Author Topic: Colloidal Silver - buy small particle size and clear color, pure, etc.  (Read 2754 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Note from Yowbarb: This article from Health Freedoms Alliance gives some good guidelines for purchasing colloidal silver. I definitely learned a few things. It does mention Tesla Colloidal Silver.

http://www.healthfreedoms.org/6-things-you-must-know-about-colloidal-silver/

6 Things You Must Know About Colloidal Silver

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Note from Yowbarb: This article from Health Freedoms Alliance gives some good guidelines for purchasing colloidal silver. I definitely learned a few things. It does mention Tesla Colloidal Silver.

Thanks for posting this, Barb, as I've long wondered how to know about the quality of these colloidal silver solutions.  I'll check the label of my "Sovereign Silver" tomorrow and am betting it's a high PPM product of rather low quality.  Will report my findings.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

Thanks for posting this, Barb, as I've long wondered how to know about the quality of these colloidal silver solutions.  I'll check the label of my "Sovereign Silver" tomorrow and am betting it's a high PPM product of rather low quality.  Will report my findings.

Linda I know what you mean...I now have more confidence to buy the colloidal silver again, using the guidelines.  :)
Also, thanks again for the data on colloidal silver curing Morgollons! I plan to post that in several forums...
- bt

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member

Linda I know what you mean...I now have more confidence to buy the colloidal silver again, using the guidelines.  :)
Also, thanks again for the data on colloidal silver curing Morgollons! I plan to post that in several forums...
- bt

I did read the box of my "Sovereign Silver" which is called a hydrosol.  It makes the claim of 10 ppm and says the dose is 1 tsp (5 ml).    Possibly it has some merit, especially since it only claims 10 ppm.  Interestingly when looking in my herbs, tinctures, etc., I found a brown bottle half full and labeled "Colloidal Silver", and recall some friend gave it to me, but cannot recall who exactly.  It looks transparent so I'm keeping it in the dark.

In one of your earlier articles is suggested that those small, at-home, low voltage kits for making colloidal silver are useless or nearly so.  I do remember seeing a friend's setup with either a 9v battery or maybe a couple of AA or AAA batteries.  It would definitely be considered a low-volt system.

Better to be informed.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
I did read the box of my "Sovereign Silver" which is called a hydrosol.  It makes the claim of 10 ppm and says the dose is 1 tsp (5 ml).

Never mind the concentration (ppm - parts per million), what you want is particle size not greater than about 200 nano-meters.  See http://www.thesilveredge.com/gen.shtml#.VZq2qrUporw

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
I did read the box of my "Sovereign Silver" which is called a hydrosol.  It makes the claim of 10 ppm and says the dose is 1 tsp (5 ml).

Never mind the concentration (ppm - parts per million), what you want is particle size not greater than about 200 nano-meters.  See http://www.thesilveredge.com/gen.shtml#.VZq2qrUporw

Jim, you were replying to ilinda but here is a reply anyway...
The article I posted did say PPM is not the main thing...
"When it comes to colloidal silver, don’t get caught up in how many parts per million — or PPM — a solution has."

Article also said: "Particle sizes less than .005 microns are ideal"

Jim, you said, "no more than 200 nano-meters." So I found a conversion chart, http://www.unitconversion.org/length/microns-to-nanometers-conversion.html

To reiterate, The article said less than .005 microns and so,
.005 microns = 5 nanometers

I hope this helps someone. The article is saying purchase a product which is less than .005 microns, or less than 5 nanometers.

- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Not plugging any particular brand.
A fellow who posted a cure from Morgollons said he used Mesosilver.  Mesosilver brand claims to have particle size < .65 nanometers

Read this and other brands info and decide yourself. https://www.purestcolloids.com/mesosilver.php

The article I posted from Health Freedom Alliance had an attached for a product called:

Tesla BioMedical Galactic Silver

Yowbarb Note continued. The product claims to use the same method Tesla used. Also claims the particle size is .00001 microns!
Here is the link:

http://www.oceanslab.com/products/Tesla-Galactic-Silver-8-oz-%252d-Colloidal-Ionic-Nano-Silver-30ppm.html

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Wikipedia was long overdue for an edit of its article on colloidal silver, so I added this new paragraph today in an attempt to balance the negative reporting (and it may disappear, as editorial battles sometimes turn out):

Current Emergency Use Approval
In August of 2014, the World Health Organization approved of the use of colloidal silver as an emergency "compassionate use" intervention for the treatment of Ebola "outside of clinical trials."[71] Less than three months after this approval was granted, major Western news outlets reported Sierra Leone to be Ebola-free (referring to a specific outbreak wave), after an especially deadly outbreak prior to the legal introduction of colloidal silver.[72] [73][74]An article by a Liberian news agency credits the U.S. Department of Defense with having developed nano-silver in the 1990's.[75] The article quotes a Sierra Leone news agency and that country's Minister of Information as saying, "This works; people are getting better."[76] While Sierra Leone formerly had an Ebola fatality rate of 70%, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now includes that nation under the category of "Former Widespread Transmission and Current, Established Control Measures" and lists a drastically reduced fatality rate of 28% as of April, 2016.[77] Once the basic equipment is in the hands of either a national or local health ministry, the only on-going expense of generating colloidal silver is the price of distilled water, making the drug accessible to third-world populations and making it expedient in a deadly outbreak.

71. "Ethical considerations for use of unregistered interventions for Ebola virus disease (EVD)". World Health Organization. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
72. "WHO: Sierra Leone is free of Ebola". PBS NewsHour. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
73. "Sierra Leone declared free of Ebola". Mail Online. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
Sannoh, Bintu (2015-10-17).
74. "Ebola has almost gone, but life is still desperate in Sierra Leone". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
75. Jr, By Edwin G. Genoway,. "The New Dawn Liberia - Sierra Leone tells Nano Silver success story". www.thenewdawnliberia.com. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
76. Jr, By Edwin G. Genoway,. "The New Dawn Liberia - Sierra Leone tells Nano Silver success story". www.thenewdawnliberia.com. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
77. "2014 Ebola Outbreak in West Africa - Case Counts". www.cdc.gov. Retrieved 2017-04-06. Text " Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever "

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Wikipedia was long overdue for an edit of its article on colloidal silver, so I added this new paragraph today in an attempt to balance the negative reporting (and it may disappear, as editorial battles sometimes turn out):

In August of 2014, the World Health Organization approved of the use of colloidal silver as an emergency "compassionate use" intervention for the treatment of Ebola "outside of clinical trials."[71] Less than three months after this approval was granted, major Western news outlets reported Sierra Leone to be Ebola-free (referring to a specific outbreak wave), after an especially deadly outbreak prior to the legal introduction of colloidal silver.[72] [73][74]An article by a Liberian news agency credits the U.S. Department of Defense with having developed nano-silver in the 1990's.[75] The article quotes a Sierra Leone news agency and that country's Minister of Information as saying, "This works; people are getting better."[76] While Sierra Leone formerly had an Ebola fatality rate of 70%, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now includes that nation under the category of "Former Widespread Transmission and Current, Established Control Measures" and lists a drastically reduced fatality rate of 28% as of April, 2016.[77] Once the basic equipment is in the hands of either a national or local health ministry, the only on-going expense of generating colloidal silver is the price of distilled water, making the drug accessible to third-world populations and making it expedient in a deadly outbreak.

71. "Ethical considerations for use of unregistered interventions for Ebola virus disease (EVD)". World Health Organization. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
74. "Ebola has almost gone, but life is still desperate in Sierra Leone". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
75. Jr, By Edwin G. Genoway,. "The New Dawn Liberia - Sierra Leone tells Nano Silver success story". www.thenewdawnliberia.com. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
76. Jr, By Edwin G. Genoway,. "The New Dawn Liberia - Sierra Leone tells Nano Silver success story". www.thenewdawnliberia.com. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
77. "2014 Ebola Outbreak in West Africa - Case Counts". www.cdc.gov. Retrieved 2017-04-06. Text " Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever "

R.R.Book! Thank you!
:)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Colloidal Silver - buy small particle size and clear color, pure, etc.
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2017, 04:09:43 PM »

R.R.Book! Thank you!
:)
Ditto.  Thanks.  And, maybe we should shake your hand, as you're the only person I know who has edited a Wikipedia article.  :-D))  (I'm sheltered.)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Colloidal Silver - buy small particle size and clear color, pure, etc.
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2017, 09:05:12 AM »
Well, the editorial battle has heated up and turned particularly nasty, as expected.  Have written to the Sierra Leone Minister of Health and Sanitation for more information, as well as to the public relations officer for the WHO emergency panel that convened on August 11, 2014 and permitted untrialled drugs to be used for Ebola in West Africa.  The Wikipedia ed's are not permitting news agency sources in this case.  In order to meet their requirements, I must come up with a clickable electronic link to a specific list of untrialled drugs that the WHO permitted - will await responses to my letters and see if such a list exists.