleanse: "All of the natural components and herbs in the Purify formula have been used for centuries and centuries. They have been used throughout the times of Chinese Empire, the Egyptian Empire, the Greek Empire, the Roman Empire, the old Turkish Empire, and through the history of the Mediterranean cultures."

Green Black Walnut (Hull) [Certified Organic]
 Ancient uses of used Black Walnut Hull were used to promote intestinal health and beneficial microbial activity. Asian cultures have also used the kernel and the green hull to help promote cleansing of the intestinal tract. Black Walnut is believed to oxygenate the blood, which creates a state considered unfavorable to invasive organisms. The green husk contains organic iodine, which is known to have properties that help produce an intestinal environment unfavorable to undesirable organisms. Black Walnut has been used to promote healthy sugar levels, to help melt away fatty materials, and to detoxify the colon. Black Walnut is also useful for helping maintain an internal condition that is unfavorable to fungi.

Clove (Flower) [Certified Organic]
 Has been used for many years to help aid the body. It's believed to have natural detoxifying qualities and to also promote an environment favorable for a healthy intestinal balance. This herb contain one of the most powerful germicidal agents in the herb kingdom.

Pumpkin (Seed) [Certified Organic]
 The seeds from the pumpkin have for a long time been known to contain very effective anti-organism properties. In fact, Native Americans were known to have chewed on pumpkin seeds as an aid in de-worming.

Gentian (Root) [Certified Organic]
 Gentiana lutea roots and the underground stem has been used to help stimulate circulation, strengthen the circulatory system, and strengthen the muscles of the digestive organs and promote internal cleansing.

Hyssop (Leaf) [Certified Organic]
 This semi-evergreen shrub contains an essential hormonal oil to help build resistance to infectious invaders along with its anti-organism properties. In addition to its numerous beneficial health-enhancing characteristics, it has also proven useful for clearing up mucous congestion in the intestines.

Cumin (Seed) [Certified Organic]
 This herb has traditionally been used for thousands of years in the Middle East, Far East, and Asia as a herbal health aid. It has so many diverse medicinal properties including anti-parasitic activity. It is used frequently as an antibacterial, anti-fungal and anthelminthic (organism infestation fighter) and has an immune-enhancing effect of the human T-cell production which helps to balance and stabilize the immune system.

Cramp (Bark) [Wildcrafted]
 This deciduous, thicket-forming shrub is considered one of the best natural remedies for regulating female disorders in addition to its anti-fungal and anti-microbial organism properties. It also performs well as well a sedative and antispasmodic, reducing muscle cramps and intestinal spasms.

Peppermint (Leaf) [Certified Organic]
 During its several thousand years of consistent use by diverse populations, peppermint leaf preparations have been used in both eastern and western cultures to support the gastrointestinal tract and the biliary duct digestive functions. In addition, peppermint leaf has powerful properties to combat infestations of invading organisms.

Chinese Rhubarb (Root) [Certified Organic]
 Rhubarb root is one of the oldest and best known Chinese herbal medicines. Used commonly to relieve intestinal problems and to assist to expel impacted fecal matter that has accumulated in the intestines where invading organism entities readily inhabit.

Thyme Leaf [Certified Organic]
 Thyme is a traditional powerful antiseptic and tonic with curative powers, used by many cultures to alleviate blood, bronchial and intestinal problems. It acts as an antiseptic and is reported to assist in the removal of fungal infections, harmful skin organisms, and abdominal worms.

Oregano (Leaf) [Certified Organic]
 The benefical health properties of oregano has been recognized since antiquity, and has been shown to possess a broad spectrum of anti-microbial activity. Other traditional-use health benefits include: anti-aging, antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant, antiseptic, cellular regeneration, cleansing, detoxification, and digestive disorders.

Fennel (Seed) [Certified Organic]
 Acts as appetite suppressant and diuretic and helps to stabilize the nervous system and expel waste material from the body. This herb has a traditional history of improving digestion and promoting lactation as well as aiding in the remedy of abdominal cramps, female disorders, gas, intestinal problems, nervous disorders, pinworms, and parasitic microbials.
This is a good one, Barb.

I use several of these with goat anti-parasite preparations, in particular the pumpkin seeds.  Whether I use the commercially available "Hoegger's Herbal Wormer" or my own "Wormseed" harvested from the garden (a potent anti-wormer, according to www.botanical.com), I always include organic, pulverized pumpkin seed meal in the mix.  I grind a lot of seeds at once, then promptly freeze the powder/meal, only leaving the container out of the freezer long enough to remove some for the latest medication-mix.

