Author Topic: its true orbit  (Read 3593 times)

david

its true orbit
« on: December 09, 2013, 01:28:29 PM »
my understanding of the book of ezekiel the star has a north west orbit meaning closest to the sun in the north west sky and a planet that orbits that star will be destroyed as its in this area of the sky. 

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: its true orbit
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 08:20:17 PM »
the star has a north west orbit

What star is that?

david

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 11:53:07 AM »
Its our suns binary star as in Ezekiel 10 v 9  And when I looked, behold the four wheels by the cherubims, one wheel by one cherub, and another wheel by another cherub: and the appearance of the wheels was as the color of a beryl stone.
This talks about planet and moon with one star and planet and moon with another star gods wheels. The cherub one star cherubims two stars.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 08:55:27 PM »
     Interesting. Scriptural verses such as these are problematic to interpret; to say the least. :) I won't say that the
interpretation is right or wrong but only to point out that further in Ezikels writings he states that the 'Cherubim' lifted
up their wings and mounted up from the Earth in his sight. As if to imply that something was in the earths atmosphere
and on the ground or very near the ground........
     But once again, such verses in the Bible are chock full of symbolism. No doubt some important knowledge is being
imparted to us from Ezikiel but the meaning eludes us until it is time for us to understand the words. Many think that
he was describing a UFO of some kind.
     Thanks for your take on the verses.
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 06:04:15 PM »
     Interesting. Scriptural verses such as these are problematic to interpret; to say the least. :) I won't say that the
interpretation is right or wrong but only to point out that further in Ezikels writings he states that the 'Cherubim' lifted
up their wings and mounted up from the Earth in his sight. As if to imply that something was in the earths atmosphere
and on the ground or very near the ground........
     But once again, such verses in the Bible are chock full of symbolism. No doubt some important knowledge is being
imparted to us from Ezikiel but the meaning eludes us until it is time for us to understand the words. Many think that
he was describing a UFO of some kind.
     Thanks for your take on the verses.

ASEEKERTOO, I see no one responded to your post. It was interesting, too,
Barb T.

david

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 10:12:49 AM »
In the early 1900 research was done on Proxima and placed this dark star between our sun and the binary system in the south meaning Alpha Centauri. I really can't fine where it is really at this time, now they all focus on alpha ab not Proxima. look at the axis of ab orbit is it a wonder why earth is tilted on its axis. moreover in Ezekiel it speaks of the one that travels among the stars hum, I would think that no research  that fits on proxima will be true from nasa they put it with the binary star system but would that make it three star system ?. I would think that proxima is in orbit around both our star and Alpha Centauri AB. I have a bible and prophecy and that's ok with me if I can't prove it.