Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: One more country acknowledges the existence of UFOs  (Read 7729 times)

Carluccio_piattino

• Prolific Member
One more country acknowledges the existence of UFOs
« on: August 12, 2010, 09:19:31 PM »

Brazilian Air Force Confirms UFO Reports and Regulates How To Handle Them
A.J. Gevaerd's pictureSubmitted by A.J. Gevaerd on Thu, 08/12/2010 - 11:02

The Brazilian Air Force commander, Lieutenant-Brigadier Juniti Saito (equivalent to 5-stars General), has just given a major step to openly recognize the UFO Phenomena as serious and worthy of immediate actions in Brazil. Saito, a very respected man by the current Federal Administration, issued a public statement regulating how UFO reports should be handled in Brazil, by whom and what destination should they have.

Brazil must be the first country in the world to have such measure published in its official journal, called Di

noproblemo2

Re: One more country acknowledge UFOs existence
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 09:36:23 PM »
I have a friend that has had a confirmed UFO experience in Gila Bend, she was sent to a NASA shrink and underwent hypnosis which confirmed what she witnessed. Sure changed her life too.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 02:46:30 PM »

Brazilian Air Force Confirms UFO Reports and Regulates How To Handle Them
A.J. Gevaerd's pictureSubmitted by A.J. Gevaerd on Thu, 08/12/2010 - 11:02

The Brazilian Air Force commander, Lieutenant-Brigadier Juniti Saito (equivalent to 5-stars General), has just given a major step to openly recognize the UFO Phenomena as serious and worthy of immediate actions in Brazil. Saito, a very respected man by the current Federal Administration, issued a public statement regulating how UFO reports should be handled in Brazil, by whom and what destination should they have.

Brazil must be the first country in the world to have such measure published in its official journal, called Di

http://dailywd.womansday.com/blog/2010/09/daily-buzz-us-airmen-give-eerie-testimony-at-ufo-press-conference.html?cid=wd%3Aotb%3Arss%3ADaily-Buzz%3A-US-Airmen-Give-Eerie-Testimony-at-UFO-Press-Conference%3A

September 28, 2010
Daily Buzz: US Airmen Give Eerie Testimony at UFO Press Conference
An interesting development for UFO conspiracy theorists, a group of former US Airmen held a press conference Monday to call the US government to task for saying UFOs don't pose any national security threat.
During the press conference in Washington D.C., seven former air force officers who had been stationed at different nuclear defense bases around the country not only said they witnessed UFOs but that the UFOs were able to disable nuclear weapons.
"Nobody was injured and I don't consider it an attack but it certainly it was a national security incident and something the Air Force said has never happen in their official policy documents," said Robert Salas, a former U.S. Air Force Nuclear Launch Officer.
Salas is speaking of a night in 1967, according to ABCNews.com, when he was on duty and glowing red orbs appeared outside the gates of the nuclear missile base. At the same time, the weapons were disabled. While the weapons were not damaged, he said it took a couple of days to rearm them.
As someone who thinks it's more fun to believe than not to believe, I think this is pretty phenomenal. Not only is it a relatively credible confirmation of the existence of UFOs, but it also indicates that the intelligent life is aware of us and watching us. And maybe doesn't agree with some of the things we are doing. Not to say I blame them.
But even if it's not exactly a "threat," it certainly is a challenge, which is why the airmen were urging the government to admit UFOs should be considered an issue of national security.
What do you think? Have you ever witnessed a UFO? Do you even believe? As I said, I think it's a lot more fun to believe than not to believe.
- Alexandra Gekas, Associate Editor
Posted by WomansDay.com Editors at 11:48:19 AM in Daily Buzz

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 08:07:20 PM »
I am wondering if concealing UFO info is soon going to be out of the hands of the US government - perhaps Nibiru comes into view, etc. I personally found it intriguing that Mexico "demanded" the US government to reveal what it knew about UFOs, Bush and Fox met several times and Mexico starts a space program. The pope visits DC for first time in ages and a month later the Vatican says its ok to believe in UFOs. Japanese say we should go public, Russians say we should go public, now Brazil. Are we reaching the point where the "secret" can no longer be kept?  Yes I do believe in UFOs, saw one 3 years ago in Memphis. Will be interesting to see what happens moving forward.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 11:43:18 AM by planetxseeker »
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
     "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
     "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
     "That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 11:03:37 PM »
I am wondering if concealing UFO info is soon going to be out of the hands of the US government - perhaps Nibiru comes into view, etc. I personally found it intriguing that Mexico "demanded" the US government to reveal what it knew about UFOs, Bush and Fox met several times and Mexico starts a space program. The pope visits DC for first time in ages and a month later the Vatican says its ok to believe in UFOs. Japanese say we should go public, Russians say we should go public, no Brazil. Are we reaching the point where the "secret" can no longer be kept?  Yes I do believe in UFOs, saw one 3 years ago in Memphis. Will be interesting to see what happens moving forward.

Planetxseeker, thanks for posting this info and renewing this topic. You mentioned some things I hadn't known...
- Yowbarb

inselemel

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 02:53:26 AM »
I am wondering if concealing UFO info is soon going to be out of the hands of the US government - perhaps Nibiru comes into view, etc. I personally found it intriguing that Mexico "demanded" the US government to reveal what it knew about UFOs, Bush and Fox met several times and Mexico starts a space program. The pope visits DC for first time in ages and a month later the Vatican says its ok to believe in UFOs. Japanese say we should go public, Russians say we should go public, no Brazil. Are we reaching the point where the "secret" can no longer be kept?  Yes I do believe in UFOs, saw one 3 years ago in Memphis. Will be interesting to see what happens moving forward.

I agree, think it will be taken out of their hands. I am sure i posted ages ago on this site or it could have been the Ancient Aliens forum (memory is terrible nowadays), that Japan was going to open a museum/info centre type thing re UFO's and Aliens with a Native American guy to do the honours and open it. American firms invested a lot of  foreign investment into Japan and that was the end of the museum - did not see the light of day. This was years ago during the Bush Admin, i think but i really do think the current admin will regret denying  UFO's when the 12,000 signature strong petition that requested the United States government "to acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence here on Earth."

Read more: http://digitaljournal.com/article/314020#ixzz1vag6uZhu

The White House responded with  "they have no evidence that life exists in our universe or that another life form has made contact with our planet. “In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye.”

Read more: http://digitaljournal.com/article/314020#ixzz1vafgOIrA

When i found out they had flatly denied existence or a cover up i thought that was a very bad move! A recent poll said most Americans believe in UFO's - France might be another one along with Russia and Japan who want to tell the truth - we shall see! Hopefully soon!

inselemel

Re: One more country acknowledges the existence of UFOs
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2012, 03:45:05 AM »
Not exactly disclosure but quite funny all the same! (Funny ha ha - and Funny peculiar)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2174136/Aliens-Well-probably-close-encounter-century-says-leading-physicist-warns-governments-ready.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

"It’s a scientific prediction that will get dollar signs pinging in Steven Spielberg’s eyes: We could make contact with aliens in less than 100 years.
But according to one of our leading physicists, it is a matter for governments – rather than Hollywood – who should start preparing for our first extra-terrestrial encounter now.
Speaking at the Euroscience Open Forum conference in Dublin, Jocelyn Bell Burnell said: ‘I do suspect we are going to get signs of life elsewhere, maybe even intelligent life, within the next century.
How well prepared are we? Have we thought of how we approach them? Should we put them in a zoo, eat them, send in GIs to bring them democracy?’ ( ;Dthis bit i found particularly funny)
She said we are most likely to find alien life where we find rocky planets with carbon dioxide and ozone in the atmospheres. The Oxford University professor said: ‘If we do suspect there is intelligent life out there, are we going to make ourselves known to them or not?
‘There are interesting questions about who you would tell first – the Press, the Prime Minister, the Pope? We should start thinking now.’
However, she said that even if we do find signs of alien life, it is likely to take decades to talk to them from Earth via radio or lasers.
Professor Bell Burnell said: ‘Nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. So you are probably talking of conversations that could take 50 or 100 years, just one way.’ :-X
Previous research has found almost half of Britons believe in little green men. ;)
The poll of more than 2,000 men and women for the Royal Society found that 44 per cent are of the opinion extra-terrestrial life exists and more than a third of those questioned said we should be actively searching and trying to make contact with ET.

Scientists are divided about whether we should be advertising our presence to inhabitants of other planets.
Some say that if we alert hostile aliens to our existence we risk an invasion that could lead to the end of life on Earth.
They argue that if ET has the technology to cross space to reach us any defences we have will be all but useless.
And Stephen Hawking has warned that aliens may plunder Earth for its resources.
Advocating that we do everything we can to avoid contact, he said: ‘We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn’t want to meet.
‘If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn’t turn out well for the Native Americans.’"

jrobert69

• Prolific Member
Re: One more country acknowledges the existence of UFOs
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2012, 01:22:42 PM »
lets hope they can do the same thing with nuclear power plants.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!