Author Topic: Ruth's Topic Cosmic Mayhem  (Read 3760 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Ruth's Topic Cosmic Mayhem
« on: June 08, 2015, 10:36:19 AM »
Ruth is super busy with some important projects.
She asked for a new Topic Cosmic Mayhem.
There will be a post here, soon

Ruth

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
Re: Ruth's Topic Cosmic Mayhem
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 01:16:34 PM »
Thanks for doing this Barb!

I've been going through the Suspicious 0bserver premium material and taking notes to share here. Yes, a lot of people watch and listen to him and his team. How many of you are members and listen to the many special and frequent (at least once a week) intense discussions of this team?  What I feel we need especially given the focus of this group and SWAG, is focus on connecting the dots. Rather than say "this is from S0" I'd like to see the subjects addressed in the context in which the actual event is happening.

My topic to cover this material is "Cosmic Mayhem" which is a term I'm going to use to describe situations which require a "WHOLE PICTURE" for proper perspective. We can't focus on climate change, pole shift, Planet X, solar changes, increasing volcanism, earth magma layer heating up, increasing release of toxic methane,  etc as isolated subjects. The saying that "no man is an island" is exponentially true for our Earth. "No Planet is an Island". And for that matter neither is any solar system.

Ruth

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
Cosmic Mayhem: Earth Atmosphere Catastrophe
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 01:25:21 PM »
Cosmic Mayhem: Earth Atomsphere Catastrophe

Summary of “Fly On the Wall” audio discussion of May 30, 2015  and June 6, 2015 at Suspicious 0bservers. Premium content for members only.  Comments below are from my notes, citations given to outside references when available.

The Suspicious 0bservers You Tube site is open to the public and there are many links to the subjects covered in the daily links. The team working on this with Ben Davidson the CEO, are clear about what is based on science, where theory comes in due to science failure to provide data, and how the Earth/Solar changes impact us now and much more so in the near future. 

What is Known – Facts.

The Sun IS Shutting Down.

Solar Grand Minimum – solar poles are now confined to its polar region, not moving about. This occurs with entry into solar minimum. Solar pole shift is now complete, this occurs every 11 years or so, but also at entry into solar minimum.  The sun is absolutely going to shut down.  The signs are in place. This is a repeat of the Maunder minimum of the late 1600s, a mini ice age.  This means there won’t be enough solar activity to stimulate Earth’s ionisphere to keep our atmosphere as dense and healthy as it needs to be. A mini ice age includes extremes of weather planet wide.

The ionisphere is already in tough shape. Atmosphere has shrunk by at least 15% in past 20 years, and appears to be even more by now. Info no longer available to public.  This means Earth is increasingly vulnerable to solar radiation, and gamma ray bursts from beyond our solar system.

This incoming increase in cosmic radiation and disturbances in the shrinking ionisphere is affecting all life on Earth already. Of the many concerns, one is starwater. Water is all over the universe and comes to Earth (with meteors, comets, and gas) and falls where there are weak points in the atmosphere.  Possibly happening with the huge floods in Texas and other places where there is way more water coming down than physics says should be in the storm clouds.

Noctilucent clouds (occurring at night very high altitude, lit by sun on other side of Earth) could also be from star water as cannot be from Earth. Water rising would evaporate before that extreme altitude.

Electrical universe theory can be an explanation for the weird and wild electrical displays in the ionisphere and bizarre weather at high altitudes. This is increasing and has disturbing implications. The celestial phenomenon described in Exodus, and some of the Hindu scriptures, and Greek Mythology – other cultures, of gods riding on lightening bolts or going before the people in pillars of fire, describe manifestations of the electric universe theory when a chaotic atmosphere is present.

Ruth

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
Cosmic Mayhem: Poleshift continued, Jade Helm
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 01:36:21 PM »
Cosmic Mayhem - Poleshift contd., Jade Helm

www.SpaceWeatherNews.com  –  www.MagneticReversal.org
The following information on Earth's magnetic pole shift which is not only in progress but accelerating, is critical to life as we know it.   This could possibly still take years to complete but given everything else going on, all bets are off.

http://www.suspicious0bservers.org
“5 Truths About Earth’s Magnetic Reversal”.  Video, just the basics. YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS!!!

Read the notes about the Solar Minimum and coming Ice Age previously posted. While that is going on there is also the fast approaching Earth’s magnetic pole reversal.

If Earth’s pole shift IS going to continue according to the cyclical pattern it has before, then we are in even bigger trouble. NOW. The magnetic field is going to start causing havoc on Earth even if the sun doesn’t go into minimum. [It actually is in the south Atlantic anomaly. See the video linked above.]

