Author Topic: Mental Fitness during end-time and after-time  (Read 5789 times)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Mental Fitness during end-time and after-time
« on: November 14, 2013, 08:03:52 AM »
From "Cognitive and Emotional Challenges During Chaotic Nodes
A Hathor Planetary Message Through Tom Kenyon"  on 14/Oct/13
at http://tomkenyon.com/cognitive-and-emotional-challenges-during-chaotic-nodes

[start extract]
What we wish to share with you in this message is a simple, practical and highly effective technique for re-establishing balance and equilibrium within the neural pathways of your brain. Think of it as a counter-force to chaos. This method only requires three minutes of your time. If you engage this technique a few times a day, you will find that it imparts a kind of balance. You can repeat this technique throughout the day whenever you wish, especially when you feel imbalanced or cognitively challenged. We do not suggest that you engage this method before going to sleep as it tends to enliven your mental processes, and this could make sleep problematic.

The Method

This method engages your pranic tube, which extends from the crown of your head down through the center of your body to your perineum, which is located midway between your anus and your genitals. This channel (i.e., the pranic tube) follows the central axis of your body’s magnetic field.

If you put your thumb and first or second finger together and form a circle, this is approximately the size of your pranic tube. This energy channel is a conduit for connecting celestial and terrestrial energies.

Another part of the method engages a platonic solid called the octahedron. An octahedron is an eight-sided solid that is essentially two square-based pyramids that are joined at their bases. Octahedrons naturally occur in many crystalline and molecular structures.   We have referred to octahedrons in previous messages especially when we discussed the Holon of Balance. At a subtle energy level octahedrons impart balance.

In this method you imagine an octahedron in the center of your head. It is about one inch (or two centimeters) in height. This imagined octahedron is in the center of your head, and interestingly this is also the location of your pineal gland. The octahedron and your pineal gland also sit within your pranic tube.

The method involves drawing subtle energies from Earth’s magnetic field into the pranic tube via your perineum, and then drawing this subtle energy upward into the octahedron that is sitting in the center of your head. At the same time, subtle energies from the Sun’s magnetic field enter through the crown of your head and descend into the octahedron that is sitting in the center of your head. When these two subtle energies meet within the octahedron, they create an alchemical reaction. Through the structure of the octahedron, the energy released is balancing in nature, and this balancing effect extends throughout your entire nervous system. It is a very simple yet highly effective and elegant method.

At first it may seem cumbersome but once you get the feel of it the method will be as natural as breathing. There are five steps to the method.

Step One: Get a sense of your pranic tube that runs from the crown at the top of your head through the center of your body down to your perineum. Then extend the tube into the Earth. Some of you may find it entering into the Earth just a few inches while some of you may find it descending to the very center of the Earth. It does not matter how far into the Earth your pranic tube descends so long as it makes contact with the Earth.

Step Two: You then extend the upper portion of your pranic tube past your crown to your BA point (a cosmic portal or stargate), which is located above your head in the region where your fingers would touch were you to raise your arms directly above your head. (Note: Raising your hands above your head is for reference purposes only. You do not keep your hands raised when engaging the method.)

Step Three: You imagine an octahedron, which is about one inch (or two centimeters) tall, in the center of your head. This will be the primary focus of your attention during the method.

Step Four: This action is done solely through intention. It may help to silently say this phrase, “Through my own volition I set my worlds in motion.” You then inhale naturally, allowing subtle energy from the Earth to move up your pranic tube into the octahedron while simultaneously allowing subtle energy to descend from the top of your pranic tube via the BA point into the octahedron. Understand that you are drawing in subtle energies related to Earth’s magnetic field and the Sun’s magnetic field.

Step Five: As these two energies meet in the octahedron, which is located in the center of your head, let yourself feel the pulse or the merging of these two subtle energies. When you exhale allow this combined energy to flow outward into your brain and into your nervous system according to its own nature. By this we mean it has an innate intelligence and will flow where it needs to go if you allow it.

Depending upon your level of sensitivity you might feel a sensation of energy in the center of your head. You might experience this as a palpable energy moving through your brain. You might very well sense pulses of light emitted from the octahedron. And, in some cases, the octahedron might begin to spin or rotate. These are all positive signs. If your octahedron begins to move, spin or rotate, keep it localized in the center of your head. While it is possible to travel into other dimensions using the octahedron, in this method you keep the octahedron localized in the center of your head. This is so that the energies built within the octahedron will flow into your brain and nervous system. This will impart balancing energies and enliven the neural networks of your brain, helping to strengthen your cognitive processes, memory and emotional stability.
[end extract]

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Mental Fitness during end-time and after-time
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 10:01:57 AM »
I hope this link works for you. Only available today. Recorded video lecture

http://thesurvivalsummit.com/training-your-mind-to-think-clearly-in-life-or-death-scenarios/

http://thesurvivalsummit.com/   Free online all day, Jan 20 -26th. No way to record it as far as I can see. they sell a digital deal for all of it for $67.

