Author Topic: How Has Waking Up To Coming Events Changed You Personally?  (Read 2167 times)

Endtimesgal_2012

How Has Waking Up To Coming Events Changed You Personally?
« on: July 07, 2013, 09:54:22 AM »
I have been contemplating this subject for some time.  I recently found myself thinking about how much I myself have changed over these past years in what I consider a direct result of my newly acquired knowledge of the reality of Planet X. 

I became aware of Planet X in 2004 when I read some of Sitchins books.  Then I started researching on the web and found Marshall's website YOWUSA.com.  At first I was really afraid and spent all my spare time researching and preparing for pole shift.  I talked to everyone I knew, and eventually my determination to warn others caused a huge disagreement with one of my daughters, who still is not a believer.  Eventually I came to realize that not everyone would be open to this knowledge, and to my consternation, some would rather ignore it and live merrily until they possibly die from the Pole Shift itself.

Some of my family did become believers, and have prepared by stocking food and medical supplies, making plans and alternate plans for when things start to pop.  I formed a survival group and we all learned a lot from that experience.  Some of my relatives formed a community which planned to all survive together in one spot.  All the supplies were cataloged, brought to the compound, and then as months went by there came to be too many chiefs and not enough Indians, and some ended up moving their supplies and making other plans. 

I talk about this because it is important.  It was part of the process which brought me to where I am today.  Those times were in many ways terrible to go through.  I suffered a lot of emotional distress, and it changed some family dynamics most likely forever.  But I learned so much about myself in the process and I would like to think it helped me to grow spiritually in many ways.  Realizing the immensity of the event, made me begin searching for the meaning of life, and what my role or purpose in being here was all about.  I do not have all the answers now, but my faith has increased so much, I no longer fear death.

Today I find myself living about 8 hours from my survival compound. For some reason unbeknownst to me I was lead to relocate to Nevada.   It is still to be seen if I could ever make it there in time to hunker down with those I planned to survive this terrible event with.  All my supplies are still there except for my BOB and a few other things.  In my new location, which is ironically living near the daughter and her family who are not believers, I am not stocking supplies.  My plan is still to try to bug out when things get closer and go to the compound and hopefully convince this daughter and family to come with me. 

I am now at a point in the process where I no longer live in fear of what is to come. In the course of acquiring all the knowledge I possibly could about Planet X, I also stumbled (or was gently led) to many other books which have helped me grow so much spiritually, that I now believe that this physical body is actually irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, and that even if I were to die, my soul continues to exist, is eternal, and I will simply go on to have new adventures, some of which may or may not be an incarnation here on earth. If I do survive, it will be a difficult life, but I will learn so many important lessons, have so many new experiences, and will grow and learn from them also.

Through this process, I have changed a great deal as a person.  Who I really am, what I really think, how I conduct my life, how I relate to others, what I consider really important, these are the things which have brought me to who I am today.

Some of these things, (not in any order of importance) are as follows:

I experimented with vegetarianism, and ended up being Paleo.  Now I am not advocating Paleo over vegetarianism, or any other form of diet.  What works for me may be totally different for others.  But I have discovered that eliminating all grain products, sugar, and dairy has resulted in my having more energy and stanima, and I require less sleep, and just generally feel stronger and healthier.  I am also starting to drop some weight, which I feel is important, as I need to be thinner for the coming events.

I started a walking program.  I am an extremely sedentary person.  I am an older person, retired, and I was spending way too much time sitting on the computer or reading books.  I now walk twice a day.  At first I huffed and puffed up hills and my legs ached and burned.  Now it is getting much easier and I am going to join a gym next week and start working out with weights to build up some strength.  I take this as a positive step as not only will I need more stamina for dealing with Pole Shift events, but I need to be in a stronger and healthier condition.

I have found myself detaching from material things, and I quit worrying so much about what others may think about what I possess as a measure of my success in life.  I have pared down a huge amount of what I previously possessed.  I used to change my decor with the seasons, and now I have only my most loved objects of art and decor, just enough to make my home comfortable for me.  I have given away many of my clothes and jewelry.  I am by no means a minimalist, but I admit  I could pare down even more and I will continue to do so, as it is an incredible freeing state of mind not feeling tied to material things. I am now at the point that when the time comes for me to leave for my safe place, I will walk out the door and not be sad to leave all behind.

