Author Topic: Is NATO Provoking WW III?  (Read 1805 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Is NATO Provoking WW III?
« on: April 25, 2014, 04:23:07 PM »
This audio presents the possibility that NATO is provoking WW III in the Ukraine.  If so, this could trigger a world war by presenting Russia with an untenable cause belli (just cause) for war. If so, this would clearly fall in line with the current financial systems reaching the bubble bursting point and Agenda 21 (a more sustainable global population.)

EIR's Jeffrey Steinberg gives a thorough briefing on Mr. LaRouche's short-term warning of the danger of a general thermonuclear war, a process which is unfolding now. This briefing was given before the Victoria Nuland revelations; the fact sheet on the Ukraine coup can be found here. 

http://larouchepac.com/node/29754

OK, folks. Let's not get into political diatribes.  Let's focus on how this applies to survival.  Political rants will be removed!

Cheers, Marshall

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Is NATO Provoking WW III?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 05:09:36 PM »
Does anyone know if Russia has a stockpile of biological weaponry, I mean things like smallpox viruses.  How do you prepare yourself against pandemics? I know with things like smallpox for instance you can get vaccinated, but what I mean is a fast spreading disease that there are no vaccines, or not many vaccines for?

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 06:00:43 PM »
Russia has immense stores of biological weapons.  So do we in constituent form.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 06:21:09 AM »
Does anyone know if Russia has a stockpile of biological weaponry, I mean things like smallpox viruses.  How do you prepare yourself against pandemics? I know with things like smallpox for instance you can get vaccinated, but what I mean is a fast spreading disease that there are no vaccines, or not many vaccines for?
It's not likely we can prepare for everything but we can prepare for categories.  For example, in thinking about biological warfare, I think in terms of bacteria, viruses, and all things small that tend to invade us and then live in, or on, us.  What kinds of deterrents are there for that?  Colloidal silver is used by many and seems to affect many types of microorganisms, and although I've never used it, it might be worth keeping on hand.

But if we break down that category into  three major groups of bacteria, viruses, and everything else, we might be a little more effective in dealing with a potential "biological event".  One book that I treasure if by Stephen H. Buhner, called Herbal Antibiotics.  I have used that book more than once.  He gives specific dose-related information, about spercific herbs, and even about the different species of bacteria.  For example, he might list a particular herb such as Usnea sp. as being useful for Staphylococcus aureus.  That is just an EXAMPLE, as I don't recall specifically which microorganisms that Usnea work against, so please don't take that example as a prescription!   But he does get that specific.

Then again, even though the book is useful, if there's such an event, we won't have time or ability (probably unnecessary travel will be curtailed) to even identify the invading microorganisms.  We will only have symptoms.  This is where homeopathy comes in handy. 

A stray note here about symptoms.  Remember SARS?  IIRC, that was the virus thought to be manufactured, and, also IIRC, it affected younger, healthier people much more because their immune systems work more efficiently.  The virus caused young and healthy lungs to produce copious amounts of mucus, so much in fact in younger people, that they suffocated in their own mucous.   Older people whose immune system has been ramped down a bit did not react as strongly and they were more likely to survive.

Well, there is an herb which I think would work well for a microorganism that causes such a reaction.  It is coltsfoot.  I added it to my herb garden about 10 years ago and one time when I had a sinus infection I gathered a bit and used it.  Fortunately, being a scaredy-cat, I used half the recommended dose (IIRC 1/2 tsp. as opposed to 1 tsp.) and even using half the dose, I experienced the driest sinuses I've even had.  DRY.  Dry as the desert.  That stuff works.  So, it might be a good idea to have coltsfoot on hand.  Having many of these herbs on hand in dried form is good insurance, and many herbs are good for quite a while if dried and kept cool and dark.

Hope this helps.

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 08:18:10 AM »
I'm going to have to get that book.  I've always been more likely to try a natural remedy for things than running to get perscriptions.  I have to get that coltsfoot!  My partner gets sinus infections every couple months and she has to miss work even.  I'm still trying to get over a bad cold that became a sinus infection myself.

With all the herbs I'm going to have to grow for health reasons, and not just for seasoning my cooking, I'm going to need a bigger place!

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2014, 08:21:16 AM »
It's not likely we can prepare for everything but we can prepare for categories.  For example, in thinking about biological warfare, I think in terms of bacteria, viruses, and all things small that tend to invade us and then live in, or on, us.  What kinds of deterrents are there for that?  Colloidal silver is used by many and seems to affect many types of microorganisms,

I have and use:

Colloidal Silver  http://www.silveredgehealth.com

MMS http://miraclemineral.org/