The lecture videos themselves are free daily. One day only on eaxh set of lectures. They don't all have visuals. I am hearing, seeing the vids now. I heard about this from TH Member, JustWright61
- Barb Townsend

Lecture   Training Your Mind To Think Clearly In Life Or Death Scenarios

Travis Haley, ex military, talks about cognitive and conative.
I had not heard of the word "conative," so here it is: 

co·na·tion  (k-nshn)
n. Psychology
The aspect of mental processes or behavior directed toward action or change and including impulse, desire, volition, and striving.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 10:20:23 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 10:45:03 AM »
(Available free today online) Too much psychobabble for my taste. He is a good guy who knows his military stuff and survival skills...

Training Your Mind To Think Clearly In Life Or Death Scenarios
Travis Haley:

http://thesurvivalsummit.com/training-your-mind-to-think-clearly-in-life-or-death-scenarios/ 

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 04:37:43 PM »
From "Cognitive and Emotional Challenges During Chaotic Nodes
A Hathor Planetary Message Through Tom Kenyon"  on 14/Oct/13
at http://tomkenyon.com/cognitive-and-emotional-challenges-during-chaotic-nodes

[start extract]
What we wish to share with you in this message is a simple, practical and highly effective technique for re-establishing balance and equilibrium within the neural pathways of your brain. Think of it as a counter-force to chaos. This method only requires three minutes of your time. If you engage this technique a few times a day, you will find that it imparts a kind of balance. You can repeat this technique throughout the day whenever you wish, especially when you feel imbalanced or cognitively challenged. We do not suggest that you engage this method before going to sleep as it tends to enliven your mental processes, and this could make sleep problematic.

The Method

This method engages your pranic tube, which extends from the crown of your head down through the center of your body to your perineum, which is located midway between your anus and your genitals. This channel (i.e., the pranic tube) follows the central axis of your body’s magnetic field.

If you put your thumb and first or second finger together and form a circle, this is approximately the size of your pranic tube. This energy channel is a conduit for connecting celestial and terrestrial energies.

Another part of the method engages a platonic solid called the octahedron. An octahedron is an eight-sided solid that is essentially two square-based pyramids that are joined at their bases. Octahedrons naturally occur in many crystalline and molecular structures.   We have referred to octahedrons in previous messages especially when we discussed the Holon of Balance. At a subtle energy level octahedrons impart balance.

In this method you imagine an octahedron in the center of your head. It is about one inch (or two centimeters) in height. This imagined octahedron is in the center of your head, and interestingly this is also the location of your pineal gland. The octahedron and your pineal gland also sit within your pranic tube.

The method involves drawing subtle energies from Earth’s magnetic field into the pranic tube via your perineum, and then drawing this subtle energy upward into the octahedron that is sitting in the center of your head. At the same time, subtle energies from the Sun’s magnetic field enter through the crown of your head and descend into the octahedron that is sitting in the center of your head. When these two subtle energies meet within the octahedron, they create an alchemical reaction. Through the structure of the octahedron, the energy released is balancing in nature, and this balancing effect extends throughout your entire nervous system. It is a very simple yet highly effective and elegant method.

At first it may seem cumbersome but once you get the feel of it the method will be as natural as breathing. There are five steps to the method.

Step One: Get a sense of your pranic tube that runs from the crown at the top of your head through the center of your body down to your perineum. Then extend the tube into the Earth. Some of you may find it entering into the Earth just a few inches while some of you may find it descending to the very center of the Earth. It does not matter how far into the Earth your pranic tube descends so long as it makes contact with the Earth.

Step Two: You then extend the upper portion of your pranic tube past your crown to your BA point (a cosmic portal or stargate), which is located above your head in the region where your fingers would touch were you to raise your arms directly above your head. (Note: Raising your hands above your head is for reference purposes only. You do not keep your hands raised when engaging the method.)

Step Three: You imagine an octahedron, which is about one inch (or two centimeters) tall, in the center of your head. This will be the primary focus of your attention during the method.

Step Four: This action is done solely through intention. It may help to silently say this phrase, “Through my own volition I set my worlds in motion.” You then inhale naturally, allowing subtle energy from the Earth to move up your pranic tube into the octahedron while simultaneously allowing subtle energy to descend from the top of your pranic tube via the BA point into the octahedron. Understand that you are drawing in subtle energies related to Earth’s magnetic field and the Sun’s magnetic field.

