Author Topic: Salinas Crop Cricle  (Read 3222 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Salinas Crop Cricle
« on: January 02, 2014, 01:08:47 PM »
A very interesting crop circle appeared in Salinas, CA which actually is not that far from me.  It's a real puzzle this.  Especially the symbols in the center.

Been trying to figure that out with Peter M. who first brought this to my attention.  As you can see from the attachment, it doesn't make sense to me. 

Any thoughts out there?

Cheers, Marshall

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Salinas Crop Cricle
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 07:58:33 PM »
Any thoughts out there?

From http://www.earthfiles.com/ :

January 1, 2014 - Part 2: Chualar Grass Pattern's Mysterious Braille 192 and Morse Code. Click for report.

The three lines of Braille read:
  192  192  192
  B  192  1
  192  192  192

The two lines of Morse Code read:
  ISON
  ET

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 08:28:38 PM »
It's a puzzle with 192 pieces for now.

probe64322

• stringers
    • n/a
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 10:28:50 PM »
I thought it looked like Braille but the patterns are not right  http://braillebug.afb.org/braille_print.asp

P.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 10:48:39 AM »
Here is a brilliant video by our local news channel.  The answer is that the planet like objects appear at 1, 9 and 2 on a clock face. http://youtu.be/H7tNKVDYuJk

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 08:45:22 AM »
FROM http://www.earthfiles.com/ :

January 3, 2014 - Part 3: Chualar Barley Pattern's Mysterious Ring Circles, Braille 192 and Morse Code. Click for report.

“On July 8, 2014, 192 days from December 28, 2013,
when the pattern was first discovered - in the inner solar system
Earth will be at the 1 o'clock position , Venus will be at the 9 o'clock
position and Mars will be at the 2 o'clock position.”

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 06:21:51 PM »
From http://www.earthfiles.com/ :

"January 3, 2014 - Part 3: Chualar Barley Pattern's Mysterious Ring Circles, Braille 192 and Morse Code. Click for report."

From the report at http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2159&category=Environment :

[start extracts]
On July 8, 2014, 192 days from December 28, 2013, when the pattern was first discovered - in the inner solar system Earth will be at the 1 o'clock position , Venus will be at the 9 o'clock position and Mars will be at the 2 o'clock position.

Note that Earth is the largest of the three planets and appears at the 1 o'clock position just like the largest disk in the Chualar barley pattern;  Venus is the next in size and it appears in the 9 o'clock position like the Chualar pattern;  and finally Mars is the smallest of the three and it appears in the 2 o'clock position, 1-9-2!
[end extracts]

Here is my further interpretation:

The inner square looks like a television or computer display, considering especially the rows of rectangles along the top and bottom, and an apparent plug to connect to the Internet or an antenna or a printer.  Plus, perhaps, speakers, a stand, and other connections.

Considering also that the character strings "ISON" and "ET" are there in Morse Code, my current tentative conclusion is:  on July 8, 2014, a presentation will occur on television and/or on the Internet of a situation or message involving comet ISON and ETs.

Of course, that plan might be foiled by the Dark Cabal, or it might be changed for other reasons, or it might be a feign to force Cabal elements to take detectable action -- all of which has happened before.

So, mark that date on your calendars -- Jim.

Here is the photo again:
ATTACHMENT Jan1-2014-California-Grass-Pattern-123113.jpg
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 06:51:03 PM by Jimfarmer »

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 08:08:10 AM »
From  http://www.earthfiles.com/  today:

[start extract]
January 5, 2014 - Nvidia Corporation Created “192 Crop Circle.”
CEO Jen-Hsun Huang “confessed” at Consumer Electronics Show (CES)
in Las Vegas tonight that Nvidia made Chualar barley pattern.

“This is a confession. Tegra K1 (new mobile chip with 192 central cores)
is impossibly advanced - like out of this world. It's practically made by
aliens! I want a promotion launch that will have global reach, but no
marketing budget. So, yes it is true. Nvidia is behind this phenomenon,
310 feet in diameter crop circle in barley in Chualar, California.”

- Jen-Hsun Huang, Nvidia CEO, Jan. 5, 2014
[end extract]

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 09:29:59 AM »
So this was a cheesy marketing ploy by Nvidia.  However, the two questions that remain unanswered is that given this was a hoax, why were 4 security guards posted around the field while it was plowed under before anyone could enter the field to take plant samples for blown nodes, etc.?  And where are the pictures of the folks making it? 