I even grow pumpkins primarily for the seed, and the flesh is a byproduct in this farmstead.  I did make a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving with the pumpkin flesh.  And BTW, the way pumpkin seed is reported to work is that it doesn't actually kill the parasites, but paralyzes them, and they can be hopefully flushed out quickly enough to rid the animal of worms.  Another good herb is wild senna, which has laxative qualities.  All of this is why it is a good idea to include other anti-parasite plant substances, so each ingredient can work its magic.
Thanks again, Barb.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
ilinda - thanks for the ideas. :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Yowbarb Note:
This page gives a recipe for a hot bath with Epsom salts and fresh ginger. You ease slowly into the bath getting used to the temperature. You breath through a breathing tube and immerse your head under water a total of 2-3 minutes, on and off.  You cannot open your eyes for long. This kills worms such as nematodes in the scalp and in the eyes. Must be done periodically.
http://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=479834   Ginger kills parasites.

Posted by

rabbitears

I got this from the Eye Forum. It was posted by Battlerdavy:

The shapes and forms and floaters you see in your eyes?
What do you think they are? Think about it.
LIVING PARASITES. They invade all areas including our eyes, ears, stomach, liver, kidneys etc.
I have found an effective method to elimate eye parasites.

First let me say Dr. Schultze's eye drops must be effective but I have never tried them. Apart from making my own eye drops one of my best remedies continues to be a Detox bath.

DETOX BATH:
When I have a detox bath the aim is precisely to get rid of the parasites in my eyes and head. First let's recall that Parasites cannot survive high temperatures that is why Steam Sauna's are also good, but a detox bath may be even better because of what you put in it. Ginger & Epsom Salts .

1.Run a hot bath, as hot as you can stand. The hot water opens the pores in the skin, the scalp etc. [at 104F that parasites and bacteria cannot survive and die].
2.Chop 10 small chunks of Ginger and place in a small 'net' type bag and wrap round the bath tap so it falls inside the bath water (I just dump the ginger in the bath)

3. Use one cup Epsom Salts in the bath.

4. Slide in to the bath slowly and get accustomed to the high temperature.

5. You need to get have a 3 foot flexible breather tube to breath through when under water. Now when your ready, you need to slowly immerse your whole head entirely under the water for 2 or 3 periods of about a minute or two initially. Longer when you can manage it. Sounds strange? Just do it and see the results! It's good for the whole head and much more.

6. With your head immersed at some point open and close your eyes under water for a few moments. The water is hot so you won't want to open your eyes for long.

Then do it again: open and close them after a few seconds. You should notice bubbles coming out of your eyes ears, scalp as soon as you put your head under. These are not simply air bubbles but bacteria and parasites being neutralised and eliminated. Open your eyes a couple times more until there are less bubbles and finally no more. Experiment, these are general guidelines.

I am pretty sure those who try the detox bath will find good results and relief from floaters and shapes and forms crawling in their eyes.

The hot bath with Ginger eliminates toxins but provides so many other benefits besides such as relief for muscle/joint pain and dizziness. In this case ginger combines well with the Epsom salts: it draws out the parasites and eliminates them.

I finish by pouring cold water over my head: that closes the pores and the difference in temperature helps eliminate anything remaining. I get tremendous relief not only for eyes but other health issues I carry.

The whole body will be relaxed and invigorated after this bath. Time in the bath? When I'm n a hurry I may only be for fifteen minutes but up to thirty. The main issue is keeping your head underwater for a good 2 to 4 minutes or so with the breather tube a couple of times.

Understand this: this Detox bath may not elimate your eye parasites permanently as we re-infect on a daily basis by simply being out in the open. Also because some of these pathogens may come from the inside.

Good luck.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: eye floaters
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2017, 07:08:05 AM »
LIVING PARASITES. They invade all areas including our eyes, ears, stomach, liver, kidneys etc.

Possibly. Or SciShow is right and they are innocent.

Common sense suggests parasites are everywhere and why wouldn't they be in the eye?
Also, there is one basic aspect to dealing with one-celled and other small organisms:
the human body can withstand things that they cannot.
There are actually therapies in which the body [not the head] is heated to 300 degrees F! source: Atom Bergstrom; why? Well, look at it like this: there are 10 x more cells in the gut than there are cells of your body; how is that possible? Because the cells of your body are huge compared to the lifeforms we sybiotically associate with in the gut. However, it also means that the cells of our body are fundamentally very different than the bacteria and parasites germ theory has taught us to see as the enemy.
Though you yourself may feel uncomfortable being in a hot environment, simple lifeforms cannot survive it. That's why the body creates feverish symptoms and why they work to heal.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Yowbarb Note:....

