Author Topic: Life is changing too fast  (Read 1211 times)

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Life is changing too fast
« on: May 28, 2013, 09:32:22 AM »
I just went through a computer crash but am back up and have a ton of Church work to re archive and this is homecoming weekend. I am sorry I have not posted much. I am having some personnel family difficulties but I will try to get back to the boards as soon as I am able. Good luck to all as we continue to feel our earth change before us{{:>) 
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Re: Life is changing too fast
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 05:05:18 PM »
I just went through a computer crash but am back up and have a ton of Church work to re archive and this is homecoming weekend. I am sorry I have not posted much. I am having some personnel family difficulties but I will try to get back to the boards as soon as I am able. Good luck to all as we continue to feel our earth change before us{{:>)

Sorry to hear it Alfred.  Hope things get better for you and your family.  And you are so right, so many changes occurring so fast, some even simultaneously.  If anyone is still doubting that there is something huge going on, well they just must be living under a rock somewhere or just in complete denial.  Wishing you all the best.