I used to color my hair and apply makeup every morning without fail.  I was so concerned that someone would see me not at my best.  So silly of me.  It is obvious to me that I felt somehow inadequate as a person and was basing my self worth on what others might think of me.  Now I no longer color my hair, and for the first time I have let it grow long, (to the amazement of family and friends, as I used to wear what many called my "butch" hairdo.)  I no longer wear makeup unless I am attending some function.  I no longer even own a dress, as it seems irrelevant to my lifestyle.  I now dress to suit myself, and want to be comfortable.  I no longer wear heels, I want to wear flat shoes and be steady on my feet.

I am finally in a place emotionally, where I accept myself and value myself, and consequently, I have severed any  relationships I previously had with individuals who do not support me positively.  I only wish to have relationships with people who are positive in their outlook, regardless of whether or not they believe in Pole Shift, and who can treat me with respect.  No gossipers or backbiters.  As a result of this change alone, I am so much happier, and as someone famous once said, "What others may think of you is none of your business."  I totally agree with that, and I no longer agonize over someone else "judging" me, and whether or not they find me worthy.

I now live a pretty peaceful and serene life.  My needs are met, and my wants are few.  I am a much happier person, and the journey of discovery has reaped me many benefits.  So in my case, Pole Shift is a truth that I am thankful for.  It impelled me to find my purpose in life,  and consequently I now do my best to live in the moment, and savor life to the fullest, realizing that I have barely scratched the surface of what my existence is all about.  I look forward to the future, and actually embrace the coming events, and think in many ways,  this is a necessary thing for all of us.  I see life as a glass half full, not half empty.

I would love to hear from others about how this coming event has changed their lives, whether for good or for bad.  Please feel free to post your experiences or comments.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 08:10:32 AM by Endtimesgal_2012 »

Endtimesgal_2012

Re: How Has Waking Up To Coming Events Changed You Personally?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 09:17:08 AM »
I also cancelled cable television and got an indoor antenna.  I have limited channels, and consequently I watch a whole lot less television.  I get ABC, CBS, and NBC, and a Fox channel, and PBS.  I spend more time in worthwhile programing, less time tied to the tube.  I have a Roku, and have watched many great documentaries on Netflix. Consequently, the television is usually off unless I want to watch something specifically.  I listen to good music, read, (Mostly non-fiction), and occasionally watch movies.  I never thought I could live without HGTV, National Geographic, and some sitcoms,  but I am so happy I pulled the plug,  I save a lot of money and I spend my time in more worthwhile ways.

I think that this journey of discovery of the reality of PX has been a very positive one.  I have learned what is really important in life is not material things, or self indulgence.  I have worked on developing loving relationships, loving myself, and my spiritual life.  I am learning daily to live in the moment, and be aware of all that this wonderful planet has to offer me, totally for free.  the plants, wildlife, birds, beautiful rivers and lakes, the warm summer breezes, and even the beauty of the snow in the winter.  I try to appreciate it all, especially since soon it may all change and become a memory.

We all get caught up in the issues of daily life, and the media and our government keep us focused on things that really are not that important in the grand scheme of things.  What changes could you start making today to make your life more meaningful?

jrobert69

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 05:37:30 PM »
I smell the roses everyday and often!

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 05:59:02 PM »
jrobert69:  Yes, the reality of what is to come has a way of making one realize just how wonderful life is, doesn't it?  We tend to take so much for granted, as we are so used to having it all.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2013, 09:01:09 AM »
As I mentioned earlier in my original post, I have started a walking program.  First thing in the morning I get up, dress, and since I need to take my dog out for his nature calls, I take him for a walk.  At first I simply walked the property of the apartment complex I live in.  It is a large property and fortunately for me it has beautiful landscaped areas, walking paths, a winding man made pond and small brook, areas to sit and reflect, and lovely trees every where.  I can hear owls, quail and doves as well as robins, bluebirds, wrens, and even lots of small desert rabbits.  It is wonderful.  It is so peaceful and quiet in the early mornings.

When I was still working I hated getting up so early to prepare for work, and looked forward to being retired and able to sleep in as long as I wanted.  Now I am up and awake at 6:30 or 7:00 am at the latest.  The air is cool and fresh, (I live at a higher elevation than the majority of the city) and few people are stirring.  There is the people who are leaving for work, but amazingly, it is pretty quiet.  Maybe because Reno is a 24 hour city and many work swing or graveyard shifts.  Anyway, it is so enjoyable to walk in the quiet, observe nature, smell the pine trees, and reflect on life, and sometimes pray as I walk.   Now I have ventured out a bit, and discovered a walking trail the other day which takes me through a small canyon, and it was wonderful.  Even though I was still in the city, it felt like I was in the wilderness.  It reminded me of my earlier days when I used to camp in the wilderness and just throw down a sleeping bag on the ground and cook my food over an open fire and wash dishes from water drawn from the river.  I miss those days.

