Author Topic: do not worrry about a place of refuge...  (Read 1536 times)

Terry

do not worrry about a place of refuge...
« on: September 04, 2013, 01:28:01 PM »
In August, I happened to listen to Coast to Coast A.M., Marshall Masters was the guest. 

Be it Planet X or the evil coming soon during the Great Tribulation, God's way is to protect you during great persecution.  The messages from Heaven have said for years, have faith, BEFORE the anti-Christ's evil men come to chip you or take you away to the internment camps, call out in the name of Jesus Christ, ask your guardian angel to guide you and your
family to the nearest REFUGE.  Trust God, this is His way, you will not be seen.   Divine events prophesied are getting closer.

The world will be made aware of the anti-Christ's plans, all of us in God's personal Great Warning (the awakening).

Thursday, August 22, 2013

message to John Leary

Thursday, August 22, 2013: (Queenship of Blessed Virgin Mary)

Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel you see Me tell a parable of a king inviting his people to come to a wedding feast for his son. But many people refused to come, and they killed his servants. The king sent his troops to kill these evil ones, and he burned their cities. Then people were invited to fill the banquet hall from off the street. One person did not have a wedding garment on, so he was bound and cast outside. I am the son in the parable. My heavenly Father is the king. The wedding feast is heaven where I am inviting the people to come. I am being married to My bride which represents My Church. Not all of the people accepted My invitation, so the evil people were cast into hell represented in the burning of the cities. Another scene is when the servants were asked to go out into the streets to fill My banquet hall with guests. This could be likened to My Warning experience. The first invitation was during life before the Warning. The second invitation is more direct to everyone in the world when the people will see their illumination of their conscience in their life review. After the life review, the people will be shown their mini-judgment, and given a taste of their soul’s destination. People will then be placed back in their bodies with an opportunity to change their lives. If some people refuse to accept Me, they will meet the same judgment of being cast into hell. If the rest accept Me and love Me and their neighbor, they will be welcomed into My wedding feast of heaven. For many are called, but few are chosen. After the Warning, I will be preparing refuges for My faithful to come and be protected by My angels. This will involve people accepting My call to come to My refuges by leaving their homes, and following their guardian angels to the nearest refuge. By putting your full trust in Me, you will be healed both in body and soul. I will protect My people from the Antichrist, and I will bring them into My Era of Peace, and later into My wedding feast of heaven.”

http://www.johnleary.com/