Author Topic: The Beat Goes On  (Read 3566 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
The Beat Goes On
« on: December 21, 2012, 11:18:11 AM »
The Beat Goes On

The significance of this day will be studied for years. However, the one thing today has proven with perfect clarity, is that the universe is not unfolding at the speed of human expectations.

Yes, now there will be a browbeating by triumphant naysayers but how many will be quick to laugh along with them these days? Nonetheless, Planet X research never was directly linked to the Mayan Calendar so “the beat goes on,” as the old Sonny and Cher song goes. Why is this?

In newsroom parlance, the topic of Planet X "has legs” because it is data-driven and more people are becoming aware of what is happening in our world than ever before. No amount of spin can change this, because the signs are ominous.

For me, a simple answer to a simple question asked by a network news reporter puts December 21, 2012 into focus. The story was about how the US Army Corps of Engineers is in an all out effort to dredge the Mississippi River, so as to keep it open for barge traffic.

The reporter asked how long it would take for things to go back to normal and the Army officer she was interviewing answered with a deadpan face. “This is a drought, and it's only started.”

What we believed would happen today is not what we observed and there is a message in this. Believe nothing. Observe everything. It is still out there. The beat goes on.

-Marshall Masters, December 21, 2012

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: The Beat Goes On
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 11:25:10 AM »
Marshall thank you for your ideas here!
I totally agree it's not over yet and it is important to be observant.
The survival ideas we have all posted here are definitely relevant especially over the course of the next dozen years.
For example it is a fact now wooden stick houses do not stand up to E5 tornadoes, people need reinforced basements and/or reinforced concrete domes with metal covers for windows, to be affixed inside the dome. (Preferably with a material attached to the inside surface which is NOT a conductor of electricity.)
Important to have water and food and medical goods and a lot of know-how. People need to be continued to prepare for any number of scenarios.
I for one will ignore the nay - sayers and the ridiculers. I never did say nor did I believe "it would all end" on Dec 21.
I am curious to see what sightings might come out of this date, however!
- Barb Townsend

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 12:01:17 PM »
I'm still in agreement.  Happy Holiday Everyone.

8hertz

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 12:14:28 PM »
I'm still in agreement.  Happy Holiday Everyone.

8hertz

Happy Holidays, 8herz!
 :)
- Barb Townsend

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 11:17:24 AM »
All,

No one has beat the Planet X/Doomsday, and in my case Ascension drum, more than we have and I am not embarrassed or ashamed.  Let them laugh.  PX is still out there somewhere and I don't think Ascension is a done deal by any stretch of the imagination.  Hardly...  I feel a collective pause is taking place in our community right now but it is only temporary.  I think we should all enjoy it and double check our seatbelts.  Merry Christmas and Peace, my friends.  Kyle
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 03:34:31 PM »
All,

No one has beat the Planet X/Doomsday, and in my case Ascension drum, more than we have and I am not embarrassed or ashamed.  Let them laugh.  PX is still out there somewhere and I don't think Ascension is a done deal by any stretch of the imagination.  Hardly...  I feel a collective pause is taking place in our community right now but it is only temporary.  I think we should all enjoy it and double check our seatbelts.  Merry Christmas and Peace, my friends.  Kyle

JKB, I agree with you, no matter what happens or does not happen we do not need to feel embarrassed.
It is extremely difficult to predict these events, and of course I have not been on the forefront of that process so I admire those who do try to reasonably predict and stick their necks out.
It would be one thing if we had full access to SOHO, STEREO etc.  but we do not...
There is no doubt whatsoever a lot of records have been broken in the past couple of years, regarding record breaking high temperatures...............for certain dates or time of year
  "          "         number of tornado events....for certain dates  "   "      "    "
                       winter storm events currently breaking records such as Christmas Day tornado outbreak 
                       volcanoes not sure but I never heard of so many volcanoes!
We don't have it all coherently posted yet...there has been a lot going on.
The point is all that we have posted in the way of survival information is good and valid. People must know that the regular houses will not hold up to hurricanes and tornadoes. People need to prepare for any number of eventualities...
Back soon,
Barb Townsend

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 04:22:07 PM »
I'm getting emails each day from people with cell phone pics and they are trying hard to be understood. 

As I said, "The universe is not unfolding at the speed of human expectations."

Cheers, Marshall

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2012, 05:08:05 PM »
I'm getting emails each day from people with cell phone pics and they are trying hard to be understood. 

Cheers, Marshall

Marshall, yes I imagine you will get a barrage of photos videos and etc. most of it not worth much...
Whatever is there will surely be viewable without telescopes soon... or if soon means another 7-8 years, then that's OK. That would give people more time to prepare, after all..

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2012, 05:27:23 PM »
If this does not resolve by May, then yes, it will be years. 
Cheers, Marshall

Cheers, Marshall

Marshall, yes I imagine you will get a barrage of photos videos and etc. most of it not worth much...
Whatever is there will surely be viewable without telescopes soon... or if soon means another 7-8 years, then that's OK. That would give people more time to prepare, after all..

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2012, 05:31:46 PM »
If this does not resolve by May, then yes, it will be years. 
Cheers, Marshall

Marshall, that sounds about right...by May.
I don't seem to be able to look ahead much and see if it is right around the corner or years...
My instincts say no, not years...but could be...
Thanks