I was reminded just the other day in a book I am presently reading about how important it is to remove our shoes and let our feet touch the grass or bare ground.  it helps connect us to Mother Earth, and is grounding to us.  It actually feels kinda spiritual to me, hard to explain.  I am becoming so aware of how modern day life has managed to disconnect us spiritually and even physically and mentally from what is really important, and how far we have strayed in the ability to communicate with Spirit and our higher selves.  We have lost so much, it is sad.  We are so totally dependent on modern conveniences, it would be a terrible shock to have to suddenly depend on solely ourselves and try to survive by our wits.

Many people have never been camping.  How many of us know how to start a fire, or cook food over one.  How many of us (particularly women) would be afraid to have to sleep out in the open in the wilderness?  Have you ever walked in the forest, and sat quietly for any length of time to commune with nature and let your higher consciousness speak to you?

Now I want to talk to the women.  Many of you may be single without partners.  That is no excuse to not prepare yourself for survival.  We are just as capable as the men.  And those women who are reading this blog, and have husbands who are preppers, you should thank God daily that your husband is aware and taking steps to prepare and protect his family.  Even if you feel that it is a very remote possibility that PX will come in your lifetime, you are fortunate to have a mate that wants to be proactive.  No one knows what the future holds, and there could be disasters happen that have nothing to do with PX, and you are one step ahead of others by being prepared not only with supplies, but with experience and knowledge in survival techniques.

I have a suggestion.  Why not try a simple experiment.  For one weekend, disconnect yourself from the power in your home.  Do not use the refrigerator, or the range, no A/C, do not use running water. No watching television, internet, or phone. I think it would be ok to use the toilet, but not the shower.  Put in a supply of bottled water, and cook your food over your BBQ.  Wash your dishes in a plastic tub.  This is still a pretty limp experiment, but would be a practical example of what life would be like if we lost the grid.  Very few people would be willing to do this for one weekend, we are way too addicted to our comforts.

This may all sound a bit much, but I think that re-connecting to nature and becoming comfortable with it is an important tool in preparing for life after what ever disasters may happen in the future.  The more we feel connected to the earth, and can feel at home in the wilderness, the easier it will be on us.  There will be a time when living in the cities will no longer be safe or practical, and it will be necessary to be able to function without constant fear of the unknown of the wilderness.  If you are a firm believer in what is to come, this kind of preparation is important and necessary.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 09:46:47 AM »
I have joined a meditation group here in Reno, and yesterday I attended a meeting in which we discussed "Contentment"  what does it mean to us and what causes us to be discontent.  I was thinking about this subject and I realized that the knowledge of PX has caused me to wake up each day with gratitude for all I have and for this beautiful, wonderful world we live in. So each day finds my awareness is much greater than before, and I really try to not take anything for granted.  I find myself feeling such contentment, and I realize that I am rich beyond my wildest dreams, and that true riches do not necessarily come from material things, but from things freely given to us by the Prime Creator, and from our relationships with those we love and care about.

I am remembering to be thankful for the blue sky and fluffy white clouds, the abundance of trees, plants, flowers, the warmth of the sun, the birds, little rabbits and squirrels that live around my apartment, the taste of the water I drink, which is so plentiful, these things are all freely provided by the Prime Creator, and we mostly take them all for granted, that they will always be there.  I now realize that we could lose all these things and most likely will lose many of them. 

Even the ability to be able to go to the gas station and fill up. I can drive where ever I want to, go across town, go out of state if I desire to. No walking for miles to get water to drink, I simply turn on the faucet.  And every night when I soak in a hot bath I tell myself to be thankful and remember how it feels as the day will come when these baths are a distant memory.  My trips to the grocery store where there is an abundance of food of all kinds on the shelves, and I can decide what I feel like eating instead of having to worry about having enough food to survive another day.

And what about music?  Listening to good music is so enjoyable, and brings such a sense of happiness and well being.  The day will most likely come when we cannot enjoy this pleasure, or if we do, it will be very rare, as we will need to use our batteries for more important things.  Our cell phones?  I remember when there were no cell phones, and we used our house phones which were connected to the wall by a cord.  But the day will come when we have no phone service at all.  We will not be able to check on our loved ones to make sure they are safe.  If they live far away, is it possible we may never talk to them or see them again?  Make sure you communicate often with loved ones now, and tell them how much you love them, while you still can.

