Author Topic: Natural products that may be very valuable in the future times  (Read 22350 times)

bodyguard713

Miracle Mineral Supplement
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2010, 08:43:05 PM »
Go to the web site @  http://www.themiraclemineralsupplement.com/ and learn all about the drug that will save your life someday.. Thank me later..Thank Marshall Masters now :)

=====================================================================
I fixed the link in your post - so it is live now,
Thanks for the info. There is a topic about MMS elsewhere but I will leave this here for now.
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 05:48:10 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Natural products that may be very valuable in the future times
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2010, 11:36:01 PM »
BTW I got my answer from lewisrl205 and he said it does arrive granulated and to just read all the directions...
lewisrl201 "...Dermawound for years and it works exactly like it says it does. I found it at www.bedsoresbegone.com "
Thanks,
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 11:38:05 PM by Yowbarb »

mjoy

• Members
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 11:10:36 AM »
I will have Apple Cider Vinegar on hand, it is GREAT, and one can easily make it for the whole family! 
Bye for now,
 Mary

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2010, 04:06:27 PM »
I will have Apple Cider Vinegar on hand, it is GREAT, and one can easily make it for the whole family! 
Bye for now,
 Mary

Mjoy that's a smart idea to learn to make it.
I keep it around to soothe mosquito and ant bites. I have found that it actually takes the
pain out of a sunburn and helps it turn to tan
  - at least there is more of a chance it will turn to tan instead of just peeling off.
I have read that sprinkiling vinegar around during times of infestation, communicable disease it helps.
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2010, 01:16:11 AM »
Yowbarb's Note: RE NAC capsules.
Tonight I happened to read a copd (lung disease) forum and came across a success story for NAC.
NAC  N-acetyl-Cycteine For copd and other serious conditions:

Posted - Oct 06 2009 :  10:51:56 AM     
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://copdforum.portalone.us/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1688
COPD Support Forum"MY COPD cure personal experience"
Quote "I will stay brief and to the point.
I started to have a reduced breathing a couple of years ago and assumed it was because of being overweight. My wife gave me info about why I had peviously failed a breathing test years NACago and the fact that it meant I had COPD. No help or suggestions from M.D.s despite X-RAY and my reporting the problem which I had been unable to identify properly.
I started my own research because of little medical help and found repeated references to NAC from forums on the web. I took one capsule inn the evening and woke up the next morning with a GREATLY improved breathing. It was VERY dramatic. Taking one capsule a day over the next few weeks enabled me to start singing again and also reduced the discomfort I felt in my broncial tubes. I take, once a day, NAC and the COPD contines to be held at bay. If I stop for a few days it starts to come back, seriously. I have never experienced side effects from taking NAC other than on the first night only my dreams were intense. I hope that this can help oher people who might have a similar problem. I am willing to testify in court to my experience as being true, dramatic and valid. I will continue to post this message occasionally to help others in the future."
end quote

Yowbarb's Note: Below is an image of a bottle of NAC capsules, chosen randomly. I have never tried it, just heard about it...By googling the images, I see there are several brands of NAC. This one happens to be Relentless Improvement brand:   Documented Quality Nutritional Supplements Relentless Improvement brand product purity assured by USA based analytical labs.
            http://relentlessimprovement.com/
Good Luck all in helping yourselves and others live without drugs. - Yowbarb

NAC: N-Acetyl-Cysteine

Here is one reference on it, from a health site, chosen randomly.
http://www.healingdaily.com/oral-chelation/N-acetyl-cysteine%20(NAC)-for-detoxification-what-it-is.htm
This page talks about mercury detoxification etc. from using NAC, other uses for serious conditions.
Healing Daily site http://www.healingdaily.com/

noproblemo2

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2010, 06:05:31 AM »
Thanks for the link, bookmarked it to order soon.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2010, 11:16:44 AM »
Thanks for the link, bookmarked it to order soon.

Good idea, I feel.
I will have to order it... talk about your natural substances which could possibly take the
place of a drug... good to have a stockpile and also a bartering item...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2010, 11:41:24 AM »
Something else I just found: A scientific article from China about NAC for radiation.