First let me say Dr. Schultze's eye drops must be effective but I have never tried them. Apart from making my own eye drops one of my best remedies continues to be a Detox bath.....
I recently read that frankencinse oil can also cause the disintegration of eye floaters.  I have not tried it yet, and if I can find the source of the info again, will post it asap.  IIRC, the drop(s) of frankencinse oil can be applied to the roof of the mouth for this purpose.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Yowbarb Note:....

First let me say Dr. Schultze's eye drops must be effective but I have never tried them. Apart from making my own eye drops one of my best remedies continues to be a Detox bath.....
I recently read that frankencinse oil can also cause the disintegration of eye floaters.  I have not tried it yet, and if I can find the source of the info again, will post it asap.  IIRC, the drop(s) of frankencinse oil can be applied to the roof of the mouth for this purpose.

ilinda, good info...

In a hurry but here is one link... https://essentialoilsonline.wordpress.com/2011/07/12/288-eye-floaters/

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Side note

BOSWELLIA (herbal Frankincense)  JOINT HEALTH. It is known to HELP THE THYROID & KILL CANCER!!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
This woman took additional iodine and the floaters went away... Other  methods too. This discussion is about whether the things are regular "floaters" fibers, parasites, strands of candida, etc.

https://rhrplus.com/b2evolution/blogs/index.php/Jane/this-is-what-i-see-in-my-eyes

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Yowbarb Note: This is something I found on the net. I do recommend people do battle against parasitic infestestations or possible infestestations with whatever they have on hand. Whatever they can afford.
Global Moderator Jimfarmer has posted a lot about diatomaceous earth. I have posted some on that also about the ease of using some substances to help keep the numbers down:

•   diatomaceous earth, food grade
•   Louisiana Hot Sauce (cayenne)
•   Cayenne, ground in capsules
•   Ground cinnamon placed in gelatin capsules
•   (vegetarian gelatin capsules can be ordered online or bought at health food stores)
•   mustard on food
•   raw garlic.
•   jarred chopped garlic added to pasta sauces, pasta, whatever.
- Yowbarb.
This post below is by david101 on the Cure Zone forum 

http://www.curezone.org/forums/   

http://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1905257

Hello, :)

As some of you know, it is difficult to see what kind of parasitic worms infect one's human body because when a worm is killed, the body try to dissolve it, to break it, in order to prepare it for elimination.

Even if i know when a die off crisis happens, i have not seen many worms that looked like worms. I mean most of the strange things found in the feces or in the phlegm were obviously not only food or only phlegm, but they didn't look like worms, they were already dissolved or broken.

I have only seen 5 times big adult roundworms in the feces who had the same shape as Ascaris but in a brown color.
I have also seen several times small roundworms in the phlegm who had the same shape as small Ascaris and who were white, yellow, green, or brown.

I don't know exactly what kind of roundworm i am infected with because apparently they have the ability "to bite" or "to hook" to the walls of my tissues, and they have the ability to live in many parts of the body.

Above you can see a photo of a well preserved worm, this is what i call a "larvae", even if it should probably be called a "baby worm" or a "small worm" :

This one has the same shape of those found in the feces, except it comes from the head.... After eating huge amount of herbs (Garlic or Male Fern) or after a session of "extreme zapping", this is usually what comes out from my head to the back of my nose and then i spit it. (sorry for the disgusting details)

I have already killed and evacuated others worms like this one, but in bigger sizes, from 3cm to 15cm in length, 1 to 3mm in diameter.

Know that most of the phlegm i have evacuated had not the shape or the appearance of a worm.
And i bet that many people who have chronic "cold", or chronic sinusitis, or chronic bronchitis, or chronic headache, or similar symptoms where huge amount of phlegm are evacuated, may in fact evacuate dead parasitic worms...

But as the parasitologists say : "This is impossible, you focus too much on your body."

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Yowbarb Note: This is something I found on the net. I do recommend people do battle against parasitic infestestations or possible infestestations with whatever they have on hand. Whatever they can afford.
Global Moderator Jimfarmer has posted a lot about diatomaceous earth. I have posted some on that also about the ease of using some substances to help keep the numbers down:

•   diatomaceous earth, food grade
•   Louisiana Hot Sauce (cayenne)
•   Cayenne, ground in capsules
•   Ground cinnamon placed in gelatin capsules
•   (vegetarian gelatin capsules can be ordered online or bought at health food stores)
•   mustard on food
•   raw garlic.
•   jarred chopped garlic added to pasta sauces, pasta, whatever.
- Yowbarb.
This post below is by david101 on the Cure Zone forum 

http://www.curezone.org/forums/   

http://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1905257

Hello, :)

As some of you know, it is difficult to see what kind of parasitic worms infect one's human body because when a worm is killed, the body try to dissolve it, to break it, in order to prepare it for elimination.