Make time to think about all the things you presently enjoy in your life that will eventually be nothing but a fleeting memory.  You may find yourself telling stories to your grandchildren about the days when life was so wonderful and how much you took it all for granted.  Try to live in the moment, and become more aware of everything.

NativeMom72

• Global Moderator
  • ...just Breathe...
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 10:01:22 AM »
I have joined a meditation group here in Reno, and yesterday I attended a meeting in which we discussed "Contentment"  what does it mean to us and what causes us to be discontent.  I was thinking about this subject and I realized that the knowledge of PX has caused me to wake up each day with gratitude for all I have and for this beautiful, wonderful world we live in. So each day finds my awareness is much greater than before, and I really try to not take anything for granted.  I find myself feeling such contentment, and I realize that I am rich beyond my wildest dreams, and that true riches do not necessarily come from material things, but from things freely given to us by the Prime Creator, and from our relationships with those we love and care about.

I am remembering to be thankful for the blue sky and fluffy white clouds, the abundance of trees, plants, flowers, the warmth of the sun, the birds, little rabbits and squirrels that live around my apartment, the taste of the water I drink, which is so plentiful, these things are all freely provided by the Prime Creator, and we mostly take them all for granted, that they will always be there.  I now realize that we could lose all these things and most likely will lose many of them. 

Even the ability to be able to go to the gas station and fill up. I can drive where ever I want to, go across town, go out of state if I desire to. No walking for miles to get water to drink, I simply turn on the faucet.  And every night when I soak in a hot bath I tell myself to be thankful and remember how it feels as the day will come when these baths are a distant memory.  My trips to the grocery store where there is an abundance of food of all kinds on the shelves, and I can decide what I feel like eating instead of having to worry about having enough food to survive another day.

And what about music?  Listening to good music is so enjoyable, and brings such a sense of happiness and well being.  The day will most likely come when we cannot enjoy this pleasure, or if we do, it will be very rare, as we will need to use our batteries for more important things.  Our cell phones?  I remember when there were no cell phones, and we used our house phones which were connected to the wall by a cord.  But the day will come when we have no phone service at all.  We will not be able to check on our loved ones to make sure they are safe.  If they live far away, is it possible we may never talk to them or see them again?  Make sure you communicate often with loved ones now, and tell them how much you love them, while you still can.

Make time to think about all the things you presently enjoy in your life that will eventually be nothing but a fleeting memory.  You may find yourself telling stories to your grandchildren about the days when life was so wonderful and how much you took it all for granted.  Try to live in the moment, and become more aware of everything.

Hi Endtimesgal

Wonderfully written!
I try to live in the moment more-- I've always been a planner (sometimes obsessively so) and sometimes have to be reminded to slow down and enjoy the Now.
Enjoy your meditation class-- it can be so helpful
 :)
~pB
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye.”
― Miyamoto Musashi  (1584 –1645)

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 07:14:16 PM »
Recently I met a new friend.  He is a personal friend of Sheldon Nidle.  So we have a lot in common.  We have shared a lot of information back and forth and I am enjoying having a new friend whom I can discuss the reality of extraterrestrial life and my personal experiences.

He came to see me the other day, and I had him watch  the Ed Dames video, "Killshot" which he thoroughly enjoyed and was totally receptive to what Ed had to say.  We also talked about Comet Ison, all the meteorites that are coming through, and then I played Marshall's newest video.  Up to this point, even though I had casually mentioned a few things about Planet X, I came to realize he had absolutely no idea what I was talking about.

He was astonished at all the documentation  Marshall presented, and I was so proud!   He kept saying, "how come I have never heard about this before?  How come the government is not telling us about it?" Then once I helped him connect the dots on the Kill shot and how it related to Planet X, he was totally blown away at how suddenly everything that is happening, (the sinkholes, increase in earthquakes, fish and other marine life dying, the weather changes, the sun waking up),  all fits together. 

When he left, he kept thanking me for sharing the information, and when I apologized for sharing so much at once, he said, "But this is important and needed to be shared."  So again, I found myself realizing that even though I get discouraged, and sometimes start to lose a bit of faith myself, when the opportunity presents itself, I become enthusiastic and energized.  Sharing this important information makes me so happy.