My Note: Apoptosis is a form of cell death,  usually naturally programmed into the cells, sometimes induced by events such as radiation exposure. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apoptosis
Here are a few brief excerpts from the article. Looks like NAC, mentioned in my previous post, could be some kind of amazing substance which could aid survival in the coming times...   - Yowbarb

http://www.pinnaclife.com/assets/files/pdf/References/NAC/nac_safety_singapore.pdf 

L-N-Acetylcysteine protects against radiation-induced apoptosis
in a cochlear cell line
WONG-KEIN LOW1, LI SUN2, MICHELLE G.K. TAN2, ALVIN W.C. CHUA3 &
DE-YUN WANG4
Departments of 1Otolaryngology, 2Clinical Research and 3Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery, Singapore General
Hospital and 4Department of Otolaryngology, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Abstract
Conclusion. L-N-Acetylcysteine (L-NAC) significantly reduced reactive oxygen species (ROS) generation and cochlear cell
apoptosis after irradiation. The safe and effective use of L-NAC in reducing radiation-induced sensorineural hearing loss
(SNHL) should be verified by further in vivo studies. Objectives. Radiation-induced SNHL is a common complication after
radiotherapy of head and neck tumours. There is growing evidence to suggest that ROS play an important role in apoptotic
cochlear cell death from ototoxicity, resulting in SNHL. The aim of this study was to evaluate the effectiveness of L-NAC,
an antioxidant, on radiation-induced apoptosis in cochlear cells. Materials and methods
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 11:44:56 AM by Yowbarb »

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2010, 04:33:25 PM »
I have to say, eggs are one of the best whole foods, you could pretty much live in them if you had to. They would be worth their weight in gold! You would be protecting those chickens like they were worth a million in the after times, probably because they would be that valuable.

Linda
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2010, 08:51:22 PM »
I have to say, eggs are one of the best whole foods, you could pretty much live in them if you had to. They would be worth their weight in gold! You would be protecting those chickens like they were worth a million in the after times, probably because they would be that valuable.

Linda

I completely agree and I would be growing the flock and using the eggs and bartering eggs and chicfkens,
for sure,
 8)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2010, 06:14:25 PM »
This site, has all kinds of info and products, for some tough to diagnose and handle situtations,
including parasites. No one likes to think about or talk about but good to get rid of.
Cleansing, rejuvenating.

The Earth Clinic
   http://www.earthclinic.com/remedies.html

Good idea to cleanse...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2010, 06:17:21 PM »
http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvinegar.html#DRINKACV     Apple cider vinegar cures. Just a
sample.  We have a whole topic on apple cider vinegar, started by Debbie.   ;)   

- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2011, 06:57:50 AM »
I posted this elsewhere on the Town Hall. This seems like a good place, too.

Colloidal silver is a good thing to stock up on and especially, a colloidal silver generator.
 - Yowbarb

gingerkane

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2011, 05:48:17 PM »
It may be good also to have lots of jugs of olive oil. Moisturizing skin.
Yowbarb

http://www.grandmas-wisdom.com/olive-oil-benefits.html
Olive Oil Benefits
Are Simply Amazing

Today it is considered a good remedy for skin problems and an effective moisturizer. Olive oil benefits are surprisingly simple yet extremely effective.

Choose the Highest Quality of Olive Oil Use only olive oil that is labeled "extra virgin". This guarantees that the oil has been cold pressed from freshly harvested olives and does not contain chemicals. Extra virgin olive oil supplies the best flavor, and oil that is green in color is the higher quality than golden-yellow oil.
- Yowbarb
Also a suitable carrier, or base oil for essential oils which are highly concentrated and most often need to diluted.

bk

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2011, 07:31:49 PM »
Yowbarb,
                Try lavender essential oil for the skin also it has great healing properties.

The story goes that the person who discovered the medicinal uses of oils was when he burnt himself in a lab accident and stuck his hand in lavender oil to cool it down, it healed in half the time and no scar.