Even if i know when a die off crisis happens, i have not seen many worms that looked like worms. I mean most of the strange things found in the feces or in the phlegm were obviously not only food or only phlegm, but they didn't look like worms, they were already dissolved or broken.

I have only seen 5 times big adult roundworms in the feces who had the same shape as Ascaris but in a brown color.
I have also seen several times small roundworms in the phlegm who had the same shape as small Ascaris and who were white, yellow, green, or brown.

I don't know exactly what kind of roundworm i am infected with because apparently they have the ability "to bite" or "to hook" to the walls of my tissues, and they have the ability to live in many parts of the body.

Above you can see a photo of a well preserved worm, this is what i call a "larvae", even if it should probably be called a "baby worm" or a "small worm" :

This one has the same shape of those found in the feces, except it comes from the head.... After eating huge amount of herbs (Garlic or Male Fern) or after a session of "extreme zapping", this is usually what comes out from my head to the back of my nose and then i spit it. (sorry for the disgusting details)

I have already killed and evacuated others worms like this one, but in bigger sizes, from 3cm to 15cm in length, 1 to 3mm in diameter.

Know that most of the phlegm i have evacuated had not the shape or the appearance of a worm.
And i bet that many people who have chronic "cold", or chronic sinusitis, or chronic bronchitis, or chronic headache, or similar symptoms where huge amount of phlegm are evacuated, may in fact evacuate dead parasitic worms...

But as the parasitologists say : "This is impossible, you focus too much on your body."
Some good information here.  It is also important to realize that these worms are usually laying eggs, and that is what will be found in great numbers, assuming the conditions are good for egg laying to occur.

I do the fecal exams on our goat stools, and am accustomed to seeing many more eggs than actual worms.  And it is important to treat the infestation twice at least because when you do a treatment regimen, you've only killed a bunch of worms, but the eggs are not killed by most of these herbal treatments, nor are they killed by the heavy-duty toxic ones prescribed by the vet.  So, the idea is to treat, then wait 7-14 days, and treat again, and this second regimen will hopefully kill off all the second generation worms that arose from those remaining eggs. 

If you can get a microscope or some way to magnify the specimen on a glass slide, you can get a better handle on the numbers, i.e., parasite load.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Some good information here.  It is also important to realize that these worms are usually laying eggs, and that is what will be found in great numbers, assuming the conditions are good for egg laying to occur.

I do the fecal exams on our goat stools, and am accustomed to seeing many more eggs than actual worms.  And it is important to treat the infestation twice at least because when you do a treatment regimen, you've only killed a bunch of worms, but the eggs are not killed by most of these herbal treatments, nor are they killed by the heavy-duty toxic ones prescribed by the vet.  So, the idea is to treat, then wait 7-14 days, and treat again, and this second regimen will hopefully kill off all the second generation worms that arose from those remaining eggs. 

If you can get a microscope or some way to magnify the specimen on a glass slide, you can get a better handle on the numbers, i.e., parasite load.

ilinda, good things to know. I agree, and it makes sense to retreat.
One step in the Hulda Regehr Clark method is the cinnamon. (Freshly-ground cinnamon placed in gelatin capsules) consumed frequently. Vegetarian gelatin capsules can also be purchased at health food stores. It supposedly kills the egg stages in humans, at least of most parasites.
Not sure what herb would do that in the goats or other animals...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 01:10:10 AM by Yowbarb »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member

ilinda, good things to know. I agree, and it makes sense to retreat.
One step in the Hulda Regehr Clark method is the cinnamon. (Freshly-ground cinnamon placed in gelatin capsules) consumed frequently. Vegetarian gelatin capsules can also be purchased at health food stores. It supposedly kills the egg stages in humans, at least of most parasites.
Not sure what herb would do that in the goats or other animals...
Another good spice to know.  Cinnamon is a good anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, and apparently anti-helmintic. 

An interesting tidbit:  our package of ground cinnamon seemed "old" by looking at the date, so I bought a new one and now use the old one in my teeth-cleaning routine.  For toothpaste, I mix baking soda with ground cinnamon powder, and even though supposedly "old", WOW, that stuff is still very potent, and it can "burn" your tongue and mouth, or at least make it sizzle.  I had read that the cinnamon powder was great for inhibiting bacterial growth in and around the gums.  This is an adjunct to oil pulling.

Thanks for posting.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
ilinda, I really like your natural home products ideas, things like natural toothpaste! :)