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2014, 02:16:44 PM »
The entire thing is perplexing to me.  Wouldn't it be too funny if the circle was interpreted and ended up coming true and the people who made it did not realize what they had created??  Does anyone know what the supposed authors of this circle claims it to represent?

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2014, 08:14:57 AM »
From "ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for January 11, 2014"  at  http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/11ja2014.htm :

[start extracts]
[Q:]  [The crop circle on 28/Dec/13 in California] ...  Needs to be addressed as it is in the media too, web sites such as CNN, Yahoo, HuffPost, local news, and of course Crop Circle Connector. There were no field reports, thus no reports of grain nodes bent and still growing. The design was promptly plowed under by the owner.  Then Earth Files gives us the Morse Code and Braille readings. Have we ever had such coverage for a legitimate circle design? First time ever they give such coverage and it is for an obvious fraud.
[A:]  As circle expert Jeffrey Wilson has noted, the Chualar design is a fraud, done by man. The real area of interest here is why major media sites chose to feature this fraud so heavily. CNN, Yahoo, and HuffPost all featured it on their websites as a front page item. A decade ago all crop circles were either ignored or announced by the media as hoaxes. Men claiming they created the designs with boards would be interviewed by the media, who would ignore evidence such as grain bent at the nodes, growing faster after the designs were laid than unaffected grain, and radiation readings from the site. Why the change now, and why was the significant design laid in Wisconsin in 2003 near Nancy’s home featured so obviously on HuffPost?

This is clearly related to the pending announcement admitting the near presence of Planet X, aka Nibiru. As we have mentioned repeatedly, there are two cover-ups expected to drop during the announcement – the cover-up over the pending passage of Nibiru, and the cover-up over the reality of the alien presence. The US has been pressed for years to disclose what they know about aliens, as they were the site of Roswell and are known to have alien bodies and crashed ships. The same group of former CIA/DIA members and wealthy individuals who were inducted into MJ12 at the time of Roswell are resisting this, just as they are resisting admissions about Nibiru.
Major media editors have been told in the past to exclude any information that indicates the Sun or Moon out of place, with a Second Sun rising or setting. They have also been told to exclude details about crop circle formation, to give the impression that they have been man-made.  Now these editors are being coached on what to expect, told the National Security Directive by Reagan making these subjects forbidden had been lifted, and even requested to ease the shock the public is expected to experience when two, not one cover-up comes crashing down.  Thus Jeffrey Wilson, a long standing and well respected expert on circle origins, is quoted in the HuffPost article not only declaring the Chualar formation a fraud, but declaring in the slides that the 2003 Wisconsin formation was legitimate.

Who laid the Chualar formation, and what was their intent? There are several clues that this was intended to be a pre-announcement nudge to get the issue of the alien presence into the media. The land was privately owned, and the crop intended to be plowed under as mulch eventually. How convenient. The land sloped such that it could not be seen except on over-flight. How handy. Workmen with GPS units and ladders were even seen in the area days before the design was discovered. Legitimate circle makers do not use Earth languages or work in rectangles, yet the Chualar design includes Morse Code and Braille. The message “ET ISON STS” is clear – the hype about ISON was a Service-to-Self scheme to detract from the real presence near the Sun, Nibiru.
[end extracts]

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2014, 03:15:55 AM »
I truly hate when crop circles are faked!!  It truly is one of my biggest things that makes me go GGRRR and UUUGGGHHH!  My sister and I had started discussing crop circles when they first became a well-known phenomenon, way back before computers and the WWW.  The only source of our incoming info back in those days of course, was TV, radio and newspapers.  She was living in MA and of course I was in PA then.  So we would each get a little bit of different information on the subject.  Well, and then of course the big story hit of the two guys with the boards.  We were both so let down, but I think we were both still a little skeptical of the "new true" story as well....  but even years and years later, we were still telling each other it was all just a hoax.  So many people still believe that they are all hoaxes on account of it.  My husband is one of them!  There is no way he will reopen his mind, since he had been so thoroughly convinced that he had been duped once before.!!!  One of his points of reference to me to prove I am wrong, is that stupid TV commercial they started running last year!!!  Sigh... ;) :)