Author Topic: EMP Risk From High Altitude Detonation - April 2013  (Read 3492 times)

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
EMP Risk From High Altitude Detonation - April 2013
« on: April 08, 2013, 08:44:30 AM »
     Although this post is about the new possibility of North Korea somehow detonating a nuclear device high in the
atmosphere of the U.S. ; the REAL gist of the message is to direct readers to the many Articles that have been
assembled in the PlanetXtownforum. It is imperative that one make themselves familiar with what to do when the
Power Grid shuts down for a VERY extended time. On the main page of the PlanetXtownhall page please reference
the areas such as: Simple EMP Protection Techniques; DC Power Survival Strategies; Survival Lighting; Running
Radios and Laptops; and other topics of interest concerning Survival.

North Korea with its' Allies and the United States along with their Allies have been inching very close to
confrontation. If history is any indication then the exchange of words about WAR is just that; only Words. However
there are new elements to introduce into the equation and one of them is the possible capability of North Korea being
able to lob an orbital nuclear device above the United States and then detonating it at high altitude. A high altitude
detonation would produce an Electro Magnetic Pulse which would induce unwanted high voltage in the electric
suppy grid thereby shutting down a large area of the U.S. anywhere from 500 miles to 1000's of miles.

While the chances of this happening are low; just remember that it is not impossible. A launch from North Korea
under the guise of a 'peaceful satellite study launch' would give a window of uncertainty to the U.S. Military on
whether to shoot the "Space Launch" down or to let it continue without intervention.

Consider Survival preparation as 'Insurance'; be prepared by checking out methods for getting through long periods
of  NO Electricity and diminished supplies of main stream food.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 08:50:30 AM by ASEEKERTOO »
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

jrobert69

• Prolific Member
Re: EMP Risk From High Altitude Detonation - April 2013
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 01:20:30 PM »
Its going to get ugly at some level. I read china making deals for yen exchange rather than the greenback. If I were a betting man Id lay money on that as the reason this is happening. I cant see NK making a decision to emp US on their own.

But faraday cage I built last year still strong as ever :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 01:18:58 AM »
Its going to get ugly at some level. I read china making deals for yen exchange rather than the greenback. If I were a betting man Id lay money on that as the reason this is happening. I cant see NK making a decision to emp US on their own.

But faraday cage I built last year still strong as ever :)

That's great you built a faraday cage...
We should all have one or two or several of those, eh?
- Yowbarb

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 10:30:09 AM »
That Faraday Cage may come in handy. .....
    I had forgotten that North Korea had launched a satellite into space in December of 2012. It was to be an Weather
observing satellite but reports say that it is not functioning because it is tumbling in space. It is STILL in orbit.
Here is a webpage to track the North Korean Satellite. Its designation is KMS-2.

http://n2yo.com/satellite/?s=39026

I have read reports that the Satellite will pass over the U.S. on April 10th which is the date that North Korea has
said that war may begin. The question on many peoples minds is whether or not it is possible for North Korea to
have put some kind of nuclear device aboard that satellite. The webpage concerned with the U.S. Defcon status goes
into some amount of detail concerning a possiblity of an EMP event.
http://defconwarningsystem.com/
     The name of the satellite as given by N. Korea is: KWANGMYONGSONG which translates to 'Bright Star' or
'Lode Star'.
    My guess is that April 10, 2013 will be another beautiful day in the neighborhood but if any type of EMP inducing
device goes off then the power grid woul .............................. [krrrrrrrrkrrrrr static ]
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 10:43:39 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

jrobert69

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 12:12:39 PM »
An emp would be a quick way back to nature, once the chaos subsides. Dont get me wrong Id rather nothing happened, but if it did that would be the lesser of all the evils.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 04:44:15 PM »

The above link is not the official Defcon status page. It is a private page that endeavors to guesstimate the
military dangers. I have been watching it for a little over a week and it has been Defcon 4 all that time.
     Today it has changed to Defcon 3 and it is primarily based on the revelation by the Pentagon that N. Korea
may indeed have the capability to mount a nuclear device to a missile. Also it is reported that Chinese troops
are massing on the N. Korean border and that Russia is making training runs with its air force against possible
U.S. military assets. The rules of the game have appeared to have changed as things are seemingly getting hot. There
are links at the bottom of the page so scroll down.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 04:46:26 PM by ASEEKERTOO »

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2013, 05:53:15 PM »
An emp would be a quick way back to nature, once the chaos subsides. Dont get me wrong Id rather nothing happened, but if it did that would be the lesser of all the evils.

I was just going to comment that I really wouldn't mind as long as the whole planet goes back to the stone age.  We could all start over from square one.  I'm ready to live in the bush...
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

jrobert69

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 02:57:29 AM »

The above link is not the official Defcon status page. It is a private page that endeavors to guesstimate the
military dangers. I have been watching it for a little over a week and it has been Defcon 4 all that time.
     Today it has changed to Defcon 3 and it is primarily based on the revelation by the Pentagon that N. Korea
may indeed have the capability to mount a nuclear device to a missile. Also it is reported that Chinese troops
are massing on the N. Korean border and that Russia is making training runs with its air force against possible
U.S. military assets. The rules of the game have appeared to have changed as things are seemingly getting hot. There
are links at the bottom of the page so scroll down.

RT reporting they will nuke Japan if they shoot down test missile. Just seems a little over the top.

http://rt.com/news/north-korea-tokyo-strike-748/

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2013, 01:49:25 PM »
It is.  This whole thing boils down to a new, young dictator taking charge and wanting to flex some muscle and gain some respect.  Now, he has no clue how to end it without losing face.  Which, it is way too late in the game for that anyway.  I guess we will find out just how smart he really is in the next week.  He is in a corner that he painted all by himself. 

They have no real idea where their missles will actually go if they launch them and they are dead-center-mass in the sights of at least three countries right now.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2013, 05:45:24 PM »
I really cannot imagine North Korea being stupid enough to try to nuke someone, and I would be surprised if they were allowed to.  I thing our extraterrestrial friends will prevent anything like that from happening, at least I hope so.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2013, 07:37:49 AM »
I really cannot imagine North Korea being stupid enough to try to nuke someone, and I would be surprised if they were allowed to.  I thing our extraterrestrial friends will prevent anything like that from happening, at least I hope so.

Part of a channeled message from Matthew Ward (deceased), dated  April 11, 2013,  at  http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/matthew11-04-13.html :

[start extract]
First we want to quell any anxieties about North Korea’s missile activity. Reared to expect the same adulation and subservience North Koreans gave his father, Kim Jong Un is bereft of common sense and more so, a sense of security in his leadership position. It is not that his rhetoric is bluff, but without knowing how to govern his country, he shows to its citizens and the world the military might at his command.

Depending on other national leaders’ reactions to his questionable motives in positioning the missiles as he has, he may decide to launch one or more of them. If so, he will be embarrassed by their failure to function, thanks to the intervention of your space family’s technology. If that is the outcome, it’s an unknown as to how he would save face, so we say that it would be in everyone’s best interests to replace sanctions with discussions.
[end extract]

This is a relevant bit from "ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for April 13, 2013"  at http://www.zetatalk2.com/ning/13ap2013.htm :

[start extract]
We mentioned in 2002 that N Korea was trying to extort food stuffs from the US and China by its noisy arms production. But they arrogantly continued their arms race while getting the food shipments, so in 2007 the food shipments stopped. Furious, this bully increased the rhetoric and weapons production, as weak egos cannot tolerate being publicly diminished. Where will this lead? China knows that a renewed confrontation between N Korea and the west will entangle them, and they don’t want this mess. The little bully N Korea will be warned by China, who has acted as big brother, and if N Korea does not listen a combination of sanctions by China and military action by all N Korea’s neighbors will result.
[end extract]

Notice that that extract was copied from one zetatalk's mirror sites;  the main one has not updated.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2013, 07:49:01 AM »
JimFarmer:  Great info, thanks!