Author Topic: Archive of Reliable Scientific Evidence  (Read 945 times)

Starstruck

Archive of Reliable Scientific Evidence
« on: April 14, 2013, 03:59:22 PM »
Hello Jim et al,

Thank you for addressing my question.  I have accessed the townhall because I wish to confer with individuals who are seriously considering that the Existence of Planet X is real.  I consider myself a researcher who has become aware that there are many areas of knowledge that the subject of Planet X can be referenced to - e.g. geology, climatology, astronomy, archeology (Sitchin), history of civilization, ancient mythology, astrology - and of course recent & ancient predictions by many & varied sources - Cayce, Nostradamus, Zetas etc.

My present, pressing concern is evidence presented by the Sciences of astronomy, climatology, geology and photography.  I am a certified carpenter, landscape contractor, general contractor - but I do not have the technical background to judge the evidence presented in the web in these areas.  I do not know how to authenticate a photo, an astronomical image, what is an authentic source or who to trust for monitoring earth changes.

In summary, is there someone with that expertise in the townhall who has been monitoring reliable information and archiving it?  If so, can they share it?

Sincerely, 

Yves Gagnon