What is the likelihood of the ongoing, and accelerating, magnetic pole shift suddenly stopping, and or reversing? The evidence from geology shows that doesn’t happen. [not sure how this is measured, but apparently rock cores are tested for magnetic alignment of particles and compared with those of different ages].

Jade Helm (mid July to September) could be govt is preparing for the chaos that will happen with a natural occurrence that is expected but the information is not being released to the people.  It’s possible this is related to the solar shut down and or the pole shift. Or it could be something else entirely that is expected to occur such as panic after economic collapse, widespread food shortage after crop failures from extreme weather.  [incoming or flyby of near earth object?]

ALL high level military equipment has been banned and removed from local law enforcement in the areas where Jade Helm will be operating. Speculation is that this will prevent rioters from getting the equipment to use against govt forces. [!]

The govt will use the Jade Helm training for as many situations as possible, future riots, floods, hurricanes, invasions by other countries such as rumored by China.

Also Jade Helm will be training in flushing out a ‘dangerous group of people’, all the loud mouth preppers storing up guns, amo and doing the Rambo thing.  If people react to things by aggression and revolution then they will be the first to be killed off.  [What about our veterans “Oath Keepers” group?]

Ruth

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
Cosmic Mayhem - Huge Recent Increase in Volcanic Activity
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 01:43:27 PM »
Huge Recent Increase in Volcanic Activity.

[Sources not mentioned here (Suspicious 0bservers) attribute the increasing volcanism and seismic unrest to several factors affecting Earth – passage through “galactic rift”, pending pole shift, planetary alignments increasing magnetic pull (presence of PlanetX system now coming around from behind the Sun) from yet “proven” sources.

The “deniers” would tell us this increase is just due to more people living in volcanic regions, and thus more and better reporting. As with the recent, now termed “biblical rains storms” in Texas (May 2015), no...something else is going on.

Here is a summary of spectacular increase in volcanic action from the last weeks of May and early June 2015.
Note: Michael Janitch (Dutchsinse.com) has proven himself over the years and followed by several of us. He has been shut down, reviled and more. Here is his latest stunning report and a follow up on the quakes in the NW Pacific US coast.

http://dutchsinse.com/6082015-85-volcanic-blasts-in-one-day-mt-sakurajima-in-japan-major-activity-showing/

June 7, 2015 going into June 8, 2015:
Asia volcano alert … OVER 85 different blasts from Sakurajima Volcano in less than 1 days time (from 6am to 11pm)...
Also, notice the steady steaming off the back side of Sakurajima, which is Mount Ontake caldera (a different volcano in this complex)… Ontake caldera could also erupt in a large blast if things carry on this way.
Video sped up 64X speed to just get a rough count from 6am to dark.. 15 hours long sped up 64X reduces the length of this video to 14min 10sec.
______
Video showing the 85+ blasts in one days time here:
View the recorded real time streams from Sakurajima here:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ushine-2

No exaggeration to say these 85+ blasts (over the course of 1 day) are a huge number of volcanic events from a single volcano.
Yes, Sakurajima is “active” , but this takes the cake by far when it comes to number of different blasts in one days time. I’ve seen this volcano send of 10 or 15 large blasts in one day before.. but in this case.. its OVER 85 different blasts since yesterday morning.

Keep in mind the other West Pacific volcanic activity taking place South in Indonesia near Sinabung and Toba Supervolcano, also with the new eruption off the coast of Japan and Shindake volcano, the new Island forming at Nishinoshima Volcano, and the coming to life of the 800 year dormant Mount Hakone Volcano.
This is a lot of volcanic activity to see in just a few weeks time.

[Getting grief from geology pro at Washington St. U. June 8, 2015]
As many of you may know, over the past week(s) I found out that the lead professor of Geology at Washington State University, Professor John Vidale was publicly disparaging me via multiple social media comments made on the official PNSN public group page.

[Professor Vidale is also the Lead Geologist at the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network (PNSN)]
Professor John Vidale said (May 7, 2015 @ 2:07pm):
“Not that I’m complaining, but there hasn’t been an earthquake bigger than M4.5 in Oregon or Washington since I came here in 2006, and I count 15 events over M4.5 in the previous 15 years. What are the odds?“
_______
Now , let’s compare Professor John Vidales “statement” verses the actual facts.

Professor John Vidale said (May 7, 2015 @ 2:07pm):
“Not that I’m complaining, but there hasn’t been an earthquake bigger than M4.5 in Oregon or Washington since I came here in 2006, and I count 15 events over M4.5 in the previous 15 years. What are the odds?“
_______
Now , let’s compare Professor John Vidales “statement” verses the actual facts.

I would like to point out to the professor that I wouldn’t be pouring over his statements, and picking apart his “science” if he hadn’t come out on full attack, and hadn’t smeared me hard … PUBLICLY for the past 3+ years.
In the most ironic twist of fate, these are the same few years where the earthquakes struck that HE MISSED.

Maybe the game of denial has gone to his head a bit, or maybe he was out of town each time, and didn’t bother to stay up to date.  Whatever the reason for this huge mistake, we expect our professionals to make few mistakes , not many.

To have this many mistakes in once single statement, he says NONE, but I just found 3-4 by doing a quick search — means he missed 4 of the largest earthquakes in the past 4 years while he was lead man in charge!

NO WONDER their earthquake forecast warning system failed… the lead man in charge doesn’t even know about the large earthquakes in the region.

Ruth

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
Cosmic Mayhem: Near Earth Objects - Nibiru
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 01:54:26 PM »
Cosmic Mayhem – Near Earth Objects – Nibiru

NEO – Near Earth Objects.
Notes from June 6, 2015 “Fly on the Wall” at Suspicious 0bservers members only section.

Bottom line: None of the sightings, impacts reported by the public were ever listed on the NEO website as having been officially observed before being seen.  The ability of govt to observe NEO in time to warn public is seriously inadequate, and totally unreliable. By the time they would see it to tell us it would already be seen by public and too late to protect us.

http://www.suspicious0bservers.orgNEO –  NASA Near Earth Object Program
http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/pdc15/
This webpage does not describe a real potential asteroid impact. The information on this page is fictional and provided only to support an emergency response exercise conducted during the International Academy of Astronautics (IAA) 2015 Planetary Defense Conference in Frascati, Italy, April 13-17, 2015. This is only an exercise.

The amateur astronomers are the best at finding stuff out there.
If Nibiru ever decides to come back into our solar system the amateur astronomers will be the first to find it, and the first to see its course, and the first to tell us. All NASA would do is confirm all or part of that, at most.
   [S0 said at one time in 2012 he would not discuss Nibiru seriously. I got a distinctly uncomfortable vibe from this short discussion. I think he KNOWS.]

NASA/Govt attitude seems to be: “What if this thing totally misses earth but people freaked out ahead of time and world went to hell ?”

If they ever did say “something is coming” people WOULD absolutely freak out. Things are so bad now, everyone is too on edge, anything will set things off.

If there is ever something coming, the amateur astronomers will see it and then when it is clearly visible to anyone looking, NASA will have to confirm it. But when the objects come around the sun we can’t see it because light of the sun blocks it off. So if the amateur astronomers can’t see it and NASA doesn’t, none of us will see it before it’s too late.  “IF Nibiru ever decided to make an appearance again in our solar system, this is how it would be seen.”    

“Action at a distance” – electric universe – something big doesn’t even have to hit earth, just going by, can cause havoc (because of the immense magnetic activity between ALL of the bodies nearby). Either we never see it coming, or there is only a short time warning, too late to start a panic.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 10:20:43 PM by Ruth »

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 08:06:01 PM »
Lots of good info there by SO, but not complete nor immune to errors.

Solar pole shift is now complete, this occurs every 11 years or so

Nah!  The Earth's magnetic field must align with the Sun's magnetic field, but minor temporary "wiggles" can happen.  If the Sun's magnetic poles reversed, then so would the Earth's, necessarily.  And that would be obvious, because it would require a 180o rotation of the core of the Earth, and the crust would also move but lag and not turn completely because of the viscous mantle layer between the core and the crust.

Ruth

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 10:30:43 PM »
Jimfarmer that's a good point. But our magnetic field IS a mess right now and looks to be getting worse, moving toward a complete flip. In his video he shows the graphics rating various areas of Earth where the fields are strong and weak. There are 4 total!

I admit to finding the whole subject dizzying.  ::)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2015, 10:58:03 PM »
Ruth, thanks for starting this topic!
- Yowbarb

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2015, 10:19:33 AM »
But our magnetic field IS a mess right now and looks to be getting worse

Yes.  Because of interference by PX's magnetic field.

moving toward a complete flip.

Not exactly.  Temporary tilting of the axis of rotation as PX passes, Yes.  Permanent reorientation of the magnetic poles, No.  Residual displacement of the crust, Yes.

SO apparently refuses to include the topic of PX in his knowledge base, and  perhaps he has been influenced by disinformation sources.

The cover-up operation is very active, and that includes threats to and assassinations of persons who try to disseminate information about PX.  Perhaps he has been warned, or perhaps he is a cover-up operative himself.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 02:01:01 PM by Jimfarmer »

Ruth

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2015, 10:19:23 PM »
Yes, I agree - my feeling too is that S0, for whatever his reasons, is not admitting to the PlanetX system. That's why I said I got a strange feeling when he did talk about Nibiru, saying that IF it decided to return it would be first noticed by amateur astronomers. Well that's exactly what has happened.

As for the degree of Earth's magnetic pole shift, who can really say for sure until it's done with? My sense is to be prepared for the worst case and hope it doesn't get as bad as that.

If I had to choose between a pole shift and PlanetX fly by, I'd take the poles shift. After reading PlanetX and the Kolbrin Bible Connection (Greg Jenner - Yow books), my feeling is that most of the survival dwellings I've seen from various sources online or in books are woefully inadequate. The fire and smoke were new elements to me. This little book is just citations from the KB.

Ruth

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
Cosmic Mayhem: Cycles of the Sun & Sun’s Pole Shift
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2015, 10:27:35 PM »
Cycles of the Sun & Sun’s Pole Shift

Sun Series Playlist Episode 10
http://www.suspicious0bservers.org
(My notes from watching this episode and followup links.) Understanding the Sun helps us understand its impact on Earth.

A short video explaining solar rotation, solar cycles of maximum and minimum showing  images from various satellites observing these things, NASA official charts, and NASA data for cycles including solar poleshift.
1.   In Solar minimum there is low sunspot activity and the coronal holes are confined to just the polar regions of the Sun. In solar maximum there are active and frequent sunspots peppering the lower latitudes with coronal holes among them as well but solar polar activity is minimal. The 11 year sunspot cycle is seen in terms of maximum and minimum sunspot activity.
2.   The OTHER 11 year cycle. There is a second, matching but opposite solar cycle that is also 11 years. Stanford’s Solar Wilcox Observatory charts showing strength of the solar polar fields. (at 2:15 on video) The SWO measures the strength of the solar polar fields, the magnetic force of the North and South Poles of the Sun.
3.   On the SWO charts the sunspot maximums correlate with the solar polar minimums. Sunspot Max = Polar minimum. Sunspot Min = Polar Maximum.
4.   During sunspot minimum when coronal holes are confined to the polar region the magnetic field is aligned N/S and this is polar maximum.
5.   The sun actually reverses its magnetic poles every 11 years (3:09). When this happens the magnetic forces are no longer polar aligned but energetically work their way toward the equator (3:19) into the opposite pole. (The move toward the polar shift was happening in 2014 and completed in late March 2015)
6.   While the magnetic fields are working their flip they can form sunspots at lower and lower latitudes until the positive and negative fields reverse which side of the solar equator they will lead the sunspot groups.
7.   Controversial: Grand Solar Sunspot Cycle NASA chart showing Maunder Minimum 1650 to 1750 AD approximately.  Suggests 400 to 600 year span, with next minimum as long from now as 250 years but possibly much, much sooner. (The last one led into a mini ice age.)   
8.   Recent solar activity (June 2015) is leading to speculation it has already begun. S0 Notes on Solar Shutdown: ‪http://www.suspicious0bservers.org/fo...
See also the following.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioyjCFTM_a8
Solar Pole Reversal, Climate | S0 News January 9, 2015
Note at 1:19 in video shows Stanford’s log of solar polarity.

Solar Polar Fields: ‪http://wso.stanford.edu/Polar.html

http://www.thesuntoday.org/solar-facts/suns-magnetic-poles-flipped-solar-max-is-here
http://poleshift.com/magnetic-reversals

Sun Magnetic Reversal, Space Weather | S0 News March 29, 2015
At (1:48) in video. “Solar polar fields have finally flipped, two and a half years late.”

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2015, 09:39:45 AM »
The sun actually reverses its magnetic poles every 11 years (3:09). When this happens the magnetic forces are no longer polar aligned but energetically work their way toward the equator (3:19) into the opposite pole. (The move toward the polar shift was happening in 2014 and completed in late March 2015)

It's NASA versus the Zetas, evidently.

From http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tworx606.htm
" The Zetas have always asserted that the Sun dominated the solar system's magnetic field, and did not flip its poles every 11 years as NASA has asserted. The Zetas stated that the Sun's influence reached to the end of the solar system, and that a magnetic influence affecting the solar system came from beyond the solar system, triggering what the Zetas called the Magnetic Trimesters. "

The Zetas have reiterated their statement several times.  Search "Sun magnetic field revers" in http://www.zetatalk.com/.  There might be further explanation in some of the other instances; I have not checked yet.

Ruth

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
Re: Ruth's Topic Cosmic Mayhem - Zetas
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2015, 10:50:44 AM »
Jimfarmer, I acknowledge the Zeta information, and have followed NL for years. Still check the website. But I keep an open mind. NASA is the best we have for observation with our own eyes so to speak. For all the info provided, no one has had contact with the Zetas, so far as I know except NL. Hard to verify that kind of thing. My feeling is to note information from whatever source, and weigh it all.

osu4480

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2015, 03:12:11 PM »
Have you guys ever seen this video by Dr Sal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFSPWC8TKnk