Step Five: As these two energies meet in the octahedron, which is located in the center of your head, let yourself feel the pulse or the merging of these two subtle energies. When you exhale allow this combined energy to flow outward into your brain and into your nervous system according to its own nature. By this we mean it has an innate intelligence and will flow where it needs to go if you allow it.

Depending upon your level of sensitivity you might feel a sensation of energy in the center of your head. You might experience this as a palpable energy moving through your brain. You might very well sense pulses of light emitted from the octahedron. And, in some cases, the octahedron might begin to spin or rotate. These are all positive signs. If your octahedron begins to move, spin or rotate, keep it localized in the center of your head. While it is possible to travel into other dimensions using the octahedron, in this method you keep the octahedron localized in the center of your head. This is so that the energies built within the octahedron will flow into your brain and nervous system. This will impart balancing energies and enliven the neural networks of your brain, helping to strengthen your cognitive processes, memory and emotional stability.
[end extract]

I've been doing this Tom Kenyon exercize for some weeks now and have had the MOST DIFFICULT time envisioning the simultaneous movement of  magnetic energy from the earth upward through the pranic tube,  as well as the sun's magnetic energy downward , and having those two energy (vortices) meet in the octahedron in the center of the head (pineal body?).  I can see them as static, but when I try to envision both movements simultaneously and dynamically,  one upward and one downward, I feel I must really focus hard!  Maybe I'm trying too hard.  I am good at visual spatial orientation but the movement of different things is a real challenge.
I can occasionally do this, but it takes work!
Did anyone else have this initial problem?

NativeMom72

• Global Moderator
  • ...just Breathe...
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 06:11:43 PM »
Thank you for this information!

I have read that eating several handfuls of cashews a day helps with depression.
Several handfuls of cashews provide 1,000–2,000 mg of tryptophan, which will work as well as prescription antidepressants
*source http://www.doctoryourself.com/depression.html

Hope this helps!

~pB
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye.”
― Miyamoto Musashi  (1584 –1645)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 07:54:55 PM »
pbutter, wow! That's funny I have been trying to get my hands on some cashews for the nutribullet drinks.  ;D

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2014, 08:44:29 AM »
I recommend valerian root capsules. It's not for everyone but probably fine for most people.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2014, 08:48:11 AM »
I read that people with "bipolar" disease (wild mood swings) and/or depression will benefit from morning sunshine. If that is not available there are light boxes a person can order and they can be made homemade. Normally I don't go for the psychobabble labels and terms but the light is really supposed to help with mental depression and mood so - it's worth knowing about.
Lord knows times are stressful and likely to get worse.
Once back in the 1960s I hadn't been able to sleep for three nights and felt like I might "flip out." I went out into my backyard at dawn and started doing jumping jacks as the sun came up. I stayed out there 'til the crisis was passed. My crisis was likely brought on by abusing my sleep rhythms once to often, some (not tons of drugs) but too much for me at any rate.
On top of some losses and upsets...
Anyway I got through it...
More Power to us all...

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2014, 09:08:13 PM »
Interesting info!  Thanks Barb!  :D

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2014, 09:15:57 AM »
Interesting info!  Thanks Barb!  :D
:)

It's good to know that sunlight alone will actually help.
Back in the day I was staying up way late a lot. I liked to do my painting and listen to jazz late night.
That's all good but for me I couldn't stray so far from the natural rhythms of life. Also some people could funnel the drugs down...I found I couldn't tolerate them so well. I was thin and high metab then. Many years later was told I was a "Vata," a type in the Ayur Vedic medicine. Emotional upsets and getting too far from nature, dehydration and etc. not so good for Vatas...
Well I am still a nightowl on and off like a cat person but I do have an outside sitting area and make a point of getting out there ... I get up and drink coffee whether I am tired or not do some essential chores in the AM and help my daughter she works so many hours...I generally make the coffee and food to go...
Anyway there is a balance there. I did find when I cut loose for good of a couple anti social personality types my life stopped being such a chaos... I can manage to find my balance...I lose my balance and find it again. Some people are so harsh and destructive to one's being it doesn't pay to be in contact with them. Thank G-d no one in my life like that now... Cross fingers...
 :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2014, 03:31:19 PM »
Enlightenme, what the heck happened. We miss you...

SocratesR

adrenal fatigue and lithium
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2014, 03:39:11 AM »
Modern culture doesn't know what to do with psychological distress. Neither the brain nor hormonal organs are considered, as if emotions and psyche have no physical components.
James Wilson's book Adrenal Fatigue was a real eye-opener for me. The adrenals can get shot. For one, they rely heavily on lithium to do their work. Unfortunately, today's soils are severely depleted of minerals [mainstream research!] and lithium deficiencies are common. When you run out of lithium and other minerals your body can't deal with stress as it should be able to.

Lithium orotate is a safe way to take it. Ironically, the only lithium that so-called psychological professionals prescribe are toxic. This in turn has created a mainstream idea that taking lithium is dangerous.

I once saw this documentary on this bloke who went out into the mountains for a few months and at the end he was crying all the time and he didn't know why. For one, lithium deficiency will do that to you. Other important mineral deficiencies [there are many!] don't help, especially magnesium and iodine, but lithium is especially important to the adrenals and the adrenals are the body's most important producer of hormones.

Everything in your body is regulated by hormones. They are built up of chemicals that are made out of minerals you eat or have stored in your body. This generation, therefore, is severely handicapped in all ways, for mainstream soils today have some 5 to 10% of the minerals they did 50 years ago. But it gets worse, for many essential minerals have been stripped from the soil for 100% [silver, selenium, etc.].

Courage and sanity help in situations of severe stress, but without the physical components to deal with it you are handicapped.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 04:12:58 AM by SocratesR »

NativeMom72

• Global Moderator
  • ...just Breathe...
Re: adrenal fatigue and lithium
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2014, 03:28:40 PM »
Modern culture doesn't know what to do with psychological distress. Neither the brain nor hormonal organs are considered, as if emotions and psyche have no physical components.
James Wilson's book Adrenal Fatigue was a real eye-opener for me. The adrenals can get shot. For one, they rely heavily on lithium to do their work. Unfortunately, today's soils are severely depleted of minerals [mainstream research!] and lithium deficiencies are common. When you run out of lithium and other minerals your body can't deal with stress as it should be able to.

Lithium orotate is a safe way to take it. Ironically, the only lithium that so-called psychological professionals prescribe are toxic. This in turn has created a mainstream idea that taking lithium is dangerous.

I once saw this documentary on this bloke who went out into the mountains for a few months and at the end he was crying all the time and he didn't know why. For one, lithium deficiency will do that to you. Other important mineral deficiencies [there are many!] don't help, especially magnesium and iodine, but lithium is especially important to the adrenals and the adrenals are the body's most important producer of hormones.

Everything in your body is regulated by hormones. They are built up of chemicals that are made out of minerals you eat or have stored in your body. This generation, therefore, is severely handicapped in all ways, for mainstream soils today have some 5 to 10% of the minerals they did 50 years ago. But it gets worse, for many essential minerals have been stripped from the soil for 100% [silver, selenium, etc.].

Courage and sanity help in situations of severe stress, but without the physical components to deal with it you are handicapped.

Thank you SocratesR for your input- definitely some information to ponder. Do you have any recommendations on where to purchase Lithium orotate from a reputable vendor?

~pB
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye.”
― Miyamoto Musashi  (1584 –1645)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: adrenal fatigue and lithium
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 09:58:53 PM »

SocratesR excellent post. I had not thought very much about lithium as a dietary component, a nutrient. It turns out a lot of the foods I like do have a good supply of this nutrient. Thanks,
Barb Townsend  A couple of links: http://www.livestrong.com/article/327470-natural-sources-of-lithium/

Some sources of lithium -

There are several natural sources of lithium. Your lithium intake may depend on the foods you eat and the soil where these foods are grown. A study in the "Journal of the American College of Nutrition" states that lithium may be important for early fetal development, and for the proper functioning of enzymes, hormones and vitamins. This study states that a tentative RDA is set at 1,000 mcg per day for an adult who weighs 70 kilograms, or about 154 pounds. Lithium is also used as a medication to manage bipolar disorder. It decreases abnormal brain activity, according to Medline Plus.

Grains and Vegetables

Natural Sources of Lithium - excerpts

Lithium is naturally present in many grains and vegetables. According to a study published in the "Journal of the American College of Nutrition," grains and vegetables may comprise 66 to 90 percent of a person's lithium intake.  ...the amount of lithium varies, depending on the amount in the soil where the plants grow.
ehow
http://www.ehow.com/facts_5625232_foods-natural-source-lithium.html

Dairy is a good source of lithium

A significant natural source of lithium is contained in all sorts of dairy products such as milk and cheese. Since lithium is a salt, it is absorbed by dairy cattle from their food and water and released into the milk.

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/facts_5625232_foods-natural-source-lithium.html

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2014, 08:57:07 AM »
Since lithium is a salt,

Lithium is a soft silver-white metal. It is the lightest of the alkali metals.

A salt is:
any chemical compound formed from the reaction of an acid with a base, with all or part of the hydrogen of the acid replaced by a metal or other cation.

There are many salts of Lithium.
http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/materials-science/material-science-products.html?